What's new

NA session summoned on Saturday for PM Imran's vote of confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am still confused and ashamed same time too

why i feel inner happiness when some politician got beaten of humiliated ? its just make me happy without any reason sir

Immoral people getting humiliated in public is a good thing - it's the ultra liberal side of yours that triggers shame for being happy about a right thing.

Do you remember the days when thieves were sat on a donkey and paraded on streets?

Can some one tell if IK's government is safe now for six months?! Just now Yusuf Raza Gilani was saying to media that gov. is confusing Vote of confidence and vote of no-confidence. Since the constitutional article for both is different so IK still doesn't enjoy the immunity of 6 months. Opposition will still bring their no-confidence motion!!

Can some one tell if IK's government is safe now for six months?! Just now Yusuf Raza Gilani was saying to media that gov. is confusing Vote of confidence and vote of no-confidence. Since the constitutional article for both is different so IK still doesn't enjoy the immunity of 6 months. Opposition will still bring their no-confidence motion!!
Yes they can bring.but they got the rwquried message today so they won't bring it.

See if opposition brings vote of no confidence and if it get defeated than they can't do it for next 6 months.

Else in case of govt they can bring it after every 6 months deliberately so that opposition had no chance which is obviously wrong. Hence the rules apply differently for both the moves by govt and opposition
Funny to see even some media anchors are getting this basic thing wrong

Continue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom