What's new

Najam Sethi appointed interim PCB chairman

well i see pakistan cricket in bad bad shape fro now on politics for own good

why people like majid khan not picked he was better man for job knows what cricketer neeeds and know cricket better than any Chairman pcb in last decades untilll we dont get ex cricketer chairman pcb nothing will change intekhab alam asss hole we are sick of people like you in pcb

Pakistani team is one of the best Pakistani team in the world but controversy between The player may caused the team flop in the Champion trophy..

Sethi have not batter idea of team sellection, i think Primisnister took wrong the wrong step for the PCB

Pakistani team is one of the best Pakistani team in the world but controversy between The player may caused the team flop in the Champion trophy..

Sethi have not batter idea of team sellection, i think Primisnister took wrong the wrong step for the PCB

PCB have become money making machine recently... and since Nawa & Co. are more of a business minded leaders, they see the prospects of PCB in the near future very bright... and installing one of your man at the top, guarantees 100% Revenue.

Here, the most senior journalist breaking the news for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayaz amir???? Just take his columns before the day he was with PML-N and the day after which he was denied the ticket, you'll see the difference yourself :)

But then he apologized after the elections that his predictions proved wrong, and he accepted it. That is called morals and ethics.

Majid Khan is the cousin of Imran Khan, so in a way, he is also related to a politician indirectly.

But Imran Khan isn't ruling the country is he?

First Cheif Minister and now this: Mr. Najam Sethi please tell me the place where you got the "Giddar Singhi"

Welcome to the Land of Patwaries, where to make your way towards top all you need to do is to praise or please the lord king noora.. :rofl:

382488_446744055432921_881043386_n.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom