What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are good... you really are...... you know exactly how to control the pace of a conversation and it's eventual direction...... :kiss3:

Btw, you aren't less about the possessiveness factor, that much I learned today.... :D

And you are even better to pick up on what I do ;) most ppl don't even notice! :P

Depends on the person......jokes apart....as long as I am assured the person of interest loves me at the end of the day, I don't mind him messing around or having flings, it's life...enjoy! But yes, if I really do like a person.....VERY rarely...but occassionally I do get somewht possessive! But then again depends on how strongly i feel for the person :D

Me too looking for a rishta for you .... dear sis........ the thing is, there isn't anyone decent enough.... saray kay saray meray dost kaminay hain!!! :blink:

you sure?! :azn: kameenoun kay kameenay hi dost hotay hain :woot:

I noticed that from the frequency of replies..... no I don't have flings...... read again my post above... you'll get a hint.... :D

And you are even better to pick up on what I do ;) most ppl don't even notice! :P

Depends on the person......jokes apart....as long as I am assured the person of interest loves me at the end of the day, I don't mind him messing around or having flings, it's life...enjoy! But yes, if I really do like a person.....VERY rarely...but occassionally I do get somewht possessive! But then again depends on how strongly i feel for the person :D

Me too looking for a rishta for you .... dear sis........ the thing is, there isn't anyone decent enough.... saray kay saray meray dost kaminay hain!!! :blink:
@Hyperion :rofl: :rofl: 3 wife got promoted to 3rd sis :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @Marshmallow ! :wave:

Because of your absence from PDF we couldn't get a proper Election Campaign going & so PTI lost terribly in these Elections ! :hitwall:

thses were not main elections....so we dint care much....PMLN will still be runnin da country for 5 years whether we had won or lost:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:

talking abt flings....i can leave mine for you babes :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom