What's new

Narendra Modi on pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na Biwi Na Bachha
Na Baap Bada Na Maiyan
The Whole Thing Is That Ke Bhaiya Sabse Bada Rupaiya :yahoo:
:usflag: toh kya uska baap bhi aayega Modi se milne if he becomes the PM

Yaar, even more indian's hate that behnchood - chances of becoming PM not good. :yahoo:

He hates Pakistani Muslims, so he murdered 3,000 odd, indian Muslims - because the MOFU was projecting, nice.

And recently came up with 23 muslim minister. :D :D looks like your muslim propaganda failing :lol:

Yaar, even more indian's hate that behnchood - chances of becoming PM not good. :yahoo:

i also don't expect him to be the PM b'coz i dont think NDA will be coming to power though i also support him
people here dont hate him b'coz,people want development here,and they see PM as the only option

LOL..............mumbai thar thar kanp raha tha.............india thar thar kanp raha tha................poice waly mary gaye............commando maray gaye..................hindustan tbah ho gaya....................

all political point scoring bullshit.......nothing less....nothing more

i also don't expect him to be the PM b'coz i dont think NDA will be coming to power though i also support him
people here hate him b'coz,people want development here,and they see PM as the only option

I have interacted with many indians, inside and outside india - he tends to polarize opinion - there are as many, if not more, that hate his guts.

I have interacted with many indians, inside and outside india - he tends to polarize opinion - there are as many, if not more, that hate his guts.

that may be true,i cant deny that:angry:
but in case he becomes the PM
he will totally change the Indo-Pak scenario :secret:

@AKASH.A

And Pakistani Muslim hate him!

And N.M is smart, he knows he cant block the rivers or bad things will happen. Pakistan is not a pushover to India, blocking rivers is like declaring nuclear war on Pakistan, and Pakistan will definently respond greatly

N obsession... A fellow Pakistani had posted a thread about Nuclear fallout (probably on monday), I will suggets you to visit that thread...

@water issue: Pakistan invaded many time, Pakistani commandos/terrorists continuously attacking India. India never stopped your water. But the time has come we must trade water for good behaviour...

You continue bad behaviour, we will stop your water. The Communal Indian govt (Kongress) stop writing love letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hum dua karty hain Modi P.M ban jaye, asli game ka maza he tab aye ga. :D

Every one waiting for same, But I don't think that He will teach lesson to Pakistan, bcoz Pakistan never want to learn. Modi top Priority will be..

1. Eradication of corruption and red tape (Neither I will take bribe, nor will allow you to take).
2. He will focus equal priority on 3 sector of Indian economy (Bajpai govt worked on Service and Industry sector while Agri sector was not taken care of)H
3. On terrorism he will take tough stands, IN Gujrat terrorists are caught in days.
4. He will have good foreign policy like Indira gandhi.
5. @China: He will give tough competition to China in economy.
6. @israel: He will make stronger ties with Israel to counter global Jihad.
7. @pakistan: Ignore... He will ignore Pakistan.

A guy who can't even travel to Europe and America because he is believed to be the mass murderer of indian citizens - he killed many more than 26/11.

He can kiss my rosy red behind, with a cherry on top.

Thats gonna change very soon, the Europeans even invited him into their parliament, the US is keen on him as well.

@Indian muslims: They are voting for Modi, 25% of Gujarat Muslims Voted for Modi, Except Sunnis, most of other sects are Pro Modi. Some Sunni also becoming educated and voting for Modi...

Here is some Bad news for Pakistanis...

After assembly, BJP sweeps civic polls across Gujarat - The Times of India
जामनगर जिले के मुस्लिम बहुल नगर सलाया में भी बीजेपी के सभी 27 प्रत्याशी जीत गए। यहां बीजेपी ने 24 मुस्लिम और 3 हिन्दू प्रत्याशी उतारे थे। दशकों तक कांग्रेस के प्रभुत्व वाले सलाया में 90% आबादी मुस्लिम है।

In Salaya (Jamnagar), Muslim majority area (90% Muslims) all 27 candidate of BJP won..

No matter what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom