Nawaz going to Saudi Arabia before taking oath

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
p1_28.jpg

Nawaz Shareef will go to Saudi Arabia before taking oath :azn:

Well it gave perfect tools to his opposition . If I were him I would have waited for the ceremony.

He can't he has to go to Saudi Arabia because Pakistan is in dire needs of money and quick money can only come through Saudi Arabia and through help of Saudi Arabia from Qatar and UAE and Kuwait

He can't he has to go to Saudi Arabia because Pakistan is in dire needs of money and quick money can only come through Saudi Arabia and through help of Saudi Arabia from Qatar and UAE and Kuwait

So the begging bowl is already out ..have some self respect ... No wonder that's why they control him....

So the begging bowl is already out ..have some self respect ... No wonder that's why they control him....

Sir their is no other way they for some time we will have to get money from Saudi Arabia so we can produce light and generate more and improve our energy crisis so our Industries are run and people get jobs slowly economy will get better Sir

Sir their is no other way they for some time we will have to get money from Saudi Arabia so we can produce light and generate more and improve our energy crisis so our Industries are run and people get jobs slowly economy will get better Sir

AId is always with string attached .. I hope they are really careful ....Please dont call me sir ..I dnt like this word .. everyone is equal ... if ull call me bhie ill like it more ..

Sir relation with Saudi Arabia has always been different Sir Saudi Arabia has always been given higher status

Gud to see that customs that british left is still intact ..they dont use this word in there own country ...khair i hope you are not doing it to irritate me :closed:

No Sir it is not British kind of status it is based on Islamic Values

DONT MIX ARABIC VALUES WITH ISLAMIC VALUES ... THIS WORD IS THE REASON THAT THERE IS CLASS DIFFERENCE ..
ANYWAYS IM NOT GONA TRY TO CONVINCE YOU ON THAT ... CALL ANY INDIAN SIR ON THIS FORUM AND SEE WHAT HE DO TO YOU ... IT SHOWS YOU ARE INFERIOR TO US ...

Back
Top Bottom