What's new

Singapore married man raped Indonesian maid repeatedly

@hussain0216

when they don't even try to stop white male sex tourism to rape young children in Thailand etc

Apparently there is also a big time white female sex tourism from UK (mainly middle aged single white women) to West Africa and Caribbeans as well.

Regards

Desperation, Egypt, North Africa you name it middle aged white women wanting a toy boy,

Holiday in Tunisia, promise of a visa, then some weird marriage

Apparently there is also a big time white female sex tourism from UK (mainly middle aged single white women) to West Africa and Caribbeans as well.

The 34-year-old rapist was sentenced to 24 years' jail and 24 strokes of the cane on Wednesday
Wait, that's a punishment in singapore? I have so many questions.

Domestic workers are always being fk by employees, especially white man expatriate in Singapore. You go Orchard road every weekend, you see large number of white expatriate and some browner skin women (who dont look locals and hypothesize as maid) behaving like lovers.

It is very easy to seduce young poor village women from Myanmar, Indonesia or philippines. The white expatriate normally stay in posh condos, and they are staying alone with a maid. Normally they hire a maid of 24 years old, and at this age, women are most horney.

The white then bring them to nice restaurant and slowly both start to fcuk. The uneducated village girls can never resist this seducation.
Thailand and Philippines attract a lot of retired white men looking for 16 year old wives.

Domestic workers are always being fk by employees, especially white man expatriate in Singapore. You go Orchard road every weekend, you see large number of white expatriate and some browner skin women (who dont look locals and hypothesize as maid) behaving like lovers.

It is very easy to seduce young poor village women from Myanmar, Indonesia or philippines. The white expatriate normally stay in posh condos, and they are staying alone with a maid. Normally they hire a maid of 24 years old, and at this age, women are most horney.

The white then bring them to nice restaurant and slowly both start to fcuk. The uneducated village girls can never resist this seducation.
Somehow I don’t think this rape story involves a white expat

Wait, that's a punishment in singapore? I have so many questions.

:P

You are thinking of a different kind of stroking. This is whipping and the cane is an actual punishment device rather than a euphemism for male member.

Somehow I don’t think this rape story involves a white expat

I wonder if the rapist is ethnic Chinese, Indian, or Malay. Given the wealth of affording maid, I'd say either Indian or Chinese rapist. But maids are quite a lot more affordable there so could be local Malay but the court speech sounds like something Chinese person would say.

:P

You are thinking of a different kind of stroking. This is whipping and the cane is an actual punishment device rather than a euphemism for male member.

I wonder if the rapist is ethnic Chinese, Indian, or Malay. Given the wealth of affording maid, I'd say either Indian or Chinese rapist. But maids are quite a lot more affordable there so could be local Malay but the court speech sounds like something Chinese person would say.
Pretty clear it was a local from the article.

Pretty clear it was a local from the article.

But in Singapore and Malaysia, there are locals who are ethnic Chinese or Indian. The only local are Malay. The rest are expats of some variety or citizens but ethnically not Malay.

@hussain0216

when they don't even try to stop white male sex tourism to rape young children in Thailand etc

Regards
Sex Tourism is okay AS LONG AS both parties consented to the sex and are within the guidance of the law. Ie did not contradict with human trafficking act or brothel act (or pimp act)

Here in New South Wales, Australia, Prostitution is legal and so did brothel, and we have quite a Sexual Tourism here in NSW from other State in the country (Prostitution is only legalised in 5 states, Victoria, South Australia are not legal) and other countries.

The victim was washing dishes in the kitchen when the man hugged her from the rear and kissed both sides of her neck.

The maid immediately told him to stop. She pushed him away and ran into her bedroom but the man followed.

So instead of running to the front door to get outside of the apartment, she ran to the bedroom?

But in Singapore and Malaysia, there are locals who are ethnic Chinese or Indian. The only local are Malay. The rest are expats of some variety or citizens but ethnically not Malay.
The vast majority of locals in Singapore are Chinese, Indian or Malay.

The other guy started tripping out about White expats when the article had nothing to do with them. That's what I found odd.

This is whipping and the cane is an actual punishment device rather than a euphemism for male member.
my two replies were unrelated. I was actually talking surprised about caning as a punishment in Singapore? Seems "barbaric".
Is it done publicly?

So instead of running to the front door to get outside of the apartment, she ran to the bedroom?
"A white man is accused. A white man must be defended. Someone must stand up to the task"

What went on in @VCheng mind a few seconds before posting this.

Good question bro though we don’t know detailed happenings and what was going through her mind in that incident’s moment. Also the full article mentions:

“The victim endured the abuse as she was extremely afraid and did not know what recourse she had, the court heard.”

Survival instinct is not just flight response, and can be skewed

“The victim endured the abuse as she was extremely afraid and did not know what recourse she had, the court heard.”

Finally somebody making sense. Hindsight is 20/20. And countless victims go their whole lives without coming out, let alone make the right judgement call right away. Maybe she tried to lock him out.

Good question bro though we don’t know detailed happenings and what was going through her mind in that incident’s moment. Also the full article mentions:

You raise a good point, but all aspects of such grave matters merit close scrutiny, and fairly.

Sex Tourism is okay AS LONG AS both parties consented to the sex and are within the guidance of the law. Ie did not contradict with human trafficking act or brothel act (or pimp act)

Here in New South Wales, Australia, Prostitution is legal and so did brothel, and we have quite a Sexual Tourism here in NSW from other State in the country (Prostitution is only legalised in 5 states, Victoria, South Australia are not legal) and other countries.
It is legal in Victoria.

Back
Top Bottom