What's new

Nawaz Sharif: If Pakistan is to prosper, we must stop bashing India

Mate, he isn't saying that out of the goodness of his heart or soul, the guy hates the armed forces, and he keeps deep grudges. Trust me, his true intentions are pure evil, if he could somehow neutralize the present leadership of armed forces, and gain absolute control over them, you'll have another Zaid Hamid at your hands, the difference being this time he will have a nuclear trigger to go with it.

I'm one of those people who'd wish for a negotiated settlement with India, on ALL issues. We have to live right next to each other for eternity, there's no other way to go about it.

I will give credit to Nawaz Sharif no matter how suspect his intention are thought to be in India. The guy has guts to keep treading this peace path. Especially in an environment like now. So much easier to take a hard line. My respect for this guy went up a notch.

MR NS tell that to the indians not to bash us then.
His days are counted i guess, stupid old man.

Interesting thing about coup is that it takes one person to decide and 1 second for the executors. They just have to turn the side of gun and story is over. Therefore, we can never be sure on immunity of coup in any country of the world.

People of pakistan brought him back to power. So obviously they have faith in him, so we have to assume that he is right when he says "for Pakistan to prosper we need to stop bashing India"
but one thing which keeps getting me confused is where exactly are we bashing India? If anyone here is being bashed its Pakistan. Just look at the hyper drive the Indian sarkar along with their media and armed forces is against Pakistan. So where exactly is NS seeing Pakistan bashing India, that he felt the need to come up with a statement such as this.:undecided:

All he ever wanted...

see fact is....some thing is really going wrong.....most of the Indian may not understand your point of view because they didn't have access to Pakistani media , so majority of Indian are really not aware of that ......in prime time you are equally debating on issue of terrorism.........
your intellectual is also equally worried about funding of this group...........majority of Pakistan has assumed RAW is funding.....but in case RAW is not supporting, than who is ?

i have seen debate on your news channel zahid hamid is being blame for ISI agent who is taking money from ISI, who is doing conspiracy against army general...........now there is friction in ISI and ARMY......
the whole day media is discussing on conspiracy theory.......(another hand some people glorify zaid hamid)........hardly indian people know how Marvi-Sirmed **** zahid hamid *** on prim time on national tv ,today how SAFMA is trying hard to educate people........many indian is not aware of SAFMA moment.........

i understand all this because i am regular viewer of GEO/ARY/EXPRESS NEWS...........so if i will go through your media......than it is totally confusing for me also

but fact is that confidence building measure should start as soon as possible on a very large scale other wise it will be too late

He only speaks nonsense ... It only happens when both side stop creating problems ...

Always the Establishment (THE ARMY),always did always do always will..Not some pml-n guys or their supporters.

You are mistaken. Jinnah had something to say about the matter > “Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.”

Army will give its input, decisions will be made by the elected government. Keep following the news, they are setting up National security apparatus for this.

Back
Top Bottom