What's new

Nawaz is gone

Both Nawaz and IK are gone for good. Similar case and failure to provide proof from both parts. PPP to win elections.

Well its good news if its true ... Say No to Corruption.
may we have a strong and prosperous Pakistan

Both Nawaz and IK are gone for good. Similar case and failure to provide proof from both parts. PPP to win elections.

Maybe you don't follow the news, but IK's lawyer just submitted in the Supreme Court the entire money trail and banking transactions for the purchase of the Bani Gala House by Jemima Khan. Shame Shame

Sad about the Jewish funding of his party though
I am saying what will happen.

I want to say something about it, but I will be in contempt of court. Very sad to see such alleged stuff.

You have short memory.

What about PTI funding case? Anyway SC is yet to decide on Bani gala case.
What about it!
He brought money into Pak not the other way around like Nooras & Zardari-turned-Bhuttos.

Last edited:
Maybe you don't follow the news, but IK's lawyer just submitted in the Supreme Court the entire money trail and banking transactions for the purchase of the Bani Gala House by Jemima Khan. Shame Shame

Do you know the size of unnd provided by indian and a jew ? it was few 100 dollars ... probably someone paid randomly on behalf of someone or some spelling mistakes ... It was like some unknown donors gave negligible amount and got highlighted despite the fact that it was nothing in the whole funding ... Anyways, I still believe if IK and his party is doing something wrong then make hi accountable instead of using this plea to save NS from accountability ...

One of their loudest barking dog could be a jew himself so they should keep the criticism on the low :D
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/daniyal-aziz-biography-and-political-profile.505431/

Sheikh Sahib, he is my cousin (thankfully a distant one) .. How dare you say anything bad about him ?? :pissed::butcher:

His father Ch. Anwar Aziz Gujjar is a respected man, esp. among the Gujjars of Shakargarh who are in majority in the NA Constituency (NA-116) and this guy gets elected only because of his father. Daniyal himself is an extremely arrogant and rude guy who is generally disliked by awamunnass. Once his 86 years old father 'retires' completely (or dies), there is absolutely no chance for this guy to get elected again (from NA-116)

But let's give the devil his due, Daniyal Aziz is not corrupt. His political opponent Ch. Tariq Anees Gujjar (who was a part of Zardari's Federal Cabinet) is one of the most corrupt politicians in Punjab. And now he has joined PTI !!

Back
Top Bottom