What's new

Neither anyone has intruded in our territory nor any post taken : Narender Modi

Dear China,
Congratulations for Victory.
More than F4-F8, our soldiers died for nothing.
Hope someday this decision work out for us.
I will never vote again in my life.

Message to fellow Indians and Pakistanis :
If you like to make your country powerful then get rid of these imbeciles aka Politicians 1st.
All these IKs, Modis, Rahuls and Zardaris are same.
Democracy is chaos, Get rid of this.
It has less to do with politicians and more to do with people.
Remember in democracy u get the govt u deserve.
Even if u dont vote.
There r tons of Inferiority ridden impressionable nincompoops will continue to vote for incompetent cowards for frivolous reasons.
Remember that the same guys who badmouth congress are the nasal of those who gleefully voted for congress for sixty years. Magar apne baap ko kabhi nahi puchenge kyu khangressi bane huye the.

So get ready,,,Nxt PM yogijee.
Jai hind.

EatctqBWsAESotu

Cannot conclude that easily .
Since all of the force was already moved to that area .
https://m.hindustantimes.com/india-...fficial/story-ODJ7CHLEtwr1Wn34kZnEkM_amp.html

Will have to wait for few days to know what is his move ..
Remember now there is OSINT available and social media .
We cant lie
Yes all is not lost but why the hell modi said they are not in our territory??
So basically they r in there own territory,, right?
You know, I know but what about the bhakt brigade.
These shameless people can sell there country for politics.
They say they r nationalists but act more like illegitimate sons of modi.

He is absolutely right.
I have been saying the exact same thing for more than a month.

Who knows, maybe I am Modi himself:D:lol:

Shows me and Prime Minister Modi have excellent knowledge of Truth

May be because those Indian soldiers entered Chinese territory by mistake or it was a short time incursion by China who has since returned back.
How cute

It has less to do with politicians and more to do with people.
Remember in democracy u get the govt u deserve.
Even if u dont vote.
There r tons of Inferiority ridden impressionable nincompoops will continue to vote for incompetent cowards for frivolous reasons.
Remember that the same guys who badmouth congress are the nasal of those who gleefully voted for congress for sixty years. Magar apne baap ko kabhi nahi puchenge kyu khangressi bane huye the.

So get ready,,,Nxt PM yogijee.
Jai hind.
U can say whatever u make it out of it. Even in my own home ppl are Ok with this decision of 56 inch.
"Kuch soch ke hi kiya hoga. Josh mein aane se kya hota hai''... typical sheep attitude.

All i want is don't want to part of this.... Today Govt. just told every one no need to fight for country forget dying for it.

Yes all is not lost but why the hell modi said they are not in our territory??
So basically they r in there own territory,, right?
You know, I know but what about the bhakt brigade.
These shameless people can sell there country for politics.
They say they r nationalists but act more like illegitimate sons of modi.

You cannot wage a war without any reason.
And a PM cannot lie easily since all these natiobs want a piece of our arms purchase .

They were in our territory .
But now they are there? .
Did our soldiers entered to that area?
Or all these fuss was just for completing that Galwan bridge .? Because that is the central issue in there .

Or he is planning for something in valley in coming days .?
And he said after the opposition party meeting .
If he is lying ,then surely it will be a disaster to him.

I have been reading almost all the threads over this India China clash for past few days and observing different people who i thought to be logical and yet i am not convinced that any of them is behaving like one. I myself am very pissed off over the loss of Indian soldiers and don't believe in random numbers shared by Indian media every now and then. I also understand that press doesn't have freedom in China but still i can't just rely on anything Indian media says. Specially when it keeps changing every now and then. Having said this, some of the things don't make any sense logically and i would appreciate if anyone could logically explain them. I would obviously not reply to trolls. Following is the first scenarios which i can think of and my doubts:

First Scenario: IA went inside Chinese perception of LAC to change the status quo.

- Why did IA go bare hands if the intent was to kick out Chinese from their positions and change the status quo?
- If they were armed, why not even a single dead Chinese soldier (Specially if their plan was to change the status quo, they must have planned an ambush and not a wrestling match)? Doesn't matter how coward Indian army may be (According to all of Pak and Chinese posters. Not my opinion), not a single Chinese causality doesn't make sense even if they all were super humans.
- If India was trying to change the status quo and they were the aggressor, they must have planned a reinforcing unit waiting behind in case of any contingency where as according to reports soldiers died as they were not evacuated in time.

Those who believe scenario one to be the reality, can you please share your answers to my above questions. Then i will move to scenario two for others who don''t think scenario one was the reality.

Last edited:
U can say whatever u make it out of it. Even in my own home ppl are Ok with this decision of 56 inch.
"Kuch soch ke hi kiya hoga. Josh mein aane se kya hota hai''... typical sheep attitude.

All i want is don't want to part of this.... Today Govt. just told every one no need to fight for country forget dying for it.
this is most important thing for india . so many mass deaths of soldiers for political gain . long time we are seeing . in election days modi just want more and more fire .

You cannot wage a war without any reason.
And a PM cannot lie easily since all these natiobs want a piece of our arms purchase .

They were in our territory .
But now they are there .
Did our soldiers entered to that area?
Or all these fuss was just for completing that Galwan bridge .? Because thst is the central issue in there .

Or he is planning for something in valley in voming days .
And he said after the opposition party meeting .
If he is lying ,then surely it will be a disaster to him.

who said such thing in Today's time : PM Can't lie.
his whole carrier is built on Lies.
I am from Ahmedabad and
have seen him with tht Bastard Asha ram in his ashram. He was his big well wisher. I am talking abt time when rumors of wrong doing in ashram was going on.

There should not be any iota of doubt that in So called "Quad" no one is having any faith in each other.
and sole reason is Tantrum Trump and non-reliable Pentagon. Turkey is biggest example how much these whites care about others. India did right thing by not bringing them into any discussion. that is most mature thing done by India in this whole saga.

We lost and tht is different thing, but we took up things on our own and not like "others"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom