What's new

Nawaz Sharif mad at lawyers for failing to present Qatri Letter well

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RTR4FUCN.jpg

اسلام آباد (ویب ڈیسک ) سپریم کورٹ کا پاناما لیکس کے بارے میں فیصلہ آئے ہوئے 6 دن ہوگئے ہیں لیکن وزیر اعظم نواز شریف نے ابھی تک اپنے وکلا کی ٹیم سے ملاقات نہیں کی ۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق میڈیا رپورٹس میں بتایا گیا ہے کہ شریف خاندان اپنے وکلا کی ٹیم کی کارکردگی سے خوش نہیں ہیں ۔ قانونی ٹیم کے دو سینئر وکلا کے بارے میں شریف خاندان یہ سمجھتا ہے کہ ان دونوں نے سپریم کورٹ کے سامنے قانونی دستاویزات کو صحیح طریقے سے پیش نہیں کیا ، جس کی وجہ سے مقدمہ کمزور ہوگیا ۔ایک نجی ٹی وی کے مطابق شریف خاندان کو گلہ ہے کہ ابتدائی قانونی ٹیم میں شامل ایک اہم وکیل نے دیانتداری سے کام نہیں کیا ۔ شریف خاندان یہ بھی سمجھتا ہے کہ ایک دوسرے سینئر وکیل نے بھی کیس کو نقصان پہنچایا ، کیونکہ جس طرح غیر پیشہ ورانہ انداز میں انہوں نے فاضل عدالت کے سامنے قطری خط پیش کیا اس کے بارے میں خود جسٹس کھوسہ نے بھی اپنے فیصلے میں لکھا ہے کہ اچانک ایک دن شریف خاندان کے وکیل نے ایک بریف کیس سے قطری خط نکال کر عدالت میں پیش کردیا ،اس سلسلے میں شریف خاندان خود بھی اس بات سے خوش نہیں ہے ، بقول ان کے قطری خط جس انداز میں عدالت میں پیش کیا گیا اس سے یہ کیس کمزور ہوا ۔ شریف خاندان کے ذرائع کا کہنا ہے کہ قانونی مشیروں کی ابتدائی ٹیم کو شریف خاندان نے پوری تفصیلات اور جزئیات سے آگاہ کر دیا تھا ۔ لیگل ٹیم جس میں بعد میں تبدیلیاں بھی ہوئیں ، نے پورے کیس کو قانونی طریقے سے عدالت کے سامنے صحیح طور پر پیش نہیں کیا ۔ رپورٹ کے مطابق شریف خاندان نے اب مشترکہ تحقیقاتی ٹیم یا جے آئی ٹی کے سامنے پیش ہونے اور تمام قانونی دستاویزات پیش کرنے کا فیصلہ کیا ہے

Source: Hassan Nisar

Translation: (Core News)
Nawaz Sharif is angry at his law-team for failing to present "Qatri Letter" well because of which he is called "dishonest and corrupt" by the court. According to Nawaz, the "way letter was presented" is cause of failure and not the letter itself, or its content or absence of evidence to back it up.
---
Comments:
Nawaz is angry at the mirror that why is he showing him ugly? His anger is justified... so justified! :lol:

This spin doctoring will probably not work as whatever has been submitted was testified by Pak Diplomat - so any new and fabricated evidence that MK and company is preparing has to fit into existing jigsaw and must corroborate with Dar's trail.

If anything new is "fabricated" it will fall flat now - NS should think of saving his party as once that splinters he will be in way deeper hot water than he is imagining - still Nihari and Siri Paye topped with Lassi hangover- who knows?

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 10.03.28 PM.png

High "moral grounds" of MNS started when he bribed the Manager of Pakistan Railways Cricket Team in 1972 with Vespa Scooter to let him play the match which did not end well as well; and when I have time I'll write a chronological events of MNS bribery to so many people and institutions and include the names of 3 of the 6 confirmed murders which were done when striking workers were put alive in the furnace of the Ittefaq Foundary when he was at the helm of business affairs before his romance with Lt. Gen. Ghulam Jilani started this was before the Whispering Hill rest house in Lal Suhanra where current and infamous samdhi of Mariam Nawaz Safdar was wooing the Sheikh Nahayan through ways already reported and known in media.

The issue is that if you have seen this guy from very beginning and know a lot of things which he has done; it's hard to be not critical; from destroying ship breaking industry of Pakistan to issuing SROs for tax free cars and importing pellets and undercutting PSM to Motorway to freezing of dollar accounts and siphoning off the same at Rs.38 (my memory is failing me at exact rate -please correct me if I am wrong) to obtaining money from OBL to overthrow BB's govt - all his crimes were against the very own country - but his greed for wealth is insurmountable.

Apologies to the OP about the vent and going off topic but Sharif's actions should be criticized and brought out in open as he has always been "ladlaa" of the system and gets away with anything including Model Town massacre. I was in a conference in Geneva at that time and one of the participants was from Harvard Kennedy School - and he was doing her Phd and she inquired about how can a Govt. survive straight firing of Police captured live on media like a cricket match - she knew about how PMLN operates and is untouchable but since that topic became point of discussion there was a lot to be embarrassed about because in my topic I had to present the positive side of Pakistan and SS's actions let the whole nation down but he along with everyone is still an honoured and respectable bigwig while people who were killed were just like ants for those who did this and who support PMLN.

SS took a leaf from Zia's book when he did the infamous operation in 1978 in Colony Textile Multan where est., 200 workers were killed (state media reported 28 killed at that time) by straight firing by police - though SS could not match these numbers killed by Zia - but he surely carried out the mission of Zia (Noon Toon supporters please respectfully add Shaheed and Mard e Momin Mard e Haq as prescribed by Nawaz in his thousands of speeches specially the Aug 17 ones around Faisal Mosque Islamabad.

Last edited:
Making stupid mistakes and comments. The acquisitions were rejected by his lawyer yesterday causing much embarrassment. If one can feel that.

View attachment 393272

High "moral grounds" of MNS started when he bribed the Manager of Pakistan Railways Cricket Team in 1972 with Vespa Scooter to let him play the match which did not end well as well; and when I have time I'll write a chronological events of MNS bribery to so many people and institutions and include the names of 3 of the 6 confirmed murders which were done when striking workers were put alive in the furnace of the Ittefaq Foundary when he was at the helm of business affairs before his romance with Lt. Gen. Ghulam Jilani started this was before the Whispering Hill rest house in Lal Suhanra where current and infamous samdhi of Mariam Nawaz Safdar was wooing the Sheikh Nahayan through ways already reported and known in media.

The issue is that if you have seen this guy from very beginning and know a lot of things which he has done; it's hard to be not critical; from destroying ship breaking industry of Pakistan to issuing SROs for tax free cars and importing pellets and undercutting PSM to Motorway to freezing of dollar accounts and siphoning off the same at Rs.38 (my memory is failing me at exact rate -please correct me if I am wrong) to obtaining money from OBL to overthrow BB's govt - all his crimes were against the very own country - but his greed for wealth is insurmountable.

Apologies to the OP about the vent and going off topic but Sharif's actions should be criticized and brought out in open as he has always been "ladlaa" of the system and gets away with anything including Model Town massacre. I was in a conference in Geneva at that time and one of the participants was from Harvard Kennedy School - and he was doing her Phd and she inquired about how can a Govt. survive straight firing of Police captured live on media like a cricket match - she knew about how PMLN operates and is untouchable but since that topic became point of discussion there was a lot to be embarrassed about because in my topic I had to present the positive side of Pakistan and SS's actions let the whole nation down but he along with everyone is still an honoured and respectable bigwig while people who were killed were just like ants for those who did this and who support PMLN.

SS took a leaf from Zia's book when he did the infamous operation in 1978 in Colony Textile Multan where est., 200 workers were killed (state media reported 28 killed at that time) by straight firing by police - though SS could not match these numbers killed by Zia - but he surely carried out the mission of Zia (Noon Toon supporters please respectfully add Shaheed and Mard e Momin Mard e Haq as prescribed by Nawaz in his thousands of speeches specially the Aug 17 ones around Faisal Mosque Islamabad.
Well put ..

Back
Top Bottom