What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangla quota is full ......... @Dillinger, take care of excessive fish smell here...... I just want the place to smell like fresh Naswar..... :pissed:

Dammit another bangla, @Hyperion how long before fish becomes the national dish in here? :sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangla quota is full ......... @Dillinger, take care of excessive fish smell here...... I just want the place to smell like fresh Naswar..... :pissed:

He is the one inviting random people, fish and curry, fish and curry everywhere. :cry:

@Dillinger:Akele @Ayush aur hamse nahin sakoge ge fight me.

Ahem..who said anything about fighting, and who said anything about "akele", furthermore what makes you think that I'll go after you both in one go? :azn:

He is the one inviting random people, fish and curry, fish and curry everywhere. :cry:

As opposed to deep fried mars bars.:hang2:
@hinduguy @Hyperion Quick choice, curry or deep fried mars bars.

Ahem..who said anything about fighting, and who said anything about "akele", furthermore what makes you think that I'll go after you both in one go? :azn:

fish and cips ...
fish-and-chips.jpg

Come to think of it, I rather go for the curry.... however, the "real" thing, made from freshly ground spices, not the British variety either... their curry sucks.... :bad:

Come to think of it, I rather go for the curry.... however, the "real" thing, made from freshly ground spices, not the British variety either... they curry sucks ****

I mean the sub-continental curry, not some cheap firang hack. Although the best sub-continental food you'll get in UK in Bangladeshi owned restros by and large with a few from our sides.

Nahi bhai.... nothing Indian/Pakistani is authentic in the UK.... all some weird versions.....

I mean the sub-continental curry, not some cheap firang hack. Although the best sub-continental food you'll get in UK in Bangladeshi owned restros by and large with a few from our sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom