What's new

Nawaz Sharif goes to hell and makes call to Pakistan

And what khan did?

Publicly humiliate modi on a global level

90% are common lines about India.

err.. no.

Khan articually explained Pakistan point of view and trouble in religion cause by hindu terrorism in the region. Environmental was also discussed. it was a world class speech..

pretty sure you never bothered to hear it.

understandable he exposed your true ugly face.

Really yaar,

I am not your yaar.

I've been a voracious reader since I was in grade 3.
More than that, I'd say you could use some more writing practice. :D
haha I was about to say that

Damn whoever wrote this, needs to know their grammar alright.

Still it's really funny

f you asked, Imran khan did the most favors for India compared to any Pakistani PM after our independence.

actually modi did far more favours to Pakistan. India is on path for self destruction but low IQ fools don't see it.

and where is Modi now ?

he is no where, he has set india on path to destruction

despite being such a great commander in chief, IK still got kicked out of office by his own generals lol

Khan is setting Pakistani nation on course for a complete revolution... you clearly don't understand or know what is really going on.

real badass, was IK

only part you got right.... he is still there in the fight. Despite the army trying to assassinate him, attacked his home, more than 100+ cases , an ugly paid media campaign he refuses to die and still fights. He has reached legendary status as a true bad ***.

unlike indians.... one slap and indians run away.. I have seen it too many times.. from Arabs or PAF..

Last edited:
It's good to know I talking to someone who doesn't understand concept of a spelling mistake.

no shit... PS why are you still here?..

after all the bashing I gave you still around?... I thought you would ran to read some book on history of donkeys or something like that?.

Joke's on you

and yet you are constantly staking this tread... why?

My college and university education was on full scholarship.

how?...

raffle draw?

I guess that didn't reach you. Pity.

nope... in my school there was no subject on village dodos.

You didn't have to be a total waste of bandwidth, but that's about all I could have done about it.

and yet you respond to each of my posts.. why?

no life?

no friends?

only a book from grade 3?

I am starting to think not only are your mental faculties impaired, you might even be on the autistic spectrum

You know people who interact with retards usually have no lives... just sad little deweebs and their Peter and Jane books from the third grade..

I understand you have trouble navigating daily life and I stand with you.

good..

please continue to follow me till more indians arrive.

Publicly humiliate modi on a global level

err.. no.

Khan articually explained Pakistan point of view and trouble in religion cause by hindu terrorism in the region. Environmental was also discussed. it was a world class speech..

pretty sure you never bothered to hear it.

understandable he exposed your true ugly face.

I am not your yaar.

Publicly humiliate modi on a global level...

really??

And the impact was limited to Imran Khan supporters and local Pakistanis who believe Imran Khan humiliated Modi.

But in reality, all were given through statements, and Modi had no impact on the world stage. Forget about other countries; during Imran Khan's tenure, Modi received awards from Muslim countries.

During Imran khan's tenure, what did he receive from the other leaders? On January 1st, Donald Trump tweeted, then waited for a call from Biden. I can make lists of blunders in foreign policies from the UAE, and Saudi to others.

There were other Pakistani prime ministers who gave similar speeches about Kashmir during their speeches at the UN.

As the blind bhakt of Modi, believes that whatever he says and does is perfect, the sadly blind bhakt of Imran Khan also believes the same.

The last impactful leader of Pakistan on the world stage was only Gen. Musharraf.

Last edited:
haha I was about to say that

Damn whoever wrote this, needs to know their grammar alright.

Still it's really funny
Don't worry. He's learning in real time.
However, you'll note from his following posts that lack of grammar chops aren't his only handicap in life.

You know people who interact with retards usually have no lives..
Would you rather I stop interacting with you?

. just sad little deweebs and their Peter and Jane books from the third grade..
I was reading Shahab Nama in third grade. Try harder next time, will ya? You are making it too easy.

good..

please continue to follow me till more indians arrive.
I am right here. You can follow me if you want.

Last edited:
no shit... PS why are you still here?..

after all the bashing I gave you still around?... I thought you would ran to read some book on history of donkeys or something like that?.
I am pretty sure you are racking up the score in your mind of how you many times you bashed me. Since you pointed out my only mistake in this long conversation, a spelling mistake at that, I'll give you a little challenge to stimulate whatever is inside your skull. Find the usage of wrong tense of verb in your above sentence (if we could call it a sentence.)

and yet you are constantly staking this tread... why?
Last I checked, you didn't own anything on the forum. So feel free to put me on your Ignore list if you are having a hard time with those witty comebacks.

how?...

raffle draw?
Grey Matter. I understand you are not familiar with it.

nope... in my school there was no subject on village dodos.
Neither was much else. I know that. I just felt bad that endowment money I paid didn't reach you. That's crucial if we are to help feeble minds already hindered by stunted growth. Seems you didn't get the help in time.

and yet you respond to each of my posts.. why?
Because you couldn't take a joke? And proceeded to (attempt to) berate me?

no life?

no friends?
Says the guy who took Moeed Pirzada's joke and actually made it worse and then got mad when I pointed in out.

only a book from grade 3?
I have many books on my shelf, sunshine. I doubt you've seen as many in your pathetic lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom