What's new

Nag Anti Tank Missile successfully test fired.

Baktar-Shikan is nothing but licence copy of HJ 8 red arrow. HJ 8 itself is second generation ATGM. My request is don't try to hide facts too.

The original might have been, but Pakistan always try's to enhance snd add to a basic platform to make it more capable

NAG MISSILE

99.9% concepted, engineered and developed by foreign nations

0.01% done by indian nationals is the renaming unveiling ceremonies with champagne.

India could just buy 1 F-35 and call it I-35.

After that, tell the whole world that it was developed by DRDO.

No need to thank me for my suggestion.

@proud_indian @fsayed @Alphacharlie
@SorryNotSorry @Star Wars
@#hydra#
@navtrek @doe33

@gslv mk3 @Stephen Cohen
@SOUTHie
@AUSTERLITZ
@Jackdaws @Gurjot.S
@MandarK
@hellfire @nair @Majet Raha
@Chellam
@Navin A @MULUBJA
@AnnoyingOrange @Dem!god
@Rollno21 @wiseone2 @third eye @Guynextdoor2
@Rajaraja Chola @Abingdonboy
@gulli @The_Sidewinder
@Robinhood Pandey
@neem456

@ito @Vishwabalas @Nalini

@Tshering22 @Kal Muah

@anant_s @pothead

@Sam Vaish @deep.ocean

@Ajaxpaul @Kinetic

@Omega007 @jetray

@Dash @WhyCry
Thank you Mr Singaporegay for revealing the truth

Wasn't Pakistani bakar shikan ,the original version, that started trials after nag was used in Bosnian war in early 90s???

Yeah u think it did....

Wasn't Pakistani bakar shikan ,the original version, that started trials after nag was used in Bosnian war in early 90s???

Yeah u think it was..
bakar shikan was supplied to bosnians dude..

NAG MISSILE

99.9% concepted, engineered and developed by foreign nations

0.01% done by indian nationals is the renaming unveiling ceremonies with champagne.

India could just buy 1 F-35 and call it I-35.

After that, tell the whole world that it was developed by DRDO.

No need to thank me for my suggestion.

@proud_indian @fsayed @Alphacharlie
@SorryNotSorry @Star Wars
@#hydra#
@navtrek @doe33

@gslv mk3 @Stephen Cohen
@SOUTHie
@AUSTERLITZ
@Jackdaws @Gurjot.S
@MandarK
@hellfire @nair @Majet Raha
@Chellam
@Navin A @MULUBJA
@AnnoyingOrange @Dem!god
@Rollno21 @wiseone2 @third eye @Guynextdoor2
@Rajaraja Chola @Abingdonboy
@gulli @The_Sidewinder
@Robinhood Pandey
@neem456

@ito @Vishwabalas @Nalini

@Tshering22 @Kal Muah

@anant_s @pothead

@Sam Vaish @deep.ocean

@Ajaxpaul @Kinetic

@Omega007 @jetray

@Dash @WhyCry
sometimes these cheerleading girls forget that their paymaster china also have third generation anti tank weapon in their army.

with the Nag system, and development of NAMICA and HELINA we will be developing a system of anti tank weapon which can be used by army and airforce of air division of army at the same time.

this is the true importance of Nag.

sometimes these cheerleading girls forget that their paymaster china also have third generation anti tank weapon in their army.

with the Nag system, and development of NAMICA and HELINA we will be developing a system of anti tank weapon which can be used by army and airforce of air division of army at the same time.

China already developed anti tank missile system much better than israelis

http://defence-blog.com/army/china-unveils-gl5-active-protection-system-for-main-battle-tanks.html

Missile detects and china system fires a missile to detonate in front of incominh

gl5-3-1024x496.jpg

You bharati's forget that your 'developments' are atrocious

Tejas, Arjun, Rustom, insas etc are a long list of junk that were intially celebrated snd glorified as some sort of miracle when they were poorly made, unreliable and ultimately revealed by your own audits as worthless

Add Nag to the list

Baktar-Shikan is nothing but licence copy of HJ 8 red arrow. HJ 8 itself is second generation ATGM. My request is don't try to hide facts too.

So.was a second generation nag inducted?? It started trials in 1980s....

This is how 8ndian tech works....take so long to develop a weapon ... that generation changes and than u start working on next generation without completing the previous one

This is how 8ndian tech works....take so long to develop a weapon ... that generation changes and than u start working on next generation without completing the previous one

Actually its not just that india is slow.

India not very strategic oriented and not thinking big of the whole picture.

For one, India wants to keep on building tejas with many upgrades, 5G nag/akash missile and upgraded frigates/destroyers.

NaOEgno.jpg

It strategically conveniently forgets that the world has to keep moving on faster...China already have active anti tank missile protection system, stealth fighter, railgun and new generation type 55 destroyers.

to think ahead, you must venture into unknown.

And to think ahead of china.

We already got licenced Konkours and Milan ATGM .NAG a gen ahead and a top attack,ready to Induct.

Back
Top Bottom