What's new

Naseeruddin Shah Right in Saying Pakistan isn't India's Enemy

Oh the great propaganda machine at work.
So army is one man or a institution. How can you believe a whole institution such as army can be 100% cover up.

It's just the age old hate spewed by ancestors on both side. And religion is biggest culprit.

LOL. What cover up ?

There IS NO COVER UP :cheesy: .......... the civilians are too weak to do anything about it. And that is NEVER GOING TO CHANGE.

Religion has NOTHING to do with this :lol:

LOL. What cover up ?

There IS NO COVER UP :cheesy: .......... the civilians are too weak to do anything about it. And that is NEVER GOING TO CHANGE.

Religion has NOTHING to do with this :lol:
What if it's matrix?

It's indian media holding you for ransom with help of politics.?

Religion have everything to do with it. Nobody will give a flying frrk if the Kashmir issue is not termed jihad.

Nobody will create issue if Pakistan was not a Muslim state.

guys we should talk on solutions not on problems we all know its messed up and we know what you guys repeating here again and again whom don't know hate enimity and problems ?

India is on development the last thing india want is a torn up nation right behind. To make things sour again.

As for ideology. It's limited to a fraction of society. Most people share similarity. The problem we are in.

Are you enemy of a common Pakistani?because of your ideology?

And those radical are not just Indian enemy but enemy of their own state
we the people of India do not trust Pakistan or its people, they are not trust worthy, we know your love for India as we see your good will in Kashmir and sending saints like Kasab as brand ambassador of pakistan.

unless LOC is made the permanent border and cross border terrorism stops nothing is gonna change, learn to deal and live with it

guys we should talk on solutions not on problems we all know its messed up and we know what you guys repeating here again and again whom don't know hate enimity and problems ?
Only practical solution I see is to declare LOC as International border and be satisfied with the parts both countries held. There's already lots of problems in our countries other than that like illiteracy, poverty etc so focus more on that.

Only practical solution I see is to declare LOC as International border and be satisfied with the parts both countries held. There's already lots of problems in our countries other than that like illiteracy, poverty etc so focus more on that.
these fuckers will agree on it one day i know but after wasting our lives giving us hunger poverty and blood tears . i don't know when our people will use brains .

That never gonna happen.. Paksitan will never accept it...

If K issue is solved Pakistan will loose its identity.. Pakistan will not accept any thing less than

1. Entire K
2. Death penalty of Modi
3. Death penalty of all Right wing leaders

and so on...

these fuckers will agree on it one day i know but after wasting our lives giving us hunger poverty and blood tears . i don't know when our people will use brains .

Being Pragmatic is good.. I hope LoC is considered IB and lets finish this death game...

True my guess is next 25-30 years it will happen until then let's stack up weapons and make the west richer

That never gonna happen.. Paksitan will never accept it...

If K issue is solved Pakistan will loose its identity.. Pakistan will not accept any thing less than

1. Entire K
2. Death penalty of Modi
3. Death penalty of all Right wing leaders

and so on...

Being Pragmatic is good.. I hope LoC is considered IB and lets finish this death game...
kashmir is pakistani identity ?:o::o::o::o::o::o: as i know kashmir is problem of pakistan

True my guess is next 25-30 years it will happen until then let's stack up weapons and make the west richer
BC at that time we will daily visit doctors for our health issues . kashmir will not been our problem :partay:

Pigs can fly.
pigsG.PNG

What if it's matrix?

It's indian media holding you for ransom with help of politics.?

Religion have everything to do with it. Nobody will give a flying frrk if the Kashmir issue is not termed jihad.

Nobody will create issue if Pakistan was not a Muslim state.

What matrix ? :P

Indian Media does not have a gun to hold me Ransom, I hold the remote to hold them for ransom.

Kaashmiri muslims may want "freedom" because they are muslims, India wants kashmir because of the land, not because of the religion :lol: No one in India gives a $hit they are muslims.

What has pakistan being muslim got anything to do with it ? Bangladesh is muslim and we are just fine with them. :cheesy:

Clearly logic is not really your strength.

I hope they won't fly into Pakistani border. Otherwise ye naya problem hoga. Religious sentiment hurt

If they enter in indian airspace. Pakistan have devices evil pig army. With survelience and ucav capability.

What matrix ? :P

Indian Media does not have a gun to hold me Ransom, I hold the remote to hold them for ransom.

Kaashmiri muslims may want "freedom" because they are muslims, India wants kashmir because of the land, not because of the religion :lol: No one in India gives a $hit they are muslims.

What has pakistan being muslim got anything to do with it ? Bangladesh is muslim and we are just fine with them. :cheesy:

Clearly logic is not really your strength.
Who said Bangladesh is friend. India bully them into submission.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom