What's new

My son is not a terrorist: abu jindal's mother

WHF

Reaction score
New Delhi: The mother of Abu Jundal aka Abu Hamza, the alleged handler of 26/11 terrorists who was arrested by the Special Cell of Delhi Police recently, on Thursday claimed that her son is not a terrorist.

Alleging foul play, Jundal’s mother said, “My son is not a terrorist. He is being implicated in false cases by the investigators.”

She also expressed desire to meet her son to confirm his identity. However, she said that if Jundal is found guilty, he must be punished.

Jundal's mother stated that no DNA tests have been conducted by the authorities on her son so far to confirm his identity.

"The government should match Jundal’s DNA with us so as to confirm his identity,” she said.

Earlier, Jundal was taken to Delhi's Safdarjung Hospital on Wednesday night for a medical examination. He remains in the custody of the Delhi Police.

According to national security agencies, Jundal is the highest ranked Indian in terror outfit Lashkar-e-Toiba and his questioning is proving to be a key link in establishing the involvement of Pakistan state actors in the Mumbai terror attacks.

Sources say that Hamza, whose real name is Zabiuddin Ansari, was recruited by a Kashmir-based Lashkar operative in 2005. A young Ansari is said to have been indoctrinated in those post-Gujarat-riot years. He allegedly got involved in planning for the 26/11 Mumbai terror operation at the beginning of 2008.

Sources say Hamza, as the Indian in the group, was the one who trained the terrorists who attacked Mumbai on what to wear, what to say etc. Hamza, who belongs to Beed in Maharashtra, speaks Marathi, Urdu, Hindi and also a bit of Arabic.

His interrogation so far has revealed that Abu Jundal met the 10 Mumbai attack terrorists twice.

Once in the initial days, he taught them Hindi. Then he met them a few days before the attack, when allegedly he briefed the terrorists on Mumbai - the roads, means of transport and the people. Hamza has reportedly said that the 10 terrorists found it difficult to comprehend how a single city could have several railway stations; Hamza helped them understand how to reach some of them.

Related Stories
LeT trained Jundal for 9/11 repeat in India

He has reportedly said that as the attacks on Mumbai began, he was in a control room near the international airport in Karachi. Supervising the operation there, he has been quoted as saying, were ISI officers and Lashkar commanders including Zaki-ur Rehman Lakhvi. He has reportedly said that he was in the 26/11 control room for just for one day - the first day of the operation - after which he was removed and asked to "take rest" by Lakhvi.

Meanwhile, Pakistan hit back at India over allegation that Pakistani state institutions were involved in the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks. Coming to the defence of the ISI, Pakistani Interior Minister Rehman Malik dismissed India's charges and claimed that the allegations against the intelligence agency were baseless

Just yesterday there was a thread saying hang him if found guilty and when i opposed to this sympathetic sensationalization of this case a barage of pseudo seculars abused me, even calling names to my parents..now whats up guys..didnt I tell yesterday this will be their next tactic..

@abu Jundal's mom : Don't worry.. we have an impartial judiciary here.. We don't give mob justice.. thankfully for you our justice system is not based on shariah(which he was trying to enforce in India through blasts allegedly ofc) otherwise he would have been lynched pronto..

She is complicit in his treachery and should be taken in as well.

So should the father.

Leave the sisters alone as they are married. But keep an eye on them and their families.

It is too easy for these bastards to jump ship, first to Bangladesh (or even Nepal) through that joke of a border, and from there its a hop skipand jump to Pakistan.

There they will get married, have kids.

Then come back here to kill Indians.

All the while India harbors the blood of these snakes.

When you kill a snake, you make sure that you kill its entire brood.

If you leave one alive, it will come back for you. Even after years.

I am sure that its not going to have effect on these bastards, because someone who can kill his own people, can as well leave his family to rot.

But once the message goes out that families are fair game, institutionally by the state, something somewhere is going to break, and leaks and informants are going to come forward from within their own sordid nests.

The way to break a chain or a lock is by applying leverage to its weakest link.

Every mother, father and kins of criminals say the same. I am yet to come across parents who admit their child is criminal.

It's a emotional issue.

Yes it is an emotional issue, and hence I urge the media to not sensationalize such subjects so that they garner public sympathy.. I mean no matter what henious crimes these jihaadi animals do our media gives a justification to gujarat riots .I mean common ppl giveme a break even hindu terrorists like sadhvi , aseemanand, col purohit can give lakhs of such execuses should we start buying them, how is that only when a muslim is arrested such victims of godhra cards a publicly displayed .how does a man from maharastra become victim of genocide in gujarat and to avenge that genocide they mayhem mumbaikars which its not even part of gujarat and gujaratis?

Unfortunately he is......... As already stated every mother thinks that her child is innocent :undecided:

for every mother her child is the most beloved and close to heart. This is not something to be disliked.

She is complicit in his treachery and should be taken in as well.

So should the father.

Leave the sisters alone as they are married. But keep an eye on them and their families.

It is too easy for these bastards to jump ship, first to Bangladesh (or even Nepal) through that joke of a border, and from there its a hop skipand jump to Pakistan.

There they will get married, have kids.

Then come back here to kill Indians.

All the while India harbors the blood of these snakes.

When you kill a snake, you make sure that you kill its entire brood.

If you leave one alive, it will come back for you. Even after years.

I am sure that its not going to have effect on these bastards, because someone who can kill his own people, can as well leave his family to rot.

But once the message goes out that families are fair game, institutionally by the state, something somewhere is going to break, and leaks and informants are going to come forward from within their own sordid nests.

The way to break a chain or a lock is by applying leverage to its weakest link.

Ah so for retaliation you will kill oh about 500 more Muslims... But keep in mind that this should be located in another province than Gujurat, because you don't want blame to come on Modi again...

Ah so for retaliation you will kill oh about 500 more Muslims... But keep in mind that this should be located in another province than Gujurat, because you don't want blame to come on Modi again...

No one is talking about killing "500 more Muslims." Do not put a communal angle to this.

He is a desh drohi bastard. I give two figs if he is Muslim or Parsi.

I am proposing for MY countrymen a way of increasing the heat for OUR bastards.

You are welcome to keep them, if they get to you before we kill them.

We are talking of their blood that stays behind. And how to make them crack.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom