What's new

National Animal of India and pakistan

Great Hornbill- state bird with AESA radar, DSI inlets, weapons pod, Recce pod, TVC engine, internal weapons, delta design, glass cockpit and air to ground weapons.

Those damn biological weapons....:angry:

Pakistan should seriously change it national animal- the old bearded goat- wtf ???- :woot:-

Pakistan should seriously change it national animal- the old bearded goat- wtf ???- :woot:-

The Markhor is a majestic animal. It survives in the toughest terrain where other wildlife would starve, it is sure-footed and firm. It traverses mountains with ease, which shows its resolute nature. It represents knowledge and experience. The Markhor is a docile creature that will avoid trouble but when provoked, it will lock horns with any animal and have been known to charge other Markhors and leopards alike. I think we have a fine national animal already, just because its not a carnivore doesn't mean that the Markhor isn't worthy of being our national animal.

Who decided on the goat as the national animal of Pakistan anyway??

maybe some guy with a beard :woot:-

The Markhor is a majestic animal. It survives in the toughest terrain where other wildlife would starve, it is sure-footed and firm. It traverses mountains with ease, which shows its resolute nature. It represents knowledge and experience. The Markhor is a docile creature that will avoid trouble but when provoked, it will lock horns with any animal and have been known to charge other Markhors and leopards alike. I think we have a fine national animal already, just because its not a carnivore doesn't mean that the Markhor isn't worthy of being our national animal.

A national animal represents the people-
i just though it should be feared and commonly known-
and i completely agree with you- about the qualities- the resiliance- but when one- on one- with some carnivore- it will be eaten- with all his abilities- :(- Thats abad sign-

maybe some guy with a beard :woot:-

A national animal represents the people-
i just though it should be feared and commonly known-
and i completely agree with you- about the qualities- the resiliance- but when one- on one- with some carnivore- it will be eaten- with all his abilities- :(- Thats abad sign-

Everything dies, and in the end bacteria and ants destroy all decaying matter, so how about heterotrophic bacteria as our national animal? If you want top of the food chain, that's your best bet.

Everything dies, and in the end bacteria and ants destroy all decaying matter, so how about heterotrophic bacteria as our national animal? If you want top of the food chain, that's your best bet.
Errrrrr....we are talking about animals....not micro-organisms. Ant is an insect

I think royal bengal tiger should be replaced by Asiatic lion as our national animal

First of all bateria is not an animal-
it belongs to kingdom of Monera-

but i get what you trying to say-
There are better things than bacteria in Pakistan-
Like snow leopard?-

First of all bateria is not an animal-
it belongs to kingdom of Monera-

but i get what you trying to say-
There are better things than bacteria in Pakistan-
Like snow leopard?-

Indeed there is but my argument remains the same, what virtue does the Snow Leopard posses that it should replace our current national animal? It's just a ceremonial designation, not like the animal in question gets any special treatment or job quotas.

Royal Bengal Tiger
(Species name - Panthera tigris) is our national animal. Actually its Panthera Tigris Tigris.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom