What's new

Nawaz is gone

Typical, I'll add this to my PTI corruption thread
Sheikh Sahib, he is my cousin (thankfully a distant one) .. How dare you say anything bad about him ?? :pissed::butcher:

His father Ch. Anwar Aziz Gujjar is a respected man, esp. among the Gujjars of Shakargarh who are in majority in the NA Constituency (NA-116) and this guy gets elected only because of his father. Daniyal himself is an extremely arrogant and rude guy who is generally disliked by awamunnass. Once his 86 years old father 'retires' completely (or dies), there is absolutely no chance for this guy to get elected again (from NA-116)

But let's give the devil his due, Daniyal Aziz is not corrupt. His political opponent Ch. Tariq Anees Gujjar (who was a part of Zardari's Federal Cabinet) is one of the most corrupt politicians in Punjab. And now he has joined PTI !!

19748492_1972684629423614_1098716915367942777_n.jpg

So the resignation is on the card? What happens if PM resigns from the leadership in the middle of the term? Where does that leave Pakistan in?

Another election will be conducted or military takeover will happen? Stranger things have happened in the past so i cannot rule out anything.

Military takeover might be on the card since there is no way the main establishment will let Imran Khan become PM of Pakistan for good reasons given Imran Khan's historical pro-stance on terrorist-outfits that attacked Pakistan, and Pakistan army. Not to mention, the foreign source of donation and certain political leaders in PTI that maintains anti-Pakistan for Afghanistan or Pukhtoonistan hence their consistent effort to instigate racial war failed miserably twice in the last three years.

I was hoping for the stability to be maintained till the next election, but i guess the stability is ruled out due to uncertainty lies ahead in the political situation of Pakistan.

Sheikh Sahib, he is my cousin (thankfully a distant one) .. How dare you say anything bad about him ?? :pissed::butcher:

His father Ch. Anwar Aziz Gujjar is a respected man, esp. among the Gujjars of Shakargarh who are in majority in the NA Constituency (NA-116) and this guy gets elected only because of his father. Daniyal himself is an extremely arrogant and rude guy who is generally disliked by awamunnass. Once his 86 years old father 'retires' completely (or dies), there is absolutely no chance for this guy to get elected again (from NA-116)

But let's give the devil his due, Daniyal Aziz is not corrupt. His political opponent Ch. Tariq Anees Gujjar (who was a part of Zardari's Federal Cabinet) is one of the most corrupt politicians in Punjab. And now he has joined PTI !!
Well their religion is transfered maternally so shak karna buri baat nahi :D

Bhai journalists ko ik ka behnoi kehna,aurtoan ko degrade karna kiya ye he is riwayat aur siyasi basharat

So the resignation is on the card? What happens if PM resigns from the leadership in the middle of the term? Where does that leave Pakistan in?

Another election will be conducted or military takeover will happen? Stranger things have happened in the past so i cannot rule out anything.

Military takeover might be on the card since there is no way the main establishment will let Imran Khan become PM of Pakistan for good reasons given Imran Khan's historical pro-stance on terrorist-outfits that attacked Pakistan, and Pakistan army. Not to mention, the foreign source of donation and certain political leaders in PTI that maintains anti-Pakistan for Afghanistan or Pukhtoonistan hence their consistent effort to instigate racial war failed miserably twice in the last three years.

I was hoping for the stability to be maintained till the next election, but i guess the stability is ruled out due to uncertainty lies ahead in the political situation of Pakistan.
Pashtunistan supporters are coalition partners of baboon league

A can smell civil war coming to Pakistan

Both Nawaz and IK are gone for good. Similar case and failure to provide proof from both parts. PPP to win elections.
If God forbid PPP wins the next election forget about JF-17 block 3, new missile tests even the Submarines.

A can smell civil war coming to Pakistan
Pakistan army is there to prevent this they have an option to impose martial law, don't worry.

Madam Mariyam would be the new P.M.

With possibility of Ch. Nisar because of his close links with military.

Nothing is going to happen ... JIT will be challenged in supreme court ... that's another 3 months paar...

Especially with failure to interview the Qatari... they have a point

If God forbid PPP wins the next election forget about JF-17 block 3, new missile tests even the Submarines.

Pakistan army is there to prevent this they have an option to impose martial law, don't worry.

Madam Mariyam would be the new P.M.

With possibility of Ch. Nisar because of his close links with military.

People didn't vote for PMLN. People voted for Nawaz Sharif. With Nawaz Sharif gone, PMLN is out of picture for good. That much is certainty.

That leaves it to PPP and PTI. Either PPP will be back in the power or military takeover will be encouraged due to PTI history of its anti-Pakistani stance.

With Nawaz Sharif resigning in the middle of the term means the stability of political situation could be compromised hence the military operation might be on the card.

Pashtunistan supporters are coalition partners of baboon league

That would be Pakistani Pakhtunistan, not Afghan Pukhtunistan that hates Pakistan to the core and indulges pro-stances of Indian-funded Afghan-based terrorist-outfit aka TTP that attacks Pakistan and Pakistan army claiming the lives of more than 50,000 innocent people including the children and women.

PTI has strong history with Indian-funded Afghan-based terrorist-outfit aka TTP.

Martial law is out of question, there will be a interim gov setup backed by SC and Mil, and operation dhabardoos could be on cards.......

Back
Top Bottom