What's new

Nawaz Sharif's women obsession.

It tastes just like mutton, dangnabbit. How many times do I've to tell you people that?

Seems like you had alot of Khota Biryani no wonder you are a khota. lol
1700149569753.png

That's why this mfkr had fake naked pics of Benazir dropped from airplane.

The top reply to that video states:

"اور ساتھ بیٹھی لچی عورت پورے پاکستان کے سیاستدانوں کی ننگی ویڈیوز فون میں رکھتی ھے ۔ اور یہ بات ابے کو بھی پتہ ھے ۔"

Very accurate.

Dishonest liarWhen India was making IT policy, this bald man was making a policy to build his children's properties in London.

F_EG7NkW0AAB5Tt

This entire PML-N family is messed up.

Nawaz Sharif says he is the son of a Industrialist

Shahbaz Sharif says he is the son of a poor farmer.

Either one of them is lying or a common person will come to conclude that they are not brothers. If they claim to be brothers, it means either the mother of Nawaz Sharif had a secret wedlock after Nawaz Sharif was born or she had an affair with the poor farmer otherwise both Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif cannot be speaking the truth. Or alternatively the PML-N supporters agree with me that either Nawaz or Shehbaz Sharif is a liar? And should not be trusted?

——

Then the story continues

The son of Nawaz Sharif says Avenfield apartments belong to our family and its legal owner is my sister.

Her only sister claims that she does not have any property in Pakistan let alone in London.

So what do you conclude? A common person will assume that Nawaz Sharif have a secret daughter which he never told anyone in public?

Otherwise how come his son is saying that the property belongs to my sister and her only “known” sister says she doesn’t own the property. It is possible that either the children of Nawaz Sharif are liar? Or otherwise his son is mentioning about the secret daughter of Nawaz Sharif?

——

The story continues…

The husband of Nawaz Sharif’s only known daughter says “bring the scholars in front of him and he will prove that having sex without Nikah is allowed in Islam”.

So this tradition of secret parents of Sharif family and secret daughter is very old… unless PML-N supporters refute my assessment by saying that their leader Nawaz Sharif is a liar.

——-

This post will be very long if I start mentioning about secret weddings of Hamza Shehbaz and multiple weddings of Shahbaz Sharif.

Hamza refused to own one of his several wives when she went to the high court and upon fighting the case for some time, they decided to have an understanding with his wife and settle the matter out of the court

This is a messed up family where either everybody is a liar or otherwise have secret parents and children

PS: I am not even talking about the iPhone gift scandal with journalist by Nawaz Sharif etc

So... Noonie Sharif is sexist for showing respect for women and not using them as showpieces?

Fascinating.

But what about IK's burqa-clad peerni/wifey? She needs to do mujras ASAP.

For the cause!

On that, we can agree.
Nawaz Sharif is a haramkhore John and has many illigitimate children with many prostitutes all over the world.

Both the Small Tind and the Big Tind have a very disgusting and vulgar private life.

In a real Islamic system based on Islamic laws the whole of Sharif family would have been flogged, hung, had their hands or necks chopped off, or publicly shamed for their crimes.

This entire PML-N family is messed up.

Nawaz Sharif says he is the son of a Industrialist

Shahbaz Sharif says he is the son of a poor farmer.

Either one of them is lying or a common person will come to conclude that they are not brothers. If they claim to be brothers, it means either the mother of Nawaz Sharif had a secret wedlock after Nawaz Sharif was born or she had an affair with the poor farmer otherwise both Nawaz Sharif and Shahbaz Sharif cannot be speaking the truth. Or alternatively the PML-N supporters agree with me that either Nawaz or Shehbaz Sharif is a liar? And should not be trusted?

——

Then the story continues

The son of Nawaz Sharif says Avenfield apartments belong to our family and its legal owner is my sister.

Her only sister claims that she does not have any property in Pakistan let alone in London.

So what do you conclude? A common person will assume that Nawaz Sharif have a secret daughter which he never told anyone in public?

Otherwise how come his son is saying that the property belongs to my sister and her only “known” sister says she doesn’t own the property. It is possible that either the children of Nawaz Sharif are liar? Or otherwise his son is mentioning about the secret daughter of Nawaz Sharif?

——

The story continues…

The husband of Nawaz Sharif’s only known daughter says “bring the scholars in front of him and he will prove that having sex without Nikah is allowed in Islam”.

So this tradition of secret parents of Sharif family and secret daughter is very old… unless PML-N supporters refute my assessment by saying that their leader Nawaz Sharif is a liar.

——-

This post will be very long if I start mentioning about secret weddings of Hamza Shehbaz and multiple weddings of Shahbaz Sharif.

Hamza refused to own one of his several wives when she went to the high court and upon fighting the case for some time, they decided to have an understanding with his wife and settle the matter out of the court

This is a messed up family where either everybody is a liar or otherwise have secret parents and children

PS: I am not even talking about the iPhone gift scandal with journalist by Nawaz Sharif etc
That is the proof that Pakistan is not Islamic at all in any shape, way or form.

Calling Pakistan Islamic is an insult to Islam itself.

Back
Top Bottom