What's new

Nawaz seeks a ‘VVIP plane’ to attend SAARC Summit: Report

What difference does it make which aircraft he travels in ?

He is an elected prime minister yaar, it will matter! despite of Pakistani media making fun of him about him, he just doesn't seem to care :lol:

They have different config. But i think some 15-20.
Thanks.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi reaches Nepal today leading 101-member team
indiatoday.intoday.in>...>North
2014年8月2日 ... Prime Minister Narendra Modi, accompanied by a 101-member delegation including seven ministers, ... Prime Minister Narendra Modi reaches Nepal today leading 101-member team.
Our PM must need at least 50? well, if he need a big plane to take personals with him he need to reduce the cast of it and it's have a lot of ways, for example bring with him major news paper journalist and bid a an amount for it etc.

B2-I9RiCcAIA96d[1].jpg

Thanks.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi reaches Nepal today leading 101-member team
indiatoday.intoday.in>...>North
2014年8月2日 ... Prime Minister Narendra Modi, accompanied by a 101-member delegation including seven ministers, ... Prime Minister Narendra Modi reaches Nepal today leading 101-member team.
Our PM must need at least 50? well, if he need a big plane to take personals with him he need to reduce the cast of it and it's have a lot of ways, for example bring with him major news paper journalist and bid a an amount for it etc.
Yeah if our delegation is some 50 members, that's like 6-10 one way trips. Not to mention the jet is vvip, not for some delegation usage. Which is to say, it can't be used by any other than pakistan pm or very senior official, with permission of secretartiat.

Just like no one else can fly in us air force one unless obama is in there (like secretary of state can't use it or the spare airforce one. secretary gets to use different plane when travelling alone).

Anyway, small VVIP jet, to anyone, is far more comfortable than pia business class in 2-3-2 config

I'm surprised this is even news, its this really the first time the PM of Pakistan has used a large plane?

How is he transporting his BMW? One of PAF's transport aircrafts must be making a separate trip for that.

The real reckoning for him (NS) would be if the SAARC leaders chant "GO NAWAZ GO" in the hall.

Not sure of the exact 310 model, but Aircraft comparison: Airbus A310-300 vs. Boeing 777-200ER | aviatorjoe.net
The 777 is roughly 50% bigger.

So, i'm trying to make sense of this. No offense please, correct me gently!
1) Pakistan has a Prime Minister who needs to travel.
2) The PAF operates an A310 for this purpose.
3) The current Prime Minister has determined he needs to travel.
4) He has asked the national airline (PIA) to provide an aircraft for this travel, in spite of PAF having another craft on standby.

Q: Is the A310 out-of-service? Is the proposed travel beyond the single-hop capability of the A310? Is the A310 too small?

Q: Does he expect PIA to reconfigure the seating on the 777 he is asking for (for better comfort) or is he content with the current seating arrangement? Does he intend this to be a permanent arrangement?

This seems very odd.

This thread implies the 777s are significantly nicer. PIA - Airbus A310 Any one with experience?

Oh and eithad is getting full bedroom etc in its a380. Will be quite nice for heads of state. Too bad security reasons cannot allow it as well as it doesn't come to Pakistan.

Is there currently any airport in Pakistan capable of handling A380?

I didn't get why do PM Pakistan uses private plane instead of having Official government?

He wants something like Pak One, to be called Nihari One.

Back
Top Bottom