What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmaoooo....okay then it is just us two....baby why so possessive, I have no plans of running away with talon, and I have already promised all my attention to you.....now i know u believe actions speak louder than words.....so I'll you this after or maybe even during the back massage ;) :D :D LOL

:blink::no:

You are good... you really are...... you know exactly how to control the pace of a conversation and it's eventual direction...... :kiss3:

Btw, you aren't less about the possessiveness factor, that much I learned today.... :D

Lmaoooo....okay then it is just us two....baby why so possessive, I have no plans of running away with talon, and I have already promised all my attention to you.....now i know u believe actions speak louder than words.....so I'll you this after or maybe even during the back massage ;) :D :D LOL

:blink: what gave you that impression?! were you thinking this:

Fish%2BHuang4.jpg

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom