What's new

Neptune Subsonic Cruise Missiles hit S-400 ADS

Yes, quantity is a factor. Solution is to create a network of Patriot systems with overlapping intercept zones. Then add additional layers of defenses and make Patriot systems talk to these defenses. Air Force can be very useful as well. Ukraine has demonstrated these capabilities in Kyiv - this is why so many missiles and drones are shot down in this sector.

Ukraine is lucky that they are not fighting against Turkish Armed Forces or Israeli Armed Forces which rules technology

Pathetic Russian Armed Forces lacks cost effective weapons , smart kamikaze drones , UCAVs , mini cruise missiles , long range guided munitions

Look,he's brain is blocked into "Greece doesn't have 500 Patriots,Turkey can produce 1,000 Simsek and GAME OVER".

He won't function,you've explained it to him numerous times,I did too,others as well. All I see is a reposting of the same Turkish product advertisements with the same photos and a narration that doesn't go anywhere. It's like a robot that will not accept an alternate explanation and returns to the same command. Greece tiny,Russia pathetic,Iran not developed.

Your brain is blocked into American-Ukranian tales

PATRIOT or S400 never can stop large scale swarm attack by low flying smart kamikaze drones and cruise missiles

learn about military , instead of American-Ukranian tales

Look,he's brain is blocked into "Greece doesn't have 500 Patriots,Turkey can produce 1,000 Simsek and GAME OVER".

He won't function,you've explained it to him numerous times,I did too,others as well. All I see is a reposting of the same Turkish product advertisements with the same photos and a narration that doesn't go anywhere. It's like a robot that will not accept an alternate explanation and returns to the same command. Greece tiny,Russia pathetic,Iran not developed.

It all returns to "Tiny Greece cannot protect with few Patriots and Turkey has everything".

By the way,concerning your post,the Ukrainians have been given some of the best Western AA systems which performed incredibly well,but the sheer size of that country...that country is so big that not even all that is enough. Especially,like you said,when the Russians are attacking with hundreds of ballistic missiles and UAVs.

NASAMS,IRIS-T they performed way better than expected. Even the Gepard scored some hits on drones and/or missiles.
Meanwhile,Russians couldn't track and shoot down UAVs from Ukraine all the way to Moscow (if they were flown from Ukraine).

You forget that Patriot are guarded by other systems as well.

And I like I mentioned earlier,unlike Ukraine,Greece has a very active Air Force.

You're obsessed with Skyros. You think taking out the AA defence of that island,will give you the Aegean?
Well, I appreciate the fact that @MMM-E is responding in a calm and composed manner. He had outbursts before but I told the bro to be calm and composed.

I appreciate your patience as well.

OP is very nationalistic and patriotic - his views are not easy to shape.

OP might have a more realistic view of things at some point. WE can try to reason with him in respectable ways.

@MMM-E

Further improvement will be to accept facts, bro. Even if they are painful to.

I try to understand your points, but it becomes difficult to explain some realities to you.

More importantly, stay calm and composed. Appreciated.

You forget that Patriot are guarded by other systems as well.

as like CROTALE ? easy target for the Turkish Armed Forces
even 10 Turkish Unmanned Vessels can fire 100 KUZGUN-KY/TJ Missiles from the Sea to hit all AD Systems in Skyros
1695133745293.jpeg

And You are so funny
You even tried to intercept Turkish TAYFUN Ballistic Missiles with CROTALE short range-altitude SAM

even my 18 years old nephew very well know that CROTALE doesnt have ballistic missile intercaption capability

Last edited:
OP is very nationalistic and patriotic - his views are not easy to shape.
That's him after being heavy sedated with horse tranquilizer.

as like CROTALE ? easy target for the Turkish Armed Forces
even 10 Turkish Unmanned Vessels can fire 100 KUZGUN-KY/TJ Missiles from the Sea to hit all AD Systems in Skyros

And You are so funny
You even tried to intercept Turkish TAYFUN Ballistic Missiles with CROTALE short range-altitude SAM
No I didn't. You know why? Because Tayfun isn't even in service yet :)

What protects the Patriots? Hmmm....it might be I-HAWK PIP-III,it might be Tor-M1,maybe Skyguard,maybe ASRAD-HELLAS.
But for the third time,you seem to ignore the key phrase I wrote: "Greece has an active Air Force".

Further improvement will be to accept facts, bro. Even if they are painful to.

I try to understand your points, but it becomes difficult to explain some realities to you.

More importantly, stay calm and composed. Appreciated.

We have seen PATRIOT in S.Arabia against swarm attack by Iranian made low flying 7 cruise missiles and 18 kamikaze drones

PATRIOTs failed to protect oil facilities in S.Arabia

Please dont blame Saudis
Then I blame Russians in Ukraine

We have seen PATRIOT in S.Arabia against swarm attack by Iranian made low flying 7 cruise missiles and 18 kamikaze drones

PATRIOTs failed to protect oil facilities in S.Arabia

Please dont blame Saudis
Then I blame Russians in Ukraine
Patriot system near Abqaiq oil refinery was equipped with a single radar system having 120 degree FOV. This radar system was facing Yemen because Saudi were expecting attacks from that direction.

Iran discovered this loophole and exploited it to damage Abqaiq oil refinery. The strike package came through Iraq and was not detected.

Saudi radar coverage is poor for a country of its size. Saudi should create networks of Patriot systems and get more radar systems. Saudi should also seek THAAD systems.

Americans have produced very advanced versions of Patriot systems and can also integrate them with THAAD systems.

Poland is getting most advanced versions of Patriot systems.

No I didn't. You know why? Because Tayfun isn't even in service yet :)

TAYFUN is in service and in mass production

CENK is not in service yet

even 150+ km IHA-230 , 150 km YILDIRIM and 280 km BORA can attack on PATRIOTs in Skyros

What protects the Patriots? Hmmm....it might be I-HAWK PIP-III,it might be Tor-M1,maybe Skyguard,maybe ASRAD-HELLAS.

TOR-M1s are in Crete with S300s

and rest of them are useless against Turkish IHA-230 air launched supersonic Ballistic Missiles
and YILDIRIM , BORA , TAYFUN Ballistic Missiles

so funny outdated I-HAWK and Skyguard which is Oerlikon

Patriot system near Abqaiq oil refinery was equipped with a single radar system having 120 FOV. This radar system was facing Yemen because Saudi were expecting attacks from that direction.

Iran discovered this loophole and exploited it to damage Abqaiq oil refinery. The strike package came through Iraq and was not detected.

Saudi radar coverage is poor for a country of its size. Saudi should create networks of Patriot systems and buy or create more radar systems. Saudi should also seek THAAD systems.

Americans have produced very advanced versions of Patriot systems and can also integrate them with THAAD systems.

Poland is getting most advanced versions of Patriot systems.
I count it's the 4th time you had to explain it to him.

TOR-M1s are in Crete with S300s
Tor-M1s are everywhere,not just in Crete. Both Army and Air Force have them.

so funny outdated I-HAWK and Skyguard which is Oerlikon
Once again,you haven't studied:

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 17-42-56 VELOS - Hellenic Air Force.png

Saudi radar coverage is poor for a country of its size. Saudi should create networks of Patriot systems and buy or create more radar systems. Saudi should also seek THAAD systems.

S.Arabia has great Radar network

Problem is pathetic PATRIOT which focused the military’s planning to intercept high flying Ballistic Missiles and Fighter Jets

low flying cruise missiles and kamikaze drones have small radar signatures and can fly close to the ground, sharply reducing the detection range

They also are easy to maneuver, allowing them to hit the coverage gaps between Radars and PATRIOT batteries.

That’s why short-range defenses such as Turkish KORKUT , SUNGUR , GURZ , HISAR-A that protect against targets within visual range are so important

Tor-M1s are everywhere,not just in Crete. Both Army and Air Force have them.

YES
16 TOR-M1s are everywhere in your fantasy world

16 TOR-M1s are in Crete to protect S300s and Air Bases

Once again,you haven't studied:

Your VELOS is also useless against Turkish IHA-230 air launched supersonic Ballistic Missiles
and ATACMS , YILDIRIM , BORA , TAYFUN Ballistic Missiles

RIM-7M can not intercept Ballistic Missiles

Last edited:
Problem is pathetic PATRIOT which focused the military’s planning to intercept high flying Ballistic Missiles and Fighter Jets

low flying cruise missiles and kamikaze drones have small radar signatures and can fly close to the ground, sharply reducing the detection range
I'm looking at the screen right now,with my hand on the side of my head. I'll ask one more time: Do you have some cognitive problem? Some trouble understanding? It's not bad to say it if you do,on the contrary,it will solve a lot of questions.
Because how can it possible for you to still claim all that,when it has been explained to you in great detail,at least 4 times by Legend and partially by me...that what you are saying IS NOT VALID?

They also are easy to maneuver, allowing them to hit the coverage gaps between Radars and PATRIOT batteries.
My good man,do you understand that the Patriot itself is a great system and the problem was Saudi Arabia had it turned to Yemen,when it was engaged from Iran? (something which Iran refuses of course).

The Patriot PAC-3 MSE has solved this problem with a 360 degree AESA radar.

Also:

"The beam created by the Patriot's flat phased array radar is comparatively narrow and highly agile compared to that of a moving dish. This characteristic gives the radar the ability to detect small, fast targets like ballistic missiles, or low radar cross-section targets such as stealth aircraft or cruise missiles. The power and agility of Patriot's radar is also highly resistant to countermeasures, including ECM, radar jamming and use of RWR equipment."
YES
16 TOR-M1s are everywhere in your fantasy world

16 TOR-M1s are in Crete to protect S300s and Air Bases

You haven't done your homework,have you?

ARMY

Screenshot_2020-09-22 List of equipment of the Hellenic Army - Wikipedia.png

AIR FORCE
Screenshot_2020-12-05 Hellenic Air Force - Wikipedia.png

Your VELOS is also useless against Turkish IHA-230 air launched supersonic Ballistic Missiles
and ATACMS , YILDIRIM , BORA , TAYFUN Ballistic Missiles

RIM-7M can not intercept Ballistic Missiles
Apparently,everything is useless against Turkish superiority.

KALIBR doesnt have low flying capability below 5-10 m

KALIBR has flight altitude of 50 - 150 m

And 9 is not large number

Shaded-136 is low speed shit for terror attacks on civilian areas

Military and Strategic targets protected by Air Defense Systems

Even Turkish SUNGUR MANPADS or KORKUT SPAAG easly can shoot down Shaded-136 which her voice can be heard from hundreds of meters away
Here:

The 3M-14E rocket is equipped with a combined guidance system. Control of the rocket in flight is fully autonomous. The onboard control system is based on the autonomous inertial navigation system AB-40E (developed by the State Research Institute of Instrument Engineering). The missile control system includes a radio altimeter of the RVE-B type (developed by UPKB Detail) and a receiver of satellite navigation system signals (GLONASS or GPS). The radio altimeter provides flight in the mode of terrain rounding due to precise keeping the flight altitude: over the sea - no more than 20 m, over land - from 50 to 150 m (when approaching the target - a decrease to 20 m).

This is reasonable because you do not want the missile to hit something else but reach its target safely.

3M-14E Kalibr is a terrain-hugging cruise missile and radar systems on the ground are very likely to miss it. The missile will reach its target with little warning.

Patriot system in Kyiv being able to detect and intercept 9 out of 9 terrain-hugging cruise missiles in terminal phase while responding to other types of airborne threats is incredible feat. This require a very advanced radar system with algorithms that can produce a fire solution for a variety of airborne threats including low flying types in an instant and interceptors can be launched rapidly to defeat incoming threats. No air defense system has demonstrated this capability in combat situations, not even in tests.

Shahed-136 is accurate and dangerous. Altitude and flight path are more important considerations than speed. Russia might have used Shahed-136 to put more pressure on the Patriot system to produce a fire solution for so many airborne threats in a short span of time. This is the objective of a saturation attack, to make sure that something will score hits on the target. But the Patriot system in Kyiv produced a fire solution for and all manner of airborne threats from hypersonics to low flying and defeated them.

You do not seem to understand and appreciate performance of Patriot systems given to Ukraine. Russians did not as well and are now finding out the hard way.

American technology is top notch in practical terms. But naysayers come up with top notch laughable theories.

My good man,do you understand that the Patriot itself is a great system and the problem was Saudi Arabia had it turned to Yemen,when it was engaged from Iran? (something which Iran refuses of course).

The Patriot PAC-3 MSE has solved this problem with a 360 degree AESA radar.

PATRIOT is so pathetic which is not 360-degree engagment system ( vertical launch )
You weren’t going to be launching a missile to strike a target behind the launcher

S400 and SIPER have 360-degree engagment system ( vertical launch ) capability

btw Greece has PAC-3 MSE ?

You haven't done your homework,have you?

We very well knows what about Greece

Greece has only 36 PATRIOT launchers with 144 fire ready Missiles in Athens ,Thessaloniki and Skyros

200 Ballistic Missiles will be enough to destroy all PATRIOT AD Systems in Greece
even if 144 PATRIOT missiles intercept 144 of 200 Ballistic Missiles ,.. 56 Ballistic Missiles will be enough to do it

Your I-HAWK , CROTALE , VELOS can not intercept Ballistic Missiles

and 1 PATRIOT Battery in Skyros .... 8 launchers and 32 missiles

that means 40 Ballistic Missiles and 60 SIMSEK , KUZGUN-TJ , KEMANKES , IHA-230 will be enough

20 years ago Turkiye had almost nothing Greek AD Systems
Now Turkiye has the 2nd strongest fire power in NATO after USA

Apparently,everything is useless against Turkish superiority.

I said that against Ballistic Missiles ,, Turkish or Russian , that doesnt matter

PATRIOT is so pathetic which is not 360-degree engagment system ( vertical launch )
You weren’t going to be launching a missile to strike a target behind the launcher

S400 and SIPER have 360-degree engagment system ( vertical launch ) capability

btw Greece has PAC-3 MSE ?

We very well knows what about Greece

Greece has only 36 PATRIOT launchers with 144 fire ready Missiles in Athens ,Thessaloniki and Skyros

200 Ballistic Missiles will be enough to destroy all PATRIOT AD Systems in Greece
even if 144 PATRIOT missiles intercept 144 of 200 Ballistic Missiles ,.. 56 Ballistic Missiles will be enough to do it

Your I-HAWK , CROTALE , VELOS can not intercept Ballistic Missiles

and 1 PATRIOT Battery in Skyros .... 8 launchers and 32 missiles

that means 40 Ballistic Missiles and 60 SIMSEK , KUZGUN-TJ , KEMANKES , IHA-230 will be enough

20 years ago Turkiye had almost nothing Greek AD Systems
Now Turkiye has the 2nd strongest fire power in NATO after USA

I said that against Ballistic Missiles ,, Turkish or Russian , that doesnt matter
All day I hear:

"Skyros,Skyros,Patriot...so pathetic".

Meanwhile,you refuse to answer if you have cognitive problems or suffer from Autism or AHDH.

The radio altimeter provides flight in the mode of terrain rounding due to precise keeping the flight altitude: over the sea - no more than 20 m, over land - from 50 to 150 m (when approaching the target - a decrease to 20 m).

Turkish SOM , CAKIR , KEMANKES and ATMACA have super sea skimming and terrain hugging capabilities ( below 5 m ) to attack on both land and see targets

20 m over water against see targets
KALIBR fly altitude of 50-150 m , not low flying capability

Shahed-136 is accurate and dangerous. Altitude and flight path are more important considerations than speed.

No any chance against Turkish KORKUT , SUNGUR , GURZ , HISAR-A AD Systems

So easy to intercept Shaded-136 with max speed of 185 km/h
and without RF seeker or E/O Camera for point accuracy

Russia used Shaded-136s to create chaos in populated areas

on the other hand ,
Turkish SIMSEK has max speed of 850 km/h and with E/O Camera
Turkish KEMANKES has max speed of 720 km/h and with E/O Camera

conducts all line-of-sight communications over the mian unmanned platform it is attached to. Accordingly, it can transmit telemetry data and video to the ground control station through the attached main platform.

Back
Top Bottom