What's new

Nagaland Separatist Movement

the top brass of these so called freedom fighters live in luxury n even have businesses abroad(Singapore) ...there spouse n children mostly r abroad.....how they get money...they tax the people ..monthly n annually...like a parallel govt. n then there r factions in the state n central govt. itself who pay them n favor them for political advantage n muscle power....in someparts of manipur during the civil war the militants roamed freely on streets with ak 47 n m 16s ....n indian army was able to do nothing(for most parts of two years).....hard to believe i know but truth....chaos was so high that one of my friends father a doctor bought a m 16...they are bought from mercenaries in myanmar....n then the safehaven for these militants r the vast jungles n our neighbouring bangladesh....which has played a mjor role in this big game..........

@ windjammer

don't get upset......seen a lot of ur posts....just asking....have u met any indian personally ? what do u do? nhow old r u?
meant no disrespect..........

1) ok .....may be he doesn't but to an extent i do(in context of north east)......but would like to know how much do you know......or u will tell me what u read in national news papers.........

Well....please understand the context I wrote this.
I was replying to some one dozen insurgencies and "separatist" movements. This is why I wrote about nature of them.

2) about this i have pretty good ground knowledge......which countries n how.....but not china ,may be a bit of pakistan just may be........there are countries which r directly involved..will write if somebody asks.....

Again please uindertsand the context. Nobody is questioning your knowledge or intellect here.

@ windjammer

don't get upset......seen a lot of ur posts....just asking....have u met any indian personally ? what do u do? nhow old r u?
meant no disrespect..........

I have met quite a few Indians, in fact five of my tenants are Indian Students, let's just say I am self employed and as for age, you are only as old as you feel. come again.

@windjammer

The whole world knows how safe the Nuke's are in our hand there are some world class spy agencies like CIA,MI6 are monitoring our situation if anything happens the west will be the first one to make a huge cry over it.The Naxal's are just a ragtag group whose term of advanced weapons means AK 47 and some rocket launchers i don't think they can attack our nuke installations.

Now on topic It's good to see that talks are being held on Naga issue hope peace prevails and development of Nagaland takes place.

the top brass of these so called freedom fighters live in luxury n even have businesses abroad(Singapore) ...there spouse n children mostly r abroad.....how they get money...they tax the people ..monthly n annually...like a parallel govt. n then there r factions in the state n central govt. itself who pay them n favor them for political advantage n muscle power....in someparts of manipur during the civil war the militants roamed freely on streets with ak 47 n m 16s ....n indian army was able to do nothing(for most parts of two years).....hard to believe i know but truth....chaos was so high that one of my friends father a doctor bought a m 16...they are bought from mercenaries in myanmar....n then the safehaven for these militants r the vast jungles n our neighbouring bangladesh....which has played a mjor role in this big game..........

You mean to say Bangladesh government, or the anti Indian elements
in the country.

Sir , what is the use of such posts.These videos are just hate propaganda with no concrete evidence. India is a country where all extremist elements are kept in check. Where the army is always pledged to the government, always.:azn: Nor do we have a history of nucelar proliferation. So it should be pretty clear the world should be wary of nukes from which country.
Thanks.

Sir , what is the use of such posts.These videos are just hate propaganda with no concrete evidence. India is a country where all extremist elements are kept in check. Where the army is always pledged to the government, always.:azn: Nor do we have a history of nucelar proliferation. So it should be pretty clear the world should be wary of nukes from which country.
Thanks.

Sarcasm aside, I should remind you that the video is not my initive nor did i distorted any of the contents.
You see this is the ball game, the subject here is separatists movement in India and obviously any threat they pose, but you have to drag Pakistan into it for which there is always a reply in place.

Last edited:
Thanks.

history of nuclear proliferation?

your country refused to sign the NPT, openly threating to use nuke against China. when it comes to nuclear weapons, you are the shame of asia.

The Balochistan issue, according to me is just blown out of proportion by our media. I dont think, in my personal opinion it is that big a movement. Similarly your media has spread this nonsense that there is an uprising in 1/3rd Indian districts. Its pure BS.
The separatist movements in North East has no backing of people. Its just a bunch of pissed of rebels.
The maoist uprising is not separatist in nature. It is for better governance. The government has taken it up seriously and and will be crushed gradually. The government realises that most of maoist rebels are victims of bad governance and injustice, and wants to win them over by peaceful methods. But if that will not work then :sniper:

my friend..u r wrong there....i have little knowledge on maoists but northeast is a different issue......know this...any separatist movement cannot thrive much longer without public backing,may it be very small.....
crushing it is just temporary solution...u kill a terrorist means u killed a man...but then my friend the ideology lives...n in the eyes of the simple spectator he becomes martyr...more will believe n more will join.....wounds r deeper then u think n a healing hand is required...
look at kashmir...what hell we(india n pakistan)made out of it....n somebody said it to be heaven on earth...............before it was just a border issue now it became a issue of our pride,our ego...... which kasmiri people suffer ...
NE people r very simple...........but this simplicity has bought us pain n poverty.....NE states r the poorest in india......ever thought why...do u think natural resources r not abundant.....oil,gas,timbre,agriculture.water..is available more then needed.......but its the negligence of indian govt. which have resulted in this destructive consequences .............i sometimes think that delhi doesn't even remembers that they have few states in north east.........

your country refused to sign the NPT, openly threating to use nuke against China. when it comes to nuclear weapons, you are the shame of asia.

India has no-first use policy. Rest is pure rant.

India has no-first use policy. Rest is pure rant.

it is illegal for india to acquire the nuke.

only five nations are allowed to have nuke: US, Russia, UK, France and China.

given the direct and immediate threat from india, Pakistan's nuke program is understandable, but there is nothing can be used to justify the indian nuclear program.

Kindly provide a link to back your claim.And let me remind you that basic public behaviour is expected in a public forum.
Also what do you know of the Naga movement? I know about it through a personal source. I am dating a naga girl. I have interacted with her friends, cousins who all are very pro India. The only issue they have is that sometimes they are subject to racism from some ignorant uneducated people. The separatist movement is not a people movement. It is just imposed by some power hungry, tax leeching rebels on the common people who are fed up with the violence and tax grabbing by the rebels.
Also if you want to discuss it any further, kindly reply in decent words.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom