What's new

Nawaz accuses security establishment of orchestrating his ouster, bringing Imran to power

I read these Arya related allegations and in depth already considered them (not that there was any depth to be had) and they are utterly incredible and baseless. He got the required information from publicly available sources in the US and contacts in Pakistan. And as for the link, the correction and apology note you posted you should read properly and fully, parts of it contradict the narrative you’re giving.

What evidence is there that you have for all of the assertions in bold?

He himself admitted of giving the sum to people in Pakistan in his YouTube video. He quoted the amount as well.
And was bragging how everything can be bought in Pakistan :D

Secondly sir if you don't like article you can find multiple sources of his bias for plmn. His entire journalism rotates around that.

He himself admitted of giving the sum to people in Pakistan in his YouTube video. He quoted the amount as well.
And was bragging how everything can be bought in Pakistan :D
Now you’re saying he paid a sum in order to receive information to someone in Pakistan? You said this previously:

It was revealed prior by Indian Arya. The details were recovered by arya, he himself admitted to paying a sum to get the details.
So what evidence is there that he got the info from Arya? Paid Arya. Or that he is on anyone’s payroll, as you previously claimed?

Now you’re saying he paid a sum in order to receive information to someone in Pakistan? You said this previously:

So what evidence is there that he got the info from Arya? Paid Arya. Or that he is on anyone’s payroll, as you previously claimed?
Now sir you are just beating around the bush. :D
Let's get things in perspective. Arya broke the story first. Admits he paid the sum to retrieve the relevant information to officials in Pakistan , the documents which Noorani shared not the information he retrieved from abroad that is seperate. But it was Ahmed Noorani story :D
Combine that with a bit of intuition, the scholarship he is attending is party funded by India. The group of journalists he accompanies are indian. That's how they gather assets.
Factfocus Twitter account where he released the information was registered in the name of Mubashir Xaidi (you know which one) and was changed to factfocus for this particular story.

Nawaz Sharif became a suicide bomber after hitting the active personnel of the Pak army. Nobody knows where he is going to blast on. We never see in entire Pakistan politics if anyone takes name directly of the active Personnel of Pakistan establishment. All we are seeing is timing and trying to give messages to the international establishment by now pointing their names. Shabazz was smart enough to be not part of this game and lock himself unbailable. We can see Nawazoo, aka neo chikaro, or Mandala closed the door of mercy for Maryam for sure.

Criticism of the establishment
Please do not masquerade this as criticism. Its not. This is just personal pain of a man child who has not been chosen to bat this time due to his previous 3 bad innings.
Criticism of establishment maybe far over due but why wasnt it done when you had the chance? Because back than it suited you. I mean its ok when you get the support but suddenly becomes a crime when some one else does? N league and its supporters need to come down from the moral high horse of theirs because they have enjoyed the very same support of the establishment in the past resulting in orchestrating BB's ouster and getting power.
Here: See what even senior PPP members thinks about Nawaz

The journalists that are spreading Nawaz's words as Gospel, we all know where they are coming from.

If I undermine a democratically elected nepotistic dynasty,
Were the Panama papers released by MI or ISI?
not one single civilian prime minister has been allowed to complete a full term?
By that logic you want IK not to complete his term that is a rather odd thought process :D
not one single civilian prime minister has been allowed to complete a full term?
Aight I will play ball who went against Gillani in court? Who called sara tabar chor in 2017 and backed pti when it went against Nawaz SHarif in court?

Oh you guys are talking about like central punjab is like become newyork and rest of the country is afghanistan.... i understand some of you might have something against Punjab but for Pakistan you cant see bigger pic how our enemies have been exploiting these grudges.
Those 30 years you mention you have no idea what you saying you need an argument so you said it..
even america make mistake so did these dictator of Pakistan but our politicians made greater mistakes. so did our stablishment but these people are not from heaven they are from our society in other ways its us.
now its up to us. or we keep blaming each other on ethinic basis or religious basis.
Yes
Before central punjab per capita is twice or more of KPK, SOUTH PUNJAB(since u r frequently confusing both) and interior sindh and balochistan

BECAUSE resourcs WERE NOT SPENT on per capita basis

BECAUSE someone thought that early 1990 when even china had no motorways and GT road was empty and SINGLE lain building a motor way from lahore to islamabad was useful
Atleast i credit zardari for 18th amendment (yes NFC award has issues and provinces are sub optimal in spending ) but because sharif always thought of central punjab(his formula win central punjab and you get the KEYs to establishment and govt) is everything we had no alternative

Thus u saw the drama of 1990s when he with the establishment toppled beneazir govt several times( be fore u start, no sir he is more corrupt and incompetent then PPPP/benazir if you look at figures & facts).

Now u are going to see either mutiny or establishment bending backwards for sharifs again...
It already DID by saving maryum and nawaz..
If I undermine a democratically elected nepotistic dynasty, or an otherwise democratically elected government which happens to be more palatable to you as an individual, is there a legal distinction?Moreover, when it comes down to violating the constitution, is there even a moral distinction seeing as it has been done so many times, with so many people, all branded traitors or thieves at one time or another, so much so that not one single civilian prime minister has been allowed to complete a full term? I would argue that there is no distinction, and the only people I see making distinctions are usually quibbling on the basis of their own perceived subjective trivialities.

Your political opinions and preferences are not and cannot be the guiding principles on which to operate a democratic republic, those guidelines are already established in the constitution.
For 35+ years it has been sharif with help of establishment toppling the govts..

He was so powerful that he has forced out the army chief & dictator so he can be back...there were few hiddeb mutiny as well

Almost all of civilian PM you talk about didnt make up because of his politics ..

Pakistanis confuse democracy ..democracy is ABOUT RULE OF LAW, NOT CIVILIAN GOVT

short answer
is this joke we know as Wasim Akram plus,. a clueless, powerless moron. this is a terrible punishment for the biggest province of Pakistan

long answer below
its the biggest party and millions still follow it
the reason for its relevance is that PTI has failed so far on all fronts and failed to deliver.
when food and fuel prices are high, unemployment is big as ever , power shortages, corruption , injustice and lawlessness is rampant then people dont any reason to hate the sitting government and join anyone who abuses and curses the government.
Noon league has the money and resources to bring large crowds people are fed well and they get to vent all their frustrations they face every single day.
Yeah because before PTI there were rivers of milk and honey flowing and all the problems of Pakistan started after 2018.

The only reason PML-N is relevant is because people in Central Punjab accept them as their god (nausabillah). PML-N is irrelevant in the rest of the country. How can one part of the country dictate the rest of the country?

As for Usman Buzdar failing, that is old news and media hype. Even his worst critics have begun to appreciate his performance.

short answer
is this joke we know as Wasim Akram plus,. a clueless, powerless moron. this is a terrible punishment for the biggest province of Pakistan

long answer below
its the biggest party and millions still follow it
the reason for its relevance is that PTI has failed so far on all fronts and failed to deliver.
when food and fuel prices are high, unemployment is big as ever , power shortages, corruption , injustice and lawlessness is rampant then people dont any reason to hate the sitting government and join anyone who abuses and curses the government.
Noon league has the money and resources to bring large crowds people are fed well and they get to vent all their frustrations they face every single day.
Did you ask from people of south punjab???

Whoever i talk to say that they were heard for first time in history

Most of them dont even know what electricity is? And we are talking about loadshedding
_---
Yes, much work needs to be done in governance and reforms which are going very slow

So now lets bring the people respo for the whole mess

Oh you guys are talking about like central punjab is like become newyork and rest of the country is afghanistan.... i understand some of you might have something against Punjab but for Pakistan you cant see bigger pic how our enemies have been exploiting these grudges.
Those 30 years you mention you have no idea what you saying you need an argument so you said it..
even america make mistake so did these dictator of Pakistan but our politicians made greater mistakes. so did our stablishment but these people are not from heaven they are from our society in other ways its us.
now its up to us. or we keep blaming each other on ethinic basis or religious basis.
I am sure you have not visited the said areas.. it's easy to said this.
Also to see this larger picture for sake of Pakistan is easy escape..what has this larger picture for the sake of Pakistan has done to interior Sindh , south Punjab or Balochistan or KP areas ...
Please don't compare America and Pakistan ...no comparison at all ...kaha America or kaha Pakistan ..lets leave this comparison .....Pakistan is federation not some single ethnic entity and all we have seen is this enforced patriotism.in the name of larger picture with zero benefits to life of common people

They got their NRO already ..they now want the govt

Point whenever they asked establishment bent..they are worried why isnt it happening now

Please do not masquerade this as criticism. Its not. This is just personal pain of a man child who has not been chosen to bat this time due to his previous 3 bad innings.
Criticism of establishment maybe far over due but why wasnt it done when you had the chance? Because back than it suited you. I mean its ok when you get the support but suddenly becomes a crime when some one else does? N league and its supporters need to come down from the moral high horse of theirs because they have enjoyed the very same support of the establishment in the past resulting in orchestrating BB's ouster and getting power.
Here: See what even senior PPP members thinks about Nawaz

The journalists that are spreading Nawaz's words as Gospel, we all know where they are coming from.

I am sure you have not visited the said areas.. it's easy to said this.
Also to see this larger picture for sake of Pakistan is easy escape..what has this larger picture for the sake of Pakistan has done to interior Sindh , south Punjab or Balochistan or KP areas ...
Please don't compare America and Pakistan ...no comparison at all ...kaha America or kaha Pakistan ..lets leave this comparison .....Pakistan is federation not some single ethnic entity and all we have seen is this enforced patriotism.in the name of larger picture with zero benefits to life of common people
You confusing my comparison with newyork i said the grudge it sound like centeral punjab become newyork.
Question about interior sindh blouchistan or any part of centeral punjab is the same you probably didnt visit just 20 kms away kasoor which is not less than any village in interior aindh or areas around it people dont have clean water security proper hospitals and schools our corrupt elite didnt even favour of the plaves they come from.
Since how long PPP in power did you see garhi khuda baksh or any place in sindh they have the money but they didnt invest on people but on their kids.. same goes to nawaz family but to gain vote they put less than quarter of everywhers budget to gain vote to stay in power rest they send it to their bablu dablu in UK.
My claim is not whos more or less corrupt they all are but is one one is thinking about Pakistan and here we have fued about punjabi bloch sindhi or pathan which divide us more.
We as nation losing since our stablishment is not taking strong stance against these corrupts.

Yes
Before central punjab per capita is twice or more of KPK, SOUTH PUNJAB(since u r frequently confusing both) and interior sindh and balochistan

BECAUSE resourcs WERE NOT SPENT on per capita basis

BECAUSE someone thought that early 1990 when even china had no motorways and GT road was empty and SINGLE lain building a motor way from lahore to islamabad was useful
Atleast i credit zardari for 18th amendment (yes NFC award has issues and provinces are sub optimal in spending ) but because sharif always thought of central punjab(his formula win central punjab and you get the KEYs to establishment and govt) is everything we had no alternative

Thus u saw the drama of 1990s when he with the establishment toppled beneazir govt several times( be fore u start, no sir he is more corrupt and incompetent then PPPP/benazir if you look at figures & facts).

Now u are going to see either mutiny or establishment bending backwards for sharifs again...
It already DID by saving maryum and nawaz..

For 35+ years it has been sharif with help of establishment toppling the govts..

He was so powerful that he has forced out the army chief & dictator so he can be back...there were few hiddeb mutiny as well

Almost all of civilian PM you talk about didnt make up because of his politics ..

Pakistanis confuse democracy ..democracy is ABOUT RULE OF LAW, NOT CIVILIAN GOVT
When did i support nawaz or his party dont put words in my mouth my claim is only that all of these corrupt elite looted us royaly and here we are fighting with each other like punjab took everything this is what exactily india says.
I have not visited many places in interior sindh or blouchistan but i know villiages in centeral or south punjab is almost similar to what you try to portray the pic.. usman buzdar is from south why dont he take a stand to built roads or school or hospitals he is all in all so far but guess what he wont he will take this opportunity as once in a life time opportunity to stablish his own family thats what zardari did every other party is doing the same thing.
They all are corrupt and our stablishment let them do what ever they want cuz they are weak.
Zardari maybe didnt loot Pakistan like nawaz did but do we really need a comparison between them.. zardari also playing with stablishment he is on loose so is his sister MQM goons ANPs even jamati they do whatever cuz of our weak stablishment.
They dont find people to run our country so they keep bringing nawaz baynazeer zardari over and over again.
Anyways Pakistani needs to put their fueds away like we been putting everything on punjabis its all our fault as a nation that we dont correct ourselves and blame others.

When did i support nawaz or his party dont put words in my mouth my claim is only that all of these corrupt elite looted us royaly and here we are fighting with each other like punjab took everything this is what exactily india says.
I have not visited many places in interior sindh or blouchistan but i know villiages in centeral or south punjab is almost similar to what you try to portray the pic.. usman buzdar is from south why dont he take a stand to built roads or school or hospitals he is all in all so far but guess what he wont he will take this opportunity as once in a life time opportunity to stablish his own family thats what zardari did every other party is doing the same thing.
They all are corrupt and our stablishment let them do what ever they want cuz they are weak.
Zardari maybe didnt loot Pakistan like nawaz did but do we really need a comparison between them.. zardari also playing with stablishment he is on loose so is his sister MQM goons ANPs even jamati they do whatever cuz of our weak stablishment.
They dont find people to run our country so they keep bringing nawaz baynazeer zardari over and over again.
Anyways Pakistani needs to put their fueds away like we been putting everything on punjabis its all our fault as a nation that we dont correct ourselves and blame others.
sir, punjab also produces alot of resources..no one is blaming what happened before..

we are talking about now..

the "now" is that rule of law and country doesn't apply on central Punjab politicians. This is the impression been given to everyone else.

ANP was banned under wali khan for anti state talk
MQM gutted
PPP leader hanged and banned

and PML N

noone has the courage to put an FIR in their fear

even PPPP doesnt has guts to say things what PMLN did, even though PPPP has geniue issues PMLN has none

imagine what will pMLN do if it really faces injustice
We as nation losing since our stablishment is not taking strong stance against these corrupts.

pretty much what i am saying..i am just explaining the why..

the why is because the establishment is central Punjab(military, elite, media and judges)..

Back
Top Bottom