What's new

My son is not a terrorist: abu jindal's mother

I am sure Osama's mother thinks the same........:lol:
Probably considers him a martyr or something.............:rofl:

I feel sympathy for all the good muslim women in India who have their sons and daughters taken away by the hindu dominated security forces. I am sure this must be another innocent victim. Indians want to pin the blame on mumbai attacks on innocent muslims. They enacted the whole drama for that sole purpose.
talk about "brain washed".......................:blink:
I guess Jundal and you must be classmates in anti yindoo/India classes or something:lol:

as the rest of my fellow country men have already said, this guy will have the perfect life with daily biryani for the rest of his life.

We should be like China and Iran ..

Just ******* hang those terrorist bastards ..
They can't be kept in jail and fed with tax payers money

looks like his mother is inspired by SRK films:

"my son's name is Jindal & he is not a terrorist":D

Every mother would say the same thing
The emotional bond between son and mother is just huge

They serve biryani at your prisons? What are ye freaking Norway?

Yep ..
Biryani once a week :|

Jindal family was not even aware...where is jindal from years...

Hey- there's a reason death row inmates still get weekly visits from their mothers despite having killed and commited the most horrendous crimes imaginable- a mother's love is a mother's love!

A mother would never try to save a terrorist son...who killed thousands of innocents and made their mother cry for life long...

we are a doomed race. We have been slaves for hundreds of years yet we have not learnt a single thing. So many years and we have not been abole to hang a terrorist and we vote for people who play vote bank politics with this. In fact, the very fact that there is any SCOPE of vote bank politics in punishing terrorist signals the sorry state of affairs we're in and how deep and wide this cancer has spread.

We like to be mislead and rule in the utopian idea of some alien form of secularism, something which has started failing even in the very western countries where it originated. I'm not saying that the majority should be hostile, but honestly, when a major part of our biggest and educated peoples in metros like Delhi and Mumbai do not even go to vote and consider not-voting a status symbol, we have no right to continue as a race.

But then, it's okay. It's always been survival of the fittest in the world. If we are weak people, no power in the world can keep us from getting perished.

We let political parties play with our minds by touting secularism and pseudo-secularism while in the end, it's the country that suffers.

So I say let's just go back to sleep again. Whatever has to happen, will happen. So I say, let there be every man for himself. Let's all worry about saving our own individual arses.

That's exactly the point I was making bro, which I think you did not get.

Put a danda up the families of the anti-national scum.

Make them pay. Don't care whether they are complicit or not. Don't waste time and money and let the window of opportunity slip away.

Don't hide it either. Get the media involved. Character assasination. Play the grapevine. manipulate the HR do-goodies of the world.

But let the message go across into pockets prone to these activities.

That families will be targeted. Without judge or jury.

See then how long these bastards stay hidden and un-exposed.

Sabko apni chamdi pyaari hai.

I would certainly tempt to kill family members of those terrorists if they kill members of mine in terror attack and then hide in the safe haven of pakistan.

If you hurt my family ,i hurt yours .As simple as that. I'm sure it'll act as deterrent for those terrorist who find easy hideouts in pakistan after killing people in india and plan more attacks.

Terrorism isn't a simple case of crime. Terrorists aren't just criminals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom