What's new

Mystery in Ladakh? 😆

India lost 9 soldiers there. Clearly it was an attack but it seem, Modi want to fight Pakistan very close to elections that is why he is hiding this one.

@PanzerKiel Sir what is going on at LOC. I am hearing some reports of India opening fire in multiple sectors at LOC. This if true is clear proof that 9 Indian soldiers who died didn't die in any accident.

Third attack now:

@Bleek @Areesh @Zarvan @AlKardai @Mirzali Khan @Sifar zero @PanzerKiel

@PanzerKiel Sir what is going on at LOC. I am hearing some reports of India opening fire in multiple sectors at LOC. This if true is clear proof that 9 Indian soldiers who died didn't die in any accident.
Yes indian just martyred a 60 year old man yesterday in Nikyal sector. A number of other civilians were injured. This is becoming pretty frequent now Indians are martyring civilians on loc. But now surprisingly we’re seeing a rise in mujahideen attacks in whole of iojk.

Last edited:
Yesterday:

IMG_9386.jpeg

Indians claim (take with pinch of salt):

Someone sent this from Leepa, AJK:

3B5CA48C-8DEC-4520-B3E4-EF64759DC534.jpeg

Note Leepa is far from Poonch.

These are @PanzerKiel previous posts:

IMG_9383.jpeg

IMG_9384.jpeg

IMG_9385.jpeg

Taking everything into account, there’s 2 theories I think are possible.

Theory #1 (I hope it’s this one):
Mujahideen are moving along LOC on different sectors as normal and Indians fired at them and killed/injured civilians in the process. Pak army retaliated through different means (directly and indirectly) including targeting them in Ladakh in Drass where the so called “accident” first happened. Then many more “accidents” happened. This is similar to previous border skirmishes but with different approach so it’s not over the news and all public like before.

Theory 2 (really hope it’s not this):
Mujahideen are moving across LOC and Indians with the approval of Pakistan are targeting mujahideen across the border. In the process civilians were targeted and killed/injured. Soldiers on the borders were given orders to stand down and not retaliate. The reason for Indian targeting them across the border is because of their increased attacks in IOJK and them not calming down and stopping their attacks like some elders of the cause wanted them to do. They essentially broke the agencies leash around their neck and now are acting independently. They’re paying for it as a result. Agencies have no appetite to fight india atm so they’re allowing their ceasefire violations to target mujahideen.

@Bleek @Areesh @Zarvan @AlKardai @Mirzali Khan @Sifar zero @PanzerKiel @waz
@Great Janjua

@waz my tweets are not embedding. How do I fix it?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom