What's new

Negative news from China, especially for Indian members!

BigTree.CN

Reaction score
I have noticed many members are deeply concerned about China and Chinese people. They keep on posting negative news about China which has nothing to do with them, and I do appreciate their effort to expose the dark side of China. But I can't stand the high frequency of such threads being posted on this forum, it is reducing the quality of this forum. Therefore instead of openning new thread about China everyday, I suggest members post your articles here for the sake of this forum.

I don't know how to make this thread sticky, hope some MOD can help me out with this.

Regards

I have noticed many Indians are deeply concerned about China and Chinese people. They keep on posting negative news about China which has nothing to do with them, and I do appreciate their effort to expose the dark side of China. But I can't stand the high frequency of such threads being posted on this forum by people who knows nothing about China. Therefore instead of openning new thread about China everyday, I suggest Indian members post your articles here, which make you guys look less annoying.

I don't know how to make this thread sticky, hope some MOD can help me out with this.

Regards

Indians are just sum @-holes$ and trust me I know, dont mind any Cr@P they say they are just some internet hooligans.........

Indians are just sum @-holes$ and trust me I know, dont mind any Cr@P they say they are just some internet hooligans.........

Thanks, buddy!

I am not disturbed by their attempt to make China look bad, but I am concerned by their attempt to ruin this forum by constantly openning new threads for such crap.

I don't want to stop them from posting articles about the dark side of China, neither should I, because it is agaisnt the freedom of speech. But I do believe it is a good idea for them to post such crap in just one thread, which will make this form much more efficient.

Too difficult, some Indian idea simple is to discredit China, and allow them to give up this opportunity is almost impossible. In any case, I would like to see you become successful, at least it can reduce some noise.

Threads like this don't get stickied, sorry. Trust me, it's been done before. Having said that; you might get lucky. ;)

Reasons why indians continue posting negative news of china: jeolousy( china success). insecurity(1962 and china millitary power), helplessness(no one to help them, friendless) and desperation(realised the task of catching up to china is daunting if not almost impossible) .

Reasons why chinese members rarely posting any negative news of india:india is irrelevant and almost next to nothing of importance in almost every chinese mind.

no need to care whatever news of China posted by indian members as long as they like!!The news they posted had not really affected us at all.
take it easy!!:china:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom