What's new

Myanmar claims St Martin’s Island is theirs

China not only supports Myanmar's peace talks. China also supports other countries.
Who told you Burma has ever wanted a peace talk? And if Burma has no peace talk how come China supports it. Do not twist the facts.

চায়নার সবকিছুই দুই নাম্বার। ভাওতাবাজ
মেইড ইন চায়না বেশি দিন যায়না।

Who told you Burma has ever wanted a peace talk? And if Burma has no peace talk how come China supports it. Do not twist the facts.

মেইড ইন চায়না বেশি দিন যায়না।

There was a peace talk but in reality was an empty talk.

Good job, I hope you stick to it.

China not only supports Myanmar's peace talks. China also supports other countries.
For example:

Export tanks and warship, submarines to Thailand.
Export warships to Malaysia.
Export artillery system and warship equipment to Indonesia.
Export missiles to Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Philippines is receiving Chinese arms aid.
Of course, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Kampuchea and Laos are Chinese traditional weapons customers.
Other Muslim countries: Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar.... It's also a Chinese weapon customer.
This is all the countries you mentioned?

Give me 5 minutes. I'll give you a list.

Chinese subs, tanks, ships sold in South, Southeast Asia

Southeast Asian nations on a spree buying Chinese weapons

How China is helping Malaysia’s military narrow the gap with Singapore, Indonesia

Indonesia acquires Chinese-developed CIWS for another Kapitan Pattimura-class corvette

China delivered HQ-9 air defense systems and Ylong-1 UAV to Turkmenistan

Chinese QW-2 MANPADS missile in service with Turkmenistan army

China to open a drone factory in Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia shows off Chinese DF-3 missiles

Saudi Arabia armed forces use Chinese-made PLZ45 155mm howitzer to fight rebels in Yemen

Saudi Arabia unveiled CH-4 armed unmanned aerial vehicle

Qatar Parades New Chinese Short-Range Ballistic Missile System

Chinese AH-4 Howitzer Wins First Middle-East Export Order

Iraq debuts new Chinese CH-4 UAV

China's Key Role in Facilitating Iran's Military Modernisation and Nuclear Program; Implications for Future Relations
..................................................................................

@Bengal Tiger 71 @bluesky The world? do you think you know the world?

@Mage @UKBengali @Bilal9 @Nilgiri @Aung Zaya @shourov323 @Homo Sapiens

My brothers, I have no ability to mediate your conflict. So I will not intervene. sorry. I still believe that if we focus more on national development, it is better.

You are just starting to scratch the surface of what emotional twits Bangladeshis are. Please don't take too seriously and focus on what govt - govt results are (BD govt is one of the few things that actually matter inside BD). BD govt will keep these emotional twits here in line (in real life) whether they like it or not (they do the same as per instruction from India too).....the way they (BD govt) do this causes these BD ppl here to resort to fantasies and trying to abuse their betters (its a basic childish tantrum).

When one such twit manages to escape to Japan, then of course it will start flinging more crap from there too with no limit...since BD govt cannot reach there.

@Chinese-Dragon @rott @TaiShang @dy1022 @Jlaw

@Nilgiri, sorry, I forgot you also live in Arctic Canada and are also living on doles during winter. I was talking to Canada's future PM from China. He wants to be another Barak Obama. He talks like him.

Sorry, I forgot you also live in Arctic Canada and are also living on doles during winter. @Nilgiri, I was talking to Canada's future PM from China. He wants to be another Barak Obama.

You are a class A idiot if you think Canadians dont work during the winter months.

@That Guy @Cybernetics @Akasa @xyxmt

Why are you using this bad racist language against Chinese people anyway? You think it advances your argument? (if it can even be called that)...

China is supporting to accelerate the peace process by providing both money and facilities needed. seem u dont know nothing about us and all what u talk are based on your personal emotions without facts.

China is supporting to accelerate the peace process by providing both money and facilities needed. seem u dont know nothing about us and all what u talk are based on your personal emotions without facts.
I have heard you Burmese claimed that Salman Muktadir ,Rasme alon ,Hero Alam is also Rakhaine ? I have full support to my fellow Burmese brothers please take your claim or if needed then force BD Government to stablish your claim.

Back
Top Bottom