What's new

My post deleted. Your thread Bajwa Was Demanding One Year Extension! Tore The Page! was deleted. Reason: No source - Speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i am not defending PTI at all.

P.S you have terrible comprehension skills or willingly obtuse to understand a simple point.
Wake up from hibernation, it is not the PTI that is known for crooks but of course, you won't understand you are blinded being the beneficiary of the rotten system either being compromised, obliged, or downright corrupt.

So ... ?

If poori Qom fauj ke peechay hai ?
Islamabad has banners installed overnight ...

Ab janay ki zid na karo ...

Then this too is kosher.

Samjha karein na jee, we are only paying back in the same coin that was introduced by none other than our friends.

Aisay kaam kyoun karte hein ke censor kar kar ke mund chupana pare ?

It was the same PDF, and same people,
just look at my almost 14 year history, I have been an ardent supporter.
So why did they dumdums need to screw it up ?
I have been an ardent critic - doesn’t mean I will let anything and everything fly under the assumption its meant to

There is differnece between opinion based thread and news based.

News should be with source , opinion can be without source ...

Your statement seems to be a news so should have reliable source or u should have a history of providing insights on pdf.
I am of the opinion we should be careful about Army and I have been, I am sure generally. targeting army should be called out but actions of one person is exception but we should not send any unsubstantiated post for sensation or for the sake of it
You may mark my deleted post as the 1st gig on insider scoop :)

I have more, but if you folks don't want it...

Our intention should be strengthening of Army's institution and we should all work for it. If they are listening this forum they should get the message. We are for the Army not for the a person or person's ego and greed.

This was from a source, but there is no way a source can be shared.
If a post is deleted that it did not cite a source then 90% would have to be deleted.

There should be a better mechanism to find if the post is reliable because No one going to make public their source for obvious reasons.
Thanks
sahi hua teray saath..Who are you ? Haroon rasheed? ..that we should trust your sources. allowing threads based on your so called sources. opens door for sh!t flying through the forum from every tom dik harry..

If a post is deleted that it did not cite a source then 90% would have to be deleted.

There should be a better mechanism to find if the post is reliable because No one going to make public their source for obvious reasons.
Thanks
In one post I abused Bajwa but didn't abused the person I quoted.

The mod people gave me a point saying I abused the member I quoted. Weird!

Thori aqal a gayi is mein... 😁 ab raat ko khawab aye ya bhaithay bhaithay koi khayal a jaye tou uski thread na bana dena idher. 😁
When did you join the forum? Exactly 60 seconds,
...and pretending to be smart

sahi hua teray saath..Who are you ? Haroon rasheed? ..that we should trust your sources. allowing threads based on your so called sources. opens door for sh!t flying through the forum from every tom dik harry..
You mean Everyone here is Tom, dick, Harry, Jonas, judas....
Or would you have an exception for yourself?

Thanks
Mods are pro Establishment, most likely worried on crackdown in Vigo. No one is speaking against Pak Army, its this current establishment and few Core Commanders who have taken Pakistan to the brink of destruction for their personal gains..

Thanks
We really can't allow threads based on anonymous sources by anonymous members.

What's to stop someone from just making up something and claiming its a source that they can't reveal?

Nothing against you, but I hope you understand that we can't allow such threads on any subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom