What's new

Nepal had offered to join Indian Union in 1947: Sudershan

Mr shudershan told us a historical incident. We should discuss the credibility of his discussion. Rather than trolling over Balochistan and Sikkim. If any Pakistani feels he is wrong, then please go ahead and prove it wrong...

If Indian National (traitor) Kongress feel, he is talking lie against there Baap (Father) they sould sue him. But please don't derail the thread...

Don't raise K issue every where...

Nepal had offered to join Indian Union in 1947

Now that it's 2012, they must be so glad they somehow dodged a bullet like that.

The first thing that Nepalis tell me in real life is how proud they are that they've never been conquered or colonized in their history. That's why they have so much contempt for Indians - while Indians bent over for the British and took it like a bιtch, Nepalis told them to GTFO despite wielding vastly obsolete weapons.

Who cares? Nepal is like the '29th' state of India.

world-according-to-india.html

Now that it's 2012, they must be so glad they somehow dodged a bullet like that.

The first thing that Nepalis tell me in real life is how proud they are that they've never been conquered or colonized in their history. That's why they have so much contempt for Indians - while Indians bent over for the British and took it like a bιtch, Nepalis told them to GTFO despite wielding vastly obsolete weapons.
Lakhs of Nepalis stays in India as if it is their nation. heck, even in extreme south India too.

Nepal,Bhutan must be protected by India, but should not be allowed to be part of Indian union. they are not considered as illegal immigrants as we share a open border.

No more states are needed. We are not expansionists. Being the Biggest Country of Indian subcontinent, WE are bullied by a small Islamic country..remember that! We are not the aggressor. We are the most peaceful Nation in Indian subcontinent. Proud of India.

The kingdom of Gorkhas was established by Rajputs from Rajasthan.

dare you? China's big body's behind there.

you seriously think without China, these small nations could sustain independence? fvck off. check you nation's infamous history.

Wow!! u need to improve knowledge about India and any of its neighbors.

Bhutan has agreement with India where the security of the country rests with Indian armed forces.
i.e., any country attacks Bhutan, India will be obliged to protect Bhutan.
Bhutan only export is Hydroelectric power and the only importer of that is India.
Their armed forces, King, queen- every one is trained/educated in India.

So if we really wanted to take Bhutan into our Indian Union, no country would have the guts to say anything. Check 'Sikkim' :azn:

First of all u re lying through ur teeth..80% of Nepalis like Indians and actually hate chinese. I bet u dont even know any Nepali.

Second, u dont even know the history of British in India, The nepalese kingdom was protectorate under british India. It means they surrendered to british without a fight and hence their king was left to rule.

I thought all Chinese had high IQ

How this little RSS found this info ? Is there any document out sewhere ?

That's A roomer...Nepal is always a Friendly Territory of India...

Simply says RAW controls Nepal From others
u want me to link u to comments from angry nepalese people against india?
Face it, there isnt a single neighbor who isnt affected by india

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom