What's new

NA session summoned on Saturday for PM Imran's vote of confidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a pretty staple speech, focused on morality aspect more and in the end came towards future road plan. It would have been wrong to expect imo PM IK to go all bazooka and lay out everything. I think we will see a different PM IK post this, if not i would be dis-appointed. And i also don't agree that he should just focus on inflation and all that blah. He needs to start hitting the mafia and the root cause hard, else nothing will be accompalished, he will focus on one thing and mafia would spoil another. Opposition is banking that the current setup stays same and they are able to inch by inch grab and decay it away. Coming days and week will show if PM IK is up and running with the challenge or is waiting for disaster. Hope it's the earlier, for the sake of Pakistan and its betterment.

So the point is, there's no difference between crooks and the honest Prime Minister.

Absolutely, like they did 2 years ago and then yesterday cried corruption about the same thing.
2 years it was not pti, it was establisment who made the trick and may be they can still do it . But my point is, why establishment why not beat the zardari in his own game by buying pdm senators. Pti doesn't do this. They should do it as well. Only jehanghir Tareen has the brain and money to do that but sadly he has been sidelined by pti for quite some time

It's not about media..he will loose majority ..how can he de seat those 16 ? I don't know how you saying it ....they know it very well who didn't vote ..they can't do anything ...
Something will happen (and must happen). There are different ways to make these sellouts suffer and pay a hefty price for their deeds.

Speaker of NA Asad qaiser saying that first it was 176 now 178 was very meaningful and smart choice of sentence. Upcoming daska and Karachi elections will be super important. Pti needs to win atleast one na seat from these two

The country is being held hostage by one batch of students from the 70s.

The anglo syllabus is producing a breed of students with genocidal tendencies ----- the muslim madrassas been tamed long ago , its the anglo madrassas which need the govts attention

Those giving Dheel have been told that this must stop. Establishment still wants to take opposition along but IK has made it clear now 'no more'.
Nawaz being led out was the single biggest mistake of IK. Establishment wanted to let him go on "guarantees" that he won't be a problem; but Nawaz being the snake that he is fisted Bajwa and now IK is regretting being cajoled by Bajwa into releasing Nawaz and giving Bajwa an extension. The biased Judiciary passing sentences in favor of these corruption kings don't help as well.

I think we will see a different PM IK post this
Yes he now wants to pass all laws that were pending because of no majority in Senate
Nawaz being led out was the single biggest mistake of IK. Establishment wanted to let him go on "guarantees" that he won't be a problem; but Nawaz being the snake that he is fisted Bajwa and now IK is regretting being cajoled by Bajwa into releasing Nawaz and giving Bajwa an extension. The biased Judiciary passing sentences in favor of these corruption kings don't help as well.
Platelets saga is enough proof that Mian Saanp was never ill and was taken out of the country on some understanding or deal

1615026955464.png

They cannot fix the system with less than 2-3rd majority. They tried by introducing the bill in NA but didn't got passed.

Obviously. IK needs another term with more seats and better representation in the senate to have any effective legislation done. This small battle of the senate was just the beginning and if PDM thinks they've won, they have to revisit their strategy because unlike Nawaju, IK doesn't run away.

Did Altaf the hutt being thrown our hurt so much?
Dear I don't understand what you right. Altaf the establishment pawn was created to kill karachiites. Created to made differences amongst migrants pukhtuns and punjabis. He was created to destroy karachi. He was created to loot karachi. He was created to stop karachiites from getting educations and to hold public offices he was created for terrorism just like taliban was created just like sipah sahaba lashkars TLP and last but not the least shareef and bhutto. Altaf is a good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom