What's new

Myanmar Maid jailed for stabbing to death 95-year-old Singapore employer who spat in her face

Song Hong

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
These days, there is no longer justice in Singapore. Some maid can come and kill 95 years old Singaporeans woman and then accused her of spitting on her face. Come on, 95 years old will be half dead lying on bed most of time.

If some 95 years old spit on me, I could have avoided it.

After her 95-year-old employer spat in her face, a domestic helper became angry and decided to "teach her a lesson" once and for all.

The maid from Myanmar took two knives from the kitchen and stabbed the elderly woman while she was sleeping. One of the knives went through the victim's mouth while the other was lodged in her neck.

Well, someone was really into the Halloween spirit. Lol

The government internet army now on steroid to scandalized the 95 years old lady is evil.

A 95 years old will always be petrified her maid bully her. Singapore is a evil society with a evil government. We know a lot of old are killed by their nurse in whole world and covered up.

Now some nurse killed innocent 95 women and GoS is supporting the criminal.

Don't know the full story between the 2. Maybe it was the final straw and her employer had been abusive for a long time.

Seeing my own relatives in HK, I know for a fact lot of people treat their maids like shit growing up. They're employees, not your slaves.

Maids get treated like shit. We won't know the whole truth of what happened but if the maid had been abused a long while then I call it justice.

The maid industry needs to be stopped!
Most ethnic Chinese from Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, HK abuse these Indonesian, Filipino and Myanmarese maids. But the Filipinos are more vocal and they cab speak English so they have better treatment. Compared to domestics Chinese nannies, these maids are like modern day slaves. They can't leave their jobs if they get pissed. Its asif feudal Chinese practices are still alive in theze countries

Don't know the full story between the 2. Maybe it was the final straw and her employer had been abusive for a long time.

Seeing my own relatives in HK, I know for a fact lot of people treat their maids like shit growing up. They're employees, not your slaves.
Many of you guys have low IQ and cannot infer. A 95 years lady is always under the mercy of maid. I seen many around my house, being pushing on wheel chair by maid for sunbathing. You can see maid scold them, slap them or throw them one side, than kiss with their boyfriend.

The old dare not even complaint to children under on roof.

Its like you are the class monitor, you dare challenge a bully 2x your body weight?

How can a 95 years spit on young girl with high accuracy and agileness? 95 years woman is bed ridden and going to die soon.

No matter what abuse this maid put a knife perpendicular to the old lady throat.

This guy below killed and rape the Beijing U girl and argued he has depression. You all accept? Then anyone can rape your mother and sister on the ground of depression or pee onto by spider, then judge will set him free.

1668563485068.png

Last edited:
Many of you guys have low IQ and cannot infer. A 95 years lady is always under the mercy of maid. I seen many around my house, being pushing on wheel chair by maid for sunbathing. You can see maid scold them, slap them or throw them one side, than kiss with their boyfriend.

The old dare not even complaint to children under on roof.

Its like you are the class monitor, you dare challenge a bully 2x your body weight?

How can a 95 years spit on young girl with high accuracy and agileness? 95 years woman is bed ridden and going to die soon.

No matter what abuse this maid put a knife perpendicular to the old lady throat.

This guy below killed and rape the Beijing U girl and argued he has depression. You all accept? Then anyone can rape your mother and sister on the ground of depression or pee onto by spider, then judge will set him free.

View attachment 896894
My own great-grandmother treated her maid like crap until she passed away at 103.

Just because you're old doesn't mean you can't be abusive, especially if you hold position of power above the person. Unless we know the case details, all of this is pure speculation.

And GTFO with this IQ shit. Sounds like you're trying to compensate for a small peen.

My own great-grandmother treated her maid like crap until she passed away at 103.

Just because you're old doesn't mean you can't be abusive, especially if you hold position of power above the person. Unless we know the case details, all of this is pure speculation.

And GTFO with this IQ shit. Sounds like you're trying to compensate for a small peen.

Your great grand must be evil. She deserve to be murder is it? You are the witness you got a fking evil grand and I think she deserve to get rape till death.

Your maid also got the right bring her boyfriend to your family and rape everyone till death.

I surely cheer your misfortune if this happen.

But the maid case is different. She walk into the court mention no other major trespasses but just some old senile spit on her -- on all her own account. She is scandalizing old people like crazy else she face gallows. How many nurse in gerontology ward get spit on by old with alzmeir and parkinson. Must be alot. But then no one kill just because they get spit on.

Last edited:
We don't know exactly what happened.

But I support the view that domestic workers or nannies from abroad should not be accepted.

They are like ticking time bombs.

We don't know exactly what happened.

But I support the view that domestic workers or nannies from abroad should not be accepted.

It's like ticking time bombs.

Every single just system work on principle that crime must be duly punished no matter what pretext perpetuator have. All perpetuator can cite depression ... bla bla. And all nations including Vietnam and China heck care, and murderer get death. Unless the murderer got very very very big mitigating circumstances, like self defence against rape...etc

Your great grand must be evil. She deserve to be murder is it? You are the witness you got a fking evil grand and I think she deserve to get rape till death.

Your maid also got the right bring her boyfriend to your family and rape everyone till death.

I surely cheer your misfortune if this happen.

But the maid case is different. She walk into the court mention no other major trespasses but just some old senile spit on her -- on all her own account. She is scandalizing old people like crazy else she face gallows. How many nurse in gerontology ward get spit on by old with alzmeir and parkinson. Must be alot. But then no one kill just because they get spit on.
You think about raping grandmothers? Holy shit talk about mental illness. Go see a shrink on top of your small peens.

I don't share you twisted outrage. Go fantasize about grandmother elsewhere.

You think about raping grandmothers? Holy shit talk about mental illness. Go see a shrink on top of your small peens.

I don't share you twisted outrage. Go fantasize about grandmother elsewhere.

A lot nurse rape old man and woman till death with the tacit approval from government.

If you have your ways, the world will be rape and murder land.

I bet those nurse will say they got metal issue tha makes them sexually attracted to old people if they go to court. The court will likely kiss them and say "poor murderer! you are so innocent"

Back
Top Bottom