What's new

NATO creeping into India

1. For those who seem to find my viewpoint outlandish, I ask them to reflect on the historical evolution of Pakistan as a state and as an ideology. To the great dismay of the enemies of Muslims, Pakistan has grown to represent the magnificent Muslim rule over SA. Muslim heritage, tradition, arts and crafts, literature and poetry have all moved to Pakistan from Delhi, Lucknow and Hyderabad. As Jinnah and the founders had designed, as Gen Zia understood and as the late Hony Minister Mahmud Ali had preached through his Tahreek e Taqmil e Pakistan, the new nation moved fast into a leadership role among global Muslims. In 1947 except secular Turkey, Muslims all over were under some degree of bondage. Urged on by poets and philosophers like Allama Iqbal and Kazi Nazrul, the Muslims of SA had broken through the imperialist shackles to show the path to other Muslims to follow.

2. Constant conspiracies / efforts were made to destroy Pakistan from day one. The 1971 dismemberment was geopolitical, but the ideology nurtured by lessons of Islam, remains intact. Meanwhile, a new problem has been created for WCC (Western Christian Civilization) by Pakistan becoming nuke. Therefore, the immediate goal is to neutralize/destroy/take control of Pak nukes which the Muslim world sees as their nukes. Thanks to PA and ISI , all endeavors of WCC has failed so far. As such a physical war is emerging as the only desperate option. WCC needs to do this through NATO using India as the base and Indians as the canon fodder.

3. Such an exercise will also take the American Empire closer to its ultimate goal in SA. Like all leading empires and civilizations in the past, Americans are also fascinated by the romance of Hindustan - its music, colors and women. The fabled wealth of Hindustan stored in the Hindu temple cellars must attract them like others before them.

1. For those who seem to find my viewpoint outlandish, I ask them to reflect on the historical evolution of Pakistan as a state and as an ideology. To the great dismay of the enemies of Muslims, Pakistan has grown to represent the magnificent Muslim rule over SA. Muslim heritage, tradition, arts and crafts, literature and poetry have all moved to Pakistan from Delhi, Lucknow and Hyderabad. As Jinnah and the founders had designed, as Gen Zia understood and as the late Hony Minister Mahmud Ali had preached through his Tahreek e Taqmil e Pakistan, the new nation moved fast into a leadership role among global Muslims. In 1947 except secular Turkey, Muslims all over were under some degree of bondage. Urged on by poets and philosophers like Allama Iqbal and Kazi Nazrul, the Muslims of SA had broken through the imperialist shackles to show the path to other Muslims to follow.

2. Constant conspiracies / efforts were made to destroy Pakistan from day one. The 1971 dismemberment was geopolitical, but the ideology nurtured by lessons of Islam, remains intact. Meanwhile, a new problem has been created for WCC (Western Christian Civilization) by Pakistan becoming nuke. Therefore, the immediate goal is to neutralize/destroy/take control of Pak nukes which the Muslim world sees as their nukes. Thanks to PA and ISI , all endeavors of WCC has failed so far. As such a physical war is emerging as the only desperate option. WCC needs to do this through NATO using India as the base and Indians as the canon fodder.

3. Such an exercise will also take the American Empire closer to its ultimate goal in SA. Like all leading empires and civilizations in the past, Americans are also fascinated by the romance of Hindustan - its music, colors and women. The fabled wealth of Hindustan stored in the Hindu temple cellars must attract them like others before them.

I get this whole “Pakistan is a messiah of Islam" speech.. But what has this got to do with Bangladesh? Why would India want to/ need to neutralize BD before dealing with Pakistan..?? :what:

I get this whole “Pakistan is a messiah of Islam" speech.. But what has this got to do with Bangladesh? Why would India want to/ need to neutralize BD before dealing with Pakistan..?? :what:

That's because, while deploying against Pakistan BD is at India's back. You want to cover your arse before taking on someone.

I get this whole “Pakistan is a messiah of Islam" speech.. But what has this got to do with Bangladesh? Why would India want to/ need to neutralize BD before dealing with Pakistan..??

Waste no thoughts on such silly notions propagated by those who feel their nation lies at the center of the Universe.

Some people have a larger-than-life image of themselves .

1.Obviously USA plans to launch a NATO offensive on Pakistan using India. That is why India has become a blue-eyed boy to be favored. China looks at this as an irritation in her soft belly. But if you study Hindu/Indian psychology, India will not move against Pakistan without neutralizing BD first. That is perhaps already happening with planting a stooge administration over BD.

2. Pakistan meanwhile is fast improving ties with Russia in addition to strengthening her ties with China further. This is the Great Game of this millennium.

Good to know that @MBI Munshi has at least one reader for his book...:)

Personally Im not for this NATO thing. It has few failed states and gutter countries in it.

That's because, while deploying against Pakistan BD is at India's back. You want to cover your arse before taking on someone.

Let me give you something to ponder about. When, in your alternate reality, India is deploying against BD, wouldn't Pakistan, the fort of Islam, be at India's back? So, In order to ‘cover our arse' against BD, We'll be exposing it to Pakistan...No? :blink:

Doesn't seem like a very bright Idea, unless Indian Strategic planners are certified A-grade morons :coffee:.

When a lion goes out to hunt a deer, he doesn't bother about a mosquito sitting on his butt. :)

Frankly I haven't read the book; you seem to have.

Too bad, @MBI Munshi remains the sole reader of his book. :(

Last edited:
Let me give you something to ponder about. When, in your alternate reality, India is deploying against BD, wouldn't Pakistan, the fort of Islam, be at India's back? So, In order to ‘cover our arse' against BD, We'll be exposing it to Pakistan...No? :blink:

Doesn't seem like a very bright Idea, unless Indian Strategic planners are certified A-grade morons :coffee:.

Apparently they are not. That's why India is assaulting both the Muslim neighbors from the inside - covertly in BD and covertly as well as overtly in Pakistan. But India's ability to decide these issues will be curtailed when NATO is able to breathe down its neck.

If NATO makes India its protectorate then Indians will at last make sense singing their national anthem. Before it was emperor of British now NATO

Jana gana mana adhinaayaka jaya hay, Bhaaratha Bhaagya Vidhaata => (NATO)

Pakisan has been on the NATO non-member ally list since 2004.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO–Pakistan_relations

So I'm not sure what all the India joining NATO to attack Pakistan stuff is about.

Countries like Mongolia, South Korea, and Japan are on this list.
Blurb about Mongolia:
http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_85430.htm?selectedLocale=en

India is replacing Pakistan, but NATO must first take care of impetuous Bangladesh which has been attacking Greece with refugees.

1.Obviously USA plans to launch a NATO offensive on Pakistan using India. That is why India has become a blue-eyed boy to be favored. China looks at this as an irritation in her soft belly. But if you study Hindu/Indian psychology, India will not move against Pakistan without neutralizing BD first. That is perhaps already happening with planting a stooge administration over BD.

2. Pakistan meanwhile is fast improving ties with Russia in addition to strengthening her ties with China further. This is the Great Game of this millennium.
Lets say you are right but you also know that there is a veto-right in NATO?
You think Turkiye is just going to let that happen,especially now with Erdogan in charge?

Lets say you are right but you also know that there is a veto-right in NATO?
You think Turkiye is just going to let that happen,especially now with Erdogan in charge?

How long do you think Turks are going to tolerate the treatment they are getting re-EU? I don't think that day is far when Turkey will quit NATO under public pressure. Even otherwise, NATO did not ask Turkey before invading Afghanistan. If they don't care, then they will not care.

Back
Top Bottom