What's new

My Picture in F-104

His father is one of my juniors and an excellent officer and a good friend, I wish we get more people like his father in PAF. A very honorable man indeed. I have flown 875 it is in Risaplur Academy , 874 is in peshawar.Do you know that 874 has to kills.

F-10456-875risalpur.jpg
[/IMG]

His father is one of my juniors and an excellent officer and a good friend, I wish we get more people like his father in PAF. A very honorable man indeed. I have flown 875 it is in Risaplur Academy , 874 is in peshawar.Do you know that 874 has to kills.

F-10456-875risalpur.jpg
[/IMG]

Dad you meant 2 kills :whistle:
If any one is going to the academy you can see his name written underneath it but be careful if any one says slide your hand on the wings don't you will lose your hand, Ask Sir Muradk he lost pinky severed into 2 pieces.

I have actually taken out its stick my self covert operation :lol::lol: Took the ejection seat of 001 in peshawar and in Lowertopa.

Please Dreamer explain the pic a bit more

The picture was taken in 1983 on the occasion of Meena Bazaar held in the ground of PAF Modern School Sargodha. Great moments to be remembered during our stay in PAF Base Sargodha, this is one of them.

F-10456-875risalpur.jpg
[/IMG]

Dear Sir Murad,

I met Imtiaz Bhatti Sb. I gave you his email ID and Telephone No. Please check your other email account I have resent them again.

Dad you meant 2 kills :whistle:
If any one is going to the academy you can see his name written underneath it but be careful if any one says slide your hand on the wings don't you will lose your hand, Ask Sir Muradk he lost pinky severed into 2 pieces.

Yes smart *** I meant 2 kills.

wah!

what a lovely aircraft.......Thanks for the pictures. And to my elder "bhaiyon" in the Air Force, I salute you all.

God bless.

F-10456-875risalpur.jpg
[/IMG]

Sir, Did you this 875, it can be seen in the background.......

Sir, Did you this 875, it can be seen in the background.......

Where the hell did you get that photo from, My GOD I have the original negative. Good to see old course mates and friends.
Thank you
Say hi to your dad from my side. Its been a long time I haven't spoke to him, Say hello to my friend.
mk:pakistan:

That picture looks great. No wonder PAF was like so super duper in all those wars. :D :pakistan:

Where the hell did you get that photo from, My GOD I have the original negative. Good to see old course mates and friends.
Thank you
Say hi to your dad from my side. Its been a long time I haven't spoke to him, Say hello to my friend.
mk:pakistan:

Dear Sir,

Kindly give the names of the flyers starting from let to right....

In the Picture

Abbas Mirza, Middle coat, Farooq Umer, Asghar Khan, Jamal A Khan, Hakimullah, Arif Manzoor, G. O. Abbasi...name of others not known

Back
Top Bottom