What's new

Nawaz Sharif Jalsaa Aaam LIVE from Faisalabad

imran khan has criticized every army op taken in FATA, lal masjid and still does. He vehemently asks for Pak troops withdrawal from fata area. so there is that also. though, you can argue that both parties are saying it for public consumption.

musharraf was mentioned to highlight pml-n's successful policies which were dimantled due to musharraf's coup. meaning N league could have done a lot more had they not been sacked.

Milli nagmas etc, I dont know. BTW, i'm no N league supporter just answering logically.

IK is also wrong there, but he does not say it in a public jalsa, Nawaz Sharif and his league just made a hash of it, one time they say that they are not here for politics, then say exactly the opposite. IK does not say it in a rally because it is of no real value to the public, they don't want to here about musharraf, they want food, shelter, clothes, jobs, security etc etc.

Does Imran talk only about "food, shelter, clothes, jobs, security etc etc" in all his public rallies?

The "Mili naghmey" thing. If you people really know anything about the public/political rally culture in Pakistan you wouldn't be asking such question. It seems so naive. Do you want that there should be no similarity in rallies of other political parties with PTI rallies? has PTI patent or copy rights of these activities? IK imitated ZAB mixing music with speech. What's a big deal? I, as a Pakistani, feel very happy that we are so courageous and optimistic that after those horrible ten odd years of suicide blasts, we are returning back to our typical culture of gatherings. Its like a big occasion for outing and entertainment for the local populace to participate in a public rally. Its a sign of life. Be happy and proud to be brave nation. Don't spoil the feeling by the venomous hatred for personalities. Yes. We must freely express our opinion respecting or, at least, not hurting other's opinion. But, no 'change lover' wants to change his/her behavior. Blessings to all.

IK is also wrong there, but he does not say it in a public jalsa, Nawaz Sharif and his league just made a hash of it, one time they say that they are not here for politics, then say exactly the opposite. IK does not say it in a rally because it is of no real value to the public, they don't want to here about musharraf, they want food, shelter, clothes, jobs, security etc etc.

well, I dont' know what the big difference is between saying it in a rally or saying it on national tv channals every time you appear cuz what you're saying still reaches out to the public. but ok.

there should be different government for the rural areas....they are the ones who make the mess everytime..
they vote for their feudel lords...

Does Imran talk only about "food, shelter, clothes, jobs, security etc etc" in all his public rallies?

The "Mili naghmey" thing. If you people really know anything about the public/political rally culture in Pakistan you wouldn't be asking such question. It seems so naive. Do you want that there should be no similarity in rallies of other political parties with PTI rallies? has PTI patent or copy rights of these activities? IK imitated ZAB mixing music with speech. What's a big deal? I, as a Pakistani, feel very happy that we are so courageous and optimistic that after those horrible ten odd years of suicide blasts, we are returning back to our typical culture of gatherings. Its like a big occasion for outing and entertainment for the local populace to participate in a public rally. Its a sign of life. Be happy and proud to be brave nation. Don't spoil the feeling by the venomous hatred for personalities. Yes. We must freely express our opinion respecting or, at least, not hurting other's opinion. But, no 'change lover' wants to change his/her behavior. Blessings to all.

Did I say that PTI has a patent on it?

The thing I touched was that this trend is now growing and PML(N) has also caught onto it.

And atleast Ik does not stick to things which happened 12 years ago, and does not live in the past.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

well, I dont' know what the big difference is between saying it in a rally or saying it on national tv channals every time you appear cuz what you're saying still reaches out to the public. but ok.

IK does not go around everytime moaning about Nawaz Sharif and Lal Masjid and SW operations!!!

He is naive , he is too simplistic on his WoT theory, he is at fault there, don't get me wrong.

Every political Party got the right to show its strength by doing Jalsa's ...
The award of embarrassing himself goes to ALTAF Bhai after that PARDA MEIN REHNAY DO PERFORMANCE .. no one can beat that :P
BTW i support no one... am neutral :D

if you are neutral how the hell you are brining altaf hussai here??, it a ganja's thread not altaf,s thread

Saif....I like it most.....where Sana Bucha (very cunningly) asked Cheema@PTI....a simple question.

why IK knows on 30th October itself that HH is the source of Mansoor Ijaz Article when this fact not open until 13th Nov when Kyani meets Zardari...which proves agencies provide this info in advance to IK and that shows a deep link between them....!!:bunny:

The poor Umer Sarfraz Cheem have no answer to it and everyone enjoys the next two or three minutes....of his aain-bain-shain...:rofl:

Later Geo telecast "this" conversation again and again....:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I say that PTI has a patent on it?

The thing I touched was that this trend is now growing and PML(N) has also caught onto it.

And atleast Ik does not stick to things which happened 12 years ago, and does not live in the past.

OK, accepted. See the programme 'lekin' above. Nazir Najee pointing out the same thing that this is a good trend if parties are bringing people out. Its a sign of life, I must say again. We can learn to debate in a civilized manner only if this culture prevails. Its the true face of our beloved Pakistan. Music, slogans and dreams about a good future. Media should show these rallies to the world to depict us as moderate, tolerant people. Blessings.

Saif....I like it most.....where Sana Bucha (very cunningly) asked Cheema@PTI....a simple question.

why IK knows on 30th October itself that HH is the source of Mansoor Ijaz Article when this fact not open until 13th Nov when Kyani meets Zardari...which proves agencies provide this info in advance to IK and that shows a deep link between them....!!:bunny:

The poor Umer Sarfraz Cheem have no answer to it and everyone enjoys the next two or three minutes....of his aain-bain-shain...:rofl:

Later Geo telecast "this" conversation again and again....:cheers:
:rofl::cheers:

But, unfortunately, it seems, he is sticking himself to the same rotten rusty power house for his dreams to be into high political profile. Just stay with people, I request, if you really want to bring the change.

By the way, no one responded to this:

Oh what a great exposition of Imran by Miss Sana Bucha. Looks like this would definitely increase her program's ratings. Anyways Miss Sana Bucha forgot the fact that Mansoor Ijaz clearly said in his Financial Times article that a Pakistani diplomat asked him to forward the particular message to Mullen. And any one who has an iota of intelligence knows that who was that "Pakistani diplomat"? Anyways Miss Bucha good try but still we aren't in a mode to vote for the looters and liars once again. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh what a great exposition of Imran by Miss Sana Bucha. Looks like this would definitely increase her program's ratings. Anyways Miss Sana Bucha forgot the fact that Mansoor Ijaz clearly said in his Financial Times article that a Pakistani diplomat asked him to forward the particular message to Mullen. And any one who has an iota of intelligence knows that who was that "Pakistani diplomat"? Anyways Miss Bucha good try but still we aren't in a mode to vote for the looters and liars once again. :)

I guess in all their excitement, PML-N supporters on this board forgot that the article was published in Financial Times long before IK's speech. Also the article clearly refers to a Pakistani diplomat. A very lame attempt by the anchor person to involve IK into this mess.

Anyways this thread is about PML-N jalsa and Nawaz Shareef's supporters couldn't resist their temptations to bad mouth IK over here too. Such is their obsession!

Back
Top Bottom