What's new

My post deleted. Your thread Bajwa Was Demanding One Year Extension! Tore The Page! was deleted. Reason: No source - Speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

imadul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This was from a source, but there is no way a source can be shared.
If a post is deleted that it did not cite a source then 90% would have to be deleted.

There should be a better mechanism to find if the post is reliable because No one going to make public their source for obvious reasons.
Thanks

If a post is deleted that it did not cite a source then 90% would have to be deleted.

There should be a better mechanism to find if the post is reliable because No one going to make public their source for obvious reasons.
Thanks
That is the rule. What can we say. However, I am more angry that Mods just deleted posts bcz they thought these are against Army. Those were but still all were well deserved public sentiments towards army.
Also, these posts record history or capture the time. People in future can go back and see what was public mood. Mods mustn't delete such so that people can look back and reflect.

With no source and having just speculation will only lead to misinformation
.... but then it will be with every source and this form shall become catharsis and venting out venue on news only.
And so many news are just political angling.

If we can't post inside stories most of the material that will be left here will be NON-ORIGINAL and just COPY PASTE.

Thanks
There is differnece between opinion based thread and news based.

News should be with source , opinion can be without source ...

Your statement seems to be a news so should have reliable source or u should have a history of providing insights on pdf.

Kya joker hain ye...har kahin r rona shuru ker daitay hain..

Streets p kab ao gy tum loug?
More importantly when whole of PTI is convinced that army's top brass is a sell out, i want their "Inquilab" in front of Gate no. 4 not on twitter and Def pk.

Yar pehlay ye lagay hoey thy IK agar remove ho gaya tou ye ho jaye ga wo ho jaye ga...kuch bhi nahi hoa...bas cheap harkatien kartay phir rahay hain..

If they can do proper protest on streets keeping everything in respect. they have right..ye tou fazool k r rona mein lagay hoey hain...

PMLN/PPP walay streets p atay thy...ye tou abhi bachon wali harkatay kar rahay hain
Buzdill indian

Unverified and opinions either go into a main thread on the subject or get deleted.
Otherwise onions treat Covid and KFC is selling genetically modified pieces of meat in Pakistan.

It is just an internet forum. What is the big deal if posts get deleted? All we write here amount to little more than soliloquy :pop:

Ok keyboard warrior...waisay IK ko keyboard warrior ka matlab bhi tha? sach muh sy nikal hi jata hai...i think he knew and he made fun of you..lekin tum dheet ho bizti mehsoos nahi hoti

Internet-Warrior1.jpg
Buzdill crying since last 6 days with different ids itna obsessed sirf indian hindu aunty hi hosakti hai

Unverified and opinions either go into a main thread on the subject or get deleted.
Otherwise onions treat Covid and KFC is selling genetically modified pieces of meat in Pakistan.

So ... ?

If poori Qom fauj ke peechay hai ?
Islamabad has banners installed overnight ...

Ab janay ki zid na karo ...

Then this too is kosher.

Samjha karein na jee, we are only paying back in the same coin that was introduced by none other than our friends.

Aisay kaam kyoun karte hein ke censor kar kar ke mund chupana pare ?

It was the same PDF, and same people,
just look at my almost 14 year history, I have been an ardent supporter.
So why did they dumdums need to screw it up ?

Kya joker hain ye...har kahin r rona shuru ker daitay hain..

Streets p kab ao gy tum loug?

Bahir ja k dekho na zara keyboard jihadi. Tmhare patwari kabhi zindagi me itni tadaad me nikley hein? Tmhare patwari dar se bahir nahi nikal rahe. Agar zyada shoq hay tu ajao Peshawar, tmhe street ka chakar lagwata hoon.

More importantly when whole of PTI is convinced that army's top brass is a sell out, i want their "Inquilab" in front of Gate no. 4 not on twitter and Def pk.
Yet you are always here to defend all the crooks :lol:

Yet you are always here to defend all the crooks :lol:
No i am not defending PTI at all.

P.S you have terrible comprehension skills or willingly obtuse to understand a simple point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom