What's new

Myanmar May Have Just Bombed Chinese Territory -- Now What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but the situation is still a bit unclear, we all need to calm down a little and wait for more information.
What is the Chinese media saying regarding the Government response to these incidents?
And understandable that people are upset this is the second such incident after such a mature response by the foreign minister. My sincere condolences to my Chinese friends.

CCTV news, they confirmed Myanmar fighter crossing the border & killed Four Chinese villagers and other Nine injured.
20150314123647749.jpg

in this thread #23
I read that post, I was asking about the media response to these measures. Are the media and the people in general satisfied or is there resentment that more should have been done.

I read that post, I was asking about the media response to these measures. Are the media and the people in general satisfied or is there resentment that more should have been done.
resentment is pretty huge, censors are deleting posts as usual. We'll see where this goes.

the official government position is they are talking to the ambassador and that the air defense has always been vigilant, which it obviously wasn't.

Last edited:
lots of information in different kinds of forums and news media right now.
Good to see the Government taking all measures to protect the people
resentment is pretty huge, censors are deleting posts as usual. We'll see where this goes.

the official government position is they are talking to the ambassador and that the air defense has always been vigilant, which it obviously wasn't.
Trust the government they are are acting maturely. I think internal inquiries will be made and people punished but there should be United people with China right now. There will be strict actions taken in my opinion but after the issue is investigated. Hoping for the best and that Myanmar gets its brains back.

There may be Indian provocation. Burmese are becoming too friendly with India. This shows how vulnurable is China. Chinese are disgrace by not handling their ethnic kachin issue more pragmatically and now attack deep inside chinese territory. BTW burmese once attacked inside BD too @iajdani

Prepare for No-fly Zone, PLA missile & Army on the way to the border. :coffee:

Chinese always emphasis "师出有名 / A good reason to justify the war"
111.jpg

222.jpg

333.jpg

3.14 China stop all international airlines fly from YuNan to Myanmar cities.
东航宣布今天起停飞昆明到缅甸全部航班

鉴于缅北局势

东方航空公司宣布今天起

全面停飞昆明到缅甸全部三次国际往来航班

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom