What's new

Nawaz Sharif goes to hell and makes call to Pakistan

PradoTLC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Both Modi and Nawaz are banished to hell for corrupting the subcontinent

The Modi begs the devil for a long distance call to his friend in India.

The devil agrees, and Modi talks for a hour. The Devil looks up the rate chart for the long distance call and hands over a $1,000,000 bill. The Modi brags this to Nawaz, and in rage of fits throws a tantrum and demands from the devil a call to her daughter Marryumm AKA Miss Calibri font in Lahore. The devil grants permission and allows for call.

Nawaz speaks to her for 2+ hours, and the devil then hands him a $10,000 bill. Nawaz is gleely fully happy and then brags it to Modi on this great deal.

The Modi infuriated with this demands why the devil charged him so much!..

The devil explained that since Nawaz's brother came to power Pakistan has become a living hell on earth... hence local rates apply.

Source: Twitter

Last edited:
Both the Modi and Nawaz are banished to hell for corrupting the subcontinent

The Modi begs the devil for long distance call his friend in India.

The devil agrees, and the Modi talks for a hour. The Devil looks up the rate chart for long distance calls and hands over a $1,000,000 bill. The Modi brags this to Nawaz, and in rage of fits throws a tantrum and demands from the devil a call to her daughter Marryumm AKA Miss Calibri font in Lahore. The devil grants permission and allows for call.

Nawaz speaks to her for 2+ hours, and the devil then hands him a $10,000 bill. Nawaz is gleely fully happy and then brags it to Modi on this great deal.

The devil explained that since Nawaz's brother came to power Pakistan has become a living hell on earth... hence local rates apply.

You could have simply posted Moeed Pirzada's joke.

Both the Modi and Nawaz are banished to hell for corrupting the subcontinent

The Modi begs the devil for long distance call his friend in India.

The devil agrees, and the Modi talks for a hour. The Devil looks up the rate chart for long distance calls and hands over a $1,000,000 bill. The Modi brags this to Nawaz, and in rage of fits throws a tantrum and demands from the devil a call to her daughter Marryumm AKA Miss Calibri font in Lahore. The devil grants permission and allows for call.

Hey be careful mohammed hafeez and fools nightmare will get upset. 🤣

The devil explained that since Nawaz's brother came to power Pakistan has become a living hell on earth...
Pakistanis are smart people.

Most of them had left Pakistan before Nawaz brother came to power. On PDF one can see how elite has moved out of the country.

I've been a voracious reader since I was in grade 3.
More than that, I'd say you could use some more writing practice. :D

Well there is clearly room for plenty of improvement… did you learn English from a Pakistani school?

ڈرائیور نے سائیڈ پر گاڑی روکی اور کہا کہ اس سے آگے پیدل جانا پڑے گا۔ میں تقریباً ڈھائی کوس پیدل چلنے کے بعد منزل پر پہنچا۔ گھنٹی بجائ، اندر سے ملازم نکلا۔ میں: مولانا فضل الرحمان گھر پر ہیں؟ ملازم: نہیں میں: کہاں ہیں؟ ملازم: پتہ نہیں، کل شام سے غائب ہے بھوسڑی کا ۔ ۔

I learnt as little from Pakistani schools as one can

yes that is what I taught, you clearly lack application, intuition, and empathy in your approach. Had you been educated in a quality institution your approach would have been much more intelligent.

for example instead of Willy nilly commenting that why I did not just post mooed’s twitter video , you could have asked the reason for not posting original as is.

My response would have been a follows :

Dr. Mooeed original twitter video referred to the Queen. To me I found that untasteful as despite the British Empire being bad as it was the Queen her self was a very decent human being. Putting her in the same league of a noonie criminal did not rest well me.

Hence modi was added to the fray as a befitting scum bag and some minor changes for effect …

Last edited:
yes that is what I taught, you clearly lack application, intuition, and empathy in your approach. Had you been educated in a quality institution your approach would have been much more intelligent.
You, on the other hand, exhibit all the application, intuition, empathy and intelligence of a Pakistani school in your approach. Kudos

for example instead of Willy nilly commenting that why I did not just post mooed’s twitter video , you could have asked the reason for not posting original as is.

My response would have been a follows :

Dr. Mooeed original twitter video referred to the Queen. To me I found that untaste full as despite the British Empire being bad as it was the Queen her self was a very decent human being. Putting her in the same league of a noonie did rest well me.
Hence modi was added to the fray as befitting scum bag and some minor changes for effect …
Such eloquence, much wow. Are you sure you are not J.R.R. Tolkien reborn?
They really should give the Man Booker prize to you this time.

By the way, you might want to run that text by Grammerly, since the money you spent on Pakistani schools did exactly as much good as can be expected.

You, on the other hand, exhibit all the application, intuition, empathy and intelligence of a Pakistani school in your approach. Kudos

By the way, you might want to run that text by Grammerly, since the money you spent on Pakistani schools did exactly as much good as can be expected.

Damn brother! Slow down 😂 neither one of you own the english language. Your both fantastic! ( April fools…jk lol)

Lol…

you need have some grace , as you have been completely routed

Damn brother! Slow down 😂 neither one of you own the english language. Your both fantastic! ( April fools…jk lol)

When it comes to corruption in countries Nigeria takes first place and Pakistan comes in second.​

I have a feeling that Pakistan bribed Nigeria to take first place…

I am still waiting for the Indians to show up… need to cook some donkey naan

Back
Top Bottom