What's new

Myanmar first country to purchase JF-17 Thunder from Pakistan

:o:.......................Are you serious??:rofl:

Yes very much serious.

On a serious note though, Religion is the reason you people will keep having issues even when there is suppose to be none. Keep it up. No wonder the middle east is in so much turmoil/mess.:guns::ph34r: lol

Guess it will be better for Myanmar to purchase these jets directly from the patron i.e the Atheist infidel Chinese, just so no Islamic oppression issue arises for Myanmar.:enjoy:

Don't you think you are saying a lot of stuff right from your as$?

Islamic Brotherhood is there. In fact this deal would strengthen it. With sale of JFT we have a leverage on Myanmar govt and can use it to ask them to treat Rohingya muslims in a better manner.

Win Win for both Pakistan and Islamic Brotherhood.
Can you use the same logic while dealing with Evil Yindoo Bharat
Open trade routes to Afghanistan and Middle East for India. let evil Yindoos lay pipelines Then Enjoy unlimited leverage over Bharat :D
y
a tum log uss kahavat ko mannte ho, 'ki khoonti se chilwa loongi par tumhein nahin doongi'

Can you use the same logic while dealing with Evil Yindoo Bharat
Open trade routes to Afghanistan and Middle East for India. let evil Yindoos lay pipelines Then Enjoy unlimited leverage over Bharat :D
y
a tum log uss kahavat ko mannte ho, 'ki khoonti se chilwa loongi par tumhein nahin doongi'

It is not about evil Yindoo stuff. We don't even say Yindoo or anything like that. After all we speak Urdu and not that BS called as Hindi which is not even proper Urdu.

Having said that, not allowing you any trade route for India to Afghanistan is the actual leverage that we are fully enjoying. No resolution of Kashmir issue, so don't expect any cooperation from us.

Having said that, not allowing you any trade route for India to Afghanistan is the actual leverage that we are fully enjoying. No resolution of Kashmir issue, so don't expect any cooperation from us.
As per you logic you are really suggesting that Pakistan can be made to hand over Azad Kashmir to India by allowing it to go to Bangkok by road via Hindustan.:crazy:

As per you logic you are really suggesting that Pakistan can be made to hand over Azad Kashmir to India by allowing it to go to Bangkok by road via Hindustan.:crazy:

I never said that. I said since we have issues like Kashmir don't expect any trade route from us. After all it is you who wants trade route to Afghanistan. I don't see Pakistan asking India for trade route to anywhere. That's the leverage.

Stop saying Kashmir is India's integral part and we might start cooperating with you more.

I never said that. I said since we have issues like Kashmir don't expect any trade route from us. After all it is you who wants trade route to Afghanistan. I don't see Pakistan asking India for trade route to anywhere. That's the leverage.

Stop saying Kashmir is India's integral part and we might start cooperating with you more.

After this
Jammu and Kashmir out of U.N. list of disputes - The Hindu

No way. LoLz. Its time to get back GB.

Back
Top Bottom