What's new

My suicide squad is secular: Lt Col Chitale

we all saw you in action at Lal Mazjid, saw the difference, further reinforced our beliefs in the approach and performance of our NSG commandos

a suicide bomber who stays live :rofl:
[/B]
how intelligent you are

I would like to listen your side of story plz

This just shows you don't kno terrorist=suicide bombers and Akmal Kasab

Do you have any idea how many Terrorists were there in Lal Masjid and how many SSG went in and How Much Time did they Took.

There were terrorist in Hundreds (may be 300 to 400) and the number of SSG Commandos went in were Less then 100 and they Took Less than Two days to Finish the Job and please note that they stopped their Operation many time because Terrorists said they want to Surrender and wanted negotiations but every time they Declined to do so.

Unlike Your NSG who had just 10 terrorist to deal with and there was no option of Negotiations and they took Three days and they were aided by Marcos as well.

Killing a rabbit is far more difficult than downing an elephant my dear friend. Especially if the rabbit is running around between people, I hope you would agree with that..!!!

Most welcome, Our SSG is Not Like Your NSG and you will see the difference and we wont leave anyone alive as you did in case of Ajmal Kasab.

Hey.. dont you think capturing a person who have come to kill and die ALIVE is much greater achivement than killing him????? :agree:

Killing a rabbit is far more difficult than downing an elephant my dear friend. Especially if the rabbit is running around between people, I hope you would agree with that..!!!

Nice Example to Back your Claim.

the main point is "was the Job done". And in Both cases Job was done.

Back
Top Bottom