What's new

Myths about the Urdu language

"URDU" Urdu mein likhna ata hay?

Urdu Indian language hai North India se, Isliye likhna to aayega hi. Ye dekh lo

SAKI_264244f.jpg

unless your are a mohajir, you Pakistanis should keep your mouth shut about Urdu.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Muhajir minus Gujarati speaking Bohras and Menons

Again Bharatis come and try to claim ours as theirs. Piss off. You cannot even understand Urdu, yet make these outrageous claims.

whenever you write bhartis we know that you are pissed off...we make more urdu songs than pakistan. the fact of the matter is urdu is originated from India...and you discriminated urdu speaking people in Pakistan and call them muhajirs.

اُردو یہاں ٹائپ کریں
اُردو یہاں ٹائپ کریں (بڑا ٹیکسٹ باکس)۔

No wonder when I was listening to a bollywood song on youtube which used some urdu words , a pakistani had commented that your movies are successful because you use our language urdu .:lol: Needless to say the Indians there were having a good laugh .

I found out on this forum that they are told that Urdu originates from Pakistani punjab when in reality it originates from north India somewhere in or around Uttar Pradesh .

Now facing the facts after being fed lies all through childhood becomes very difficult and this gives rise to the world famous Pakistani denial .

urdu is not a compulsory language in India . almost all muslims and many non-muslims can write it though .

Even if many non-muslims cant write it , it does not change the fact that it originated in North India .

nahi...just as i cant write or speak Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam, Gujarati etc...but i know for a fact that they are Indian languages..

Guess what you even can write and speak English.. Thanks for clarification btw

unless your are a mohajir, you Pakistanis should keep your mouth shut about Urdu.

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Urdu mein likhan kya hoti hain?

Script and Language are two different things (more often than not).

you write urdu in Perso-arabic script.

Urdu mein likhan kya hoti hain?

Script and Language are two different things (more often than not).

you write urdu in Perso-arabic script.

Can you decipher the bold part? What I am getting is that you write URDU in Devanagari script?

Its Memon and not Menon, secondly you are missing Punjabis from deduction.

Sorry Spelling mistake. Par Punjabis are not considered part of being Muhajirs. Aur aapka sawal waisa hi tha jaise koi non-Sindhi ko bole "Sindhi mein Sindhi likh ke dikhao." :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom