What's new

Myanmar trying to grab Bangladesh territory in Bay of Bengal

India will transfer soon to be retired INS Godavari with complement of Brahmos to Myanmar.

That ship alone will set all your LUNGIS on FIRE!!
FB_IMG_1440775197445.jpg

Stop the water and they cry... too much water and they are extinct..... God tussi great ho :omghaha: !!

Saale bol na teri FAT rhi hai...............

Lungi GEELI ho gyi kya?

sun le....INS Viraat bhi retire hone wala hai.....it would be a GREAT gift for our beloved brothers of Burma!!

P.S. Inki to Myanmar se WAR me hi fat rhi hai aur India se war ke sapne dekhte hai :rofl:

This is not me but GFP saying...........

Myanmar OUTSHINING BD Lungi army on every parameter.....

For a country under SANCTIONS for the most part, it's simply AWESOME!!!

World Military Strength Comparison

Hasina LITERALLY don't have the BALLS to even think of a military conflict with Burma!!

Anything is better than snitching on your own countrymen like what your jamaati forefathers did during the 1971 genocides.You and jamaatis like you are nothing but pesky animals who should be shot at sight by the BGB/RAB/BDP for the sake of a progressive and liberal Bangladesh.If given a chance then i am quite sure that you and your jamaati brethren will turn Bangladesh in Bangla-Daesh in the near future.That's why Hon'able P.M. Mrs.Haseena is doing an exemplary job by eliminating your extremist brethren once and for all from the Bangladeshi soil and she will continue to have our full support in this matter!!
Lol, Indians talking about liberals, maybe your country should be one. At least then women would be safer than cows in India. Instead you chose a facist Hindu terrorist to lead your nation.

BTW, you dumb piece of $*it Jamaat didn't exist back in 1971, and it's not like your stupid Vedic spaceships that existed 3000 years ago.

Whatever crap you are saying is your own opinion but 100% Hindu India isn't mine but rather your Indian dream.

You r@*ists should be beaten up by these women to death, otherwise India will never be a safe place for women and Indian men would be ridiculed by the rest of the world.
43499110.cached.jpg

BTW, we know why you people use the term Jamaati. Because you don't have the balls to express your Muslim hate here.

Saale bol na teri FAT rhi hai...............

Lungi GEELI ho gyi kya?

sun le....INS Viraat bhi retire hone wala hai.....it would be a GREAT gift for our beloved brothers of Burma!!

P.S. Inki to Myanmar se WAR me hi fat rhi hai aur India se war ke sapne dekhte hai :rofl:

This is not me but GFP saying...........

Myanmar OUTSHINING BD Lungi army on every parameter.....

For a country under SANCTIONS for the most part, it's simply AWESOME!!!

World Military Strength Comparison

Hasina LITERALLY don't have the BALLS to even think of a military conflict with Burma!!
12191922_1520274951616404_3423295404428163788_n.jpg

How about BD extending its natural/historical/traditional borders westward till the Rajmahal Hills? The Maoists won't mind I believe.
You can try if you want,only to get a bamboo pole with lungi draped on one side dipped in a maccher jhol( for lubrication) and the lungi to stop bleeding and act as gauze strip stuffed in your backside by our BSF . ;)

Land only plz
When did i say to take Maccher Jhol Lungi Bonglodeshis ? Only land we want,rest can swim with sharks in Bay of Bengal :D

You can try if you want,only to get a bamboo pole with lungi draped on one side dipped in a maccher jhol( for lubrication) and the lungi to stop bleeding and act as gauze strip stuffed in your backside by our BSF . ;)

When did i say to take Maccher Jhol Lungi Bonglodeshis ? Only land we want,rest can swim with sharks in Bay of Bengal :D
12191922_1520274951616404_3423295404428163788_n-jpg.277358

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom