What's new

Nawaz accuses security establishment of orchestrating his ouster, bringing Imran to power

sir, punjab also produces alot of resources..no one is blaming what happened before..

we are talking about now..

the "now" is that rule of law and country doesn't apply on central Punjab politicians. This is the impression been given to everyone else.

ANP was banned under wali khan for anti state talk
MQM gutted
PPP leader hanged and banned

and PML N

noone has the courage to put an FIR in their fear

even PPPP doesnt has guts to say things what PMLN did, even though PPPP has geniue issues PMLN has none

imagine what will pMLN do if it really faces injustice

pretty much what i am saying..i am just explaining the why..

the why is because the establishment is central Punjab(military, elite, media and judges)..

Nawaz sharif with backing of every ethnic nationalist party who hate army, punjabis like pashtun PTM/achakzai, baloch mengal, PPP etc support N league Nawaz. They would rather be ruled by democrat punjabis then punjabi army.

Meanwhile non-punjabi youthia here are living in their own buble.

Non-punjabi youthia hate punjabis but have no problem being ruled by punjabi army.

Ethnic nationalist parties hate punjabis but have no problem with punjabi democratic N-league.

Its matter of picking army rule over democracy. In either case punjab will always play must important factor because of demographics, nothing will change that. Ethnic parties would rather live in democracy then army rule for good reason. South punjab province isn't going to change that, 40% of their population is punjabi settler and all want south punjab province.

Nawaz sharif with backing of every ethnic nationalist party who hate army, punjabis like pashtun PTM/achakzai, baloch mengal, PPP etc support N league Nawaz. They would rather be ruled by democrat punjabis then punjabi army.

Meanwhile non-punjabi youthia here are living in their own buble.

Non-punjabi youthia hate punjabis but have no problem being ruled by punjabi army.

Ethnic nationalist parties hate punjabis but have no problem with punjabi democratic N-league.

Its matter of picking army rule over democracy. In either case punjab will always play must important factor because of demographics, nothing will change that. Ethnic parties would rather live in democracy then army rule for good reason. South punjab province isn't going to change that, 40% of their population is punjabi settler and all want south punjab province.
Dear, you need to correct yourself that every non punjabis do not hate punjabis. But yes every non punjabi does belives that pakistan military establishment judges are from central punjab and they are the one who is ruling, ruining this state, democracy. Secondly nawaz is establishment or establishment is nawaz, nawaz is central punjab and central punjab is nawaz, ruling under military and shareef are same thing, if rest of Pakistan wants to be controlled by establishment then why not military establishment because atleast it gives rest of Pakistan self respect rather than ruled by a military's and central punjab's pawn shareefs.
My reply is only based on your hypothesis. I am not representing all. Rest can differ.

Was in CMH Kharian few days ago. Civilians who went for treatment were wishing for Nawaz to teach shameless army personnel a lesson. Now I understand why PTM used to complain about army check posts. These chaprasis while in army uniform have no manners.
Dear, you need to correct yourself that every non punjabis do not hate punjabis. But yes every non punjabi does belives that pakistan military establishment judges are from central punjab and they are the one who is ruling, ruining this state, democracy. Secondly nawaz is establishment or establishment is nawaz, nawaz is central punjab and central punjab is nawaz, ruling under military and shareef are same thing, if rest of Pakistan wants to be controlled by establishment then why not military establishment because atleast it gives rest of Pakistan self respect rather than ruled by a military's and central punjab's pawn shareefs.
My reply is only based on your hypothesis. I am not representing all. Rest can differ.

Minority will not rule majority in democracy. Best case you can ask for is provincial autonomy under 18th amendment. Army and foreign policy and federal departments will always be under majority control.

Was in CMH Kharian few days ago. Civilians who went for treatment were wishing for Nawaz to teach shameless army personnel a lesson. Now I understand why PTM used to complain about army check posts. These chaprasis while in army uniform have no manners.

Minority will not rule majority in democracy. Best case you can ask for is provincial autonomy under 18th amendment. Army and foreign policy and federal departments will always be under majority control.
So when you will raise voice for Altaf? He was right then? Or was it for shareefs only? If fighting military is so good then ttp is the right choice or is it not.

So when you will raise voice for Altaf? He was right then? Or was it for shareefs only? If fighting military is so good then ttp is the right choice or is it not.

Altaf Hussain was traitor, Nawaz Sharif is democrat working with in constitution of Pakistan. Being against army in politics doesn't mean being against Pakistan like you Altafist terrorist would like to think. For traitors like you or TTP bullet in the head is ideal.

Wasn't that fat drunkard giving interviews and loyalty to India???

Altaf Hussain was traitor, Nawaz Sharif is democrat working with in constitution of Pakistan. Being against army in politics doesn't mean being against Pakistan like you Altafist terrorist would like to think. For traitors like you or TTP bullet in the head is ideal.
Dear Thats the mind set pakistanis should fight for. A bullet in the head. Declaring kafir and traitors to me who is just pointing out the reasons. That is called fascism. That is called injustice. Go and kill altaf, i will be more happy an idiot created by establishment taste the dust. Let me plead you plz do more to altaf. Thats the love affair i am talking about some people with shareef, like some for Altaf. That is called establishment. Thank you so much.
Wasn't that fat drunkard giving interviews and loyalty to India???
Yes he was and thank God he was banned. Great for Pakistan.

Last edited:
Dear Sir, Buzdar might be failing in North & central Punjab, But in South he is doing good job. This is not me but most of the people of the area claiming that. I might be wrong because I am not on the ground.
if its even remotely true then he should be CM of Southern Punjab and PTI should bring the legislation as it originally proposed. but it cant because then it will lose the north to Noon league due to its representation in the Punjab assembly.

I will politely dismiss your claim. his performance in the entire province matches his clueless facial expressions.

Performance during Covid, handling of rains and removal of offals during Eid ul Adha. That's just from the top of my head of the big events that took place in this year.

There has been other achievements as well such as small tail end farmers are getting water from canals for the first time in decades. These kind of news never make it to the mainstream you have to follow the relevant ministers and focal persons to get them.

Faisalabad and Sheikhupura SEZs started. Rawalpindi Ring Road, Ravi City Lahore, Lahore Ring Road, nine new hospitals etc etc.

The media created this hype that he is a failure without even giving him a chance, now they aren't even willing to revisit their earlier assessment. Maybe because he is a sharif guy from South Punjab and the elitist Lahori crowd aren't willing to accept him.
I feel really embarrassed for all PTI supporters who apologize for PTI.
your post is so wrong in many counts that I felt bad for you.

the only real performance of PTI is that it has criticized Nawaz league and PPP for the past 2 years. thats all.
and it was doing that already while in opposition. why did it even bother to come to the govt.

Great Flood performance? really? which parallel universe you been living in? water/ agricultural policy? ? the thugs in govt smuggled/ exported the wheat out to create shortage and now importing it at higher price. fuel prices, utility rates, food prices, the conduct of its goons imposed on civilian administration including police. the way IG police has been humiliated the way the safdar's arrest has been mishandled

I urge that all PTI supporters must quickly head to the ring roads you listed and go in circles reminding the general public how great PTI is before the govt finally falls on its face.
@Tameem

Punjab is blessed from Allah with 5 rivers thats why they still have water, but thats our gov faliour that they fail to provide basics, what other did to secure water they didnt even let punjab to built kalabagh just cuz they wanted to throw that water in arabian gulf or some fuedal wants to have 24/7 water for their 1000 kilometers of land is it happening cuz of punjab no buddy its cuz you guus keep blaiming punjab for your own grudges. Yet punjab have more ethinics than any of provience. Just cuz they involve themselves with locals and local accepts them as they are doesnt mean their are only punjabies..
I dont know whats some of you have problem with punjabis who keep dancing on old divide and rule song sung by anti Pakistanies.
Recently Karachi was flooded its cuz of punjab right punajbies how long you have been puting your own failiour to punjabies.
The problem is people have dance too much on this so called " anti Pakistan rhetoric "..
People don't have basic necessities and someone keep harping ""Indian agenda"does not fill stomach of families...
Problem is in any eventuality it's Punjab that will lose more since most of KP and Balochistan already living in 18th century era..
No body has problem with Punjab being a part of federation everybody wants same progress and opportunity
Punjab is blessed from Allah with 5 rivers thats why they still have water, but thats our gov faliour that they fail to provide basics, what other did to secure water they didnt even let punjab to built kalabagh just cuz they wanted to throw that water in arabian gulf or some fuedal wants to have 24/7 water for their 1000 kilometers of land is it happening cuz of punjab no buddy its cuz you guus keep blaiming punjab for your own grudges. Yet punjab have more ethinics than any of provience. Just cuz they involve themselves with locals and local accepts them as they are doesnt mean their are only punjabies..
I dont know whats some of you have problem with punjabis who keep dancing on old divide and rule song sung by anti Pakistanies.
Recently Karachi was flooded its cuz of punjab right punajbies how long you have been puting your own failiour to punjabies.
The problem is people have dance too much on this so called " anti Pakistan rhetoric "..
People don't have basic necessities and someone keep harping ""Indian agenda"does not fill stomach of families...
Problem is in any eventuality it's Punjab that will lose more since most of KP and Balochistan already living in 18th century era..
No body has problem with Punjab being a part of federation everybody wants same progress and opportunity

Why is Pmln still relevant in Pakistani politics after all this? Why isn't this party banned already?

Simple. There is appetite among certain Pakistanis to support such a malignant party. Why? Let me explain.

Let's call things as they are. Pakistanis are a difficult set of people. We always pretend there is unity, but in reality there is little. The infighting among provinces is a classic example. We don't tolerate each other. We only care for our immediate interests and concerns. As long as my personal needs and requirements are met I don't give a hoot about others. We ignore the bigger picture. We are insanely corrupt. From leaders to ordinary people. As a people and a nation we have failed ourselves. No denying. That is the harsh truth.

What does Nawaz Sharif want from Pakistan after decades of ruling and looting? Where does the greed end? Nawaz Sharif represents many Pakistanis. He is a mirror and many of us are Nawaz Sharif.

Last edited:
Nawaz is an opportunist politician. democracy has nothing to do with him or any Pakistani politician. Nawaz loves everyone that cruses Pakistan and its army. yes he has long way to go to become as vile as Altaf but Nawaz is smart he is always willing to compromise and cut a deal quietly with the establishment because he was too much to lose if he becomes like Altaf. democrat is never. he is a single minded self centered running his party around his family and looks after people who support him. Noon league followers know , understand and accept the dynastic nature and imperial / dictatorial behavior of Nawaz and his announced crown princess and they are fine with it.

Performance during Covid, handling of rains and removal of offals during Eid ul Adha. That's just from the top of my head of the big events that took place in this year.

There has been other achievements as well such as small tail end farmers are getting water from canals for the first time in decades. These kind of news never make it to the mainstream you have to follow the relevant ministers and focal persons to get them.

Faisalabad and Sheikhupura SEZs started. Rawalpindi Ring Road, Ravi City Lahore, Lahore Ring Road, nine new hospitals etc etc.

The media created this hype that he is a failure without even giving him a chance, now they aren't even willing to revisit their earlier assessment. Maybe because he is a sharif guy from South Punjab and the elitist Lahori crowd aren't willing to accept him.
You may be right but a poor or common men is suffering because price of wheat is doubled ,sugar price is doubled and not to mention about medicine and other staple food items ...
No one can love any party or government when he can't feed it's family ..

Back
Top Bottom