What's new

Nerpa nuclear submarine sets sail from Russia for India

As per thought the Nerpa should be commissioned in IN on 4th December this year. Let see.

i am sure indians will do better with it than americans are doing with F-35
First you take care your economy from blinks of collapse then advise us..

Mates, why bash US for this flaseflag? He is just ashamed of his country so got US flag. Just report his BS.

As per thought the Nerpa should be commissioned in IN on 4th December this year. Let see.

Mates, why bash US for this flaseflag? He is just ashamed of his country so got US flag. Just report his BS.

these new guys are not aware of these falseflaggers

They should take caution before posting,
read more and post less for few months is the best policy to understand these wolfs in skin of sheeps :sick:

can someone plz explain to me why india is ready to waste/spend over $10bn on non nuclear subs[p-75I}
when it can buy/lease nuclear ones or in a short/long time manufacture them indigenously?

a warm and nice news

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

probably our pure neighbors will go for Xiang submarines

Reports said that the Nerpa submarine which has been re-christened INS Chakra leased at a cost of USD 650 million...
Wow! $650 million for 10 years? That means $65 million a year! Or $5.4 million a month! ie, almost Rs 30 crore per month just to hire a fancy lookin' tube? Hell's bells!
lol-003.gif

Wow! $650 million for 10 years? That means $65 million a year! Or $5.4 million a month! ie, almost Rs 30 crore per month just to hire a fancy lookin' tube? Hell's bells!
lol-003.gif

Its Not a Tube
Its a 9000 Ton attack Sub carrying 28 Klub N anti Ship Cruise Missiles , It is also the quietest most advanced Nuclear Attack Sub Available with the Russians , before the Induction of Graney class
If we were to buy it , then it would have cost us 1.5 Billion USD

There is also a chance that we would lease a second Akula II , Becoz of Delay in tender of Next gen subs which could mean that Next gen SSKs could enter service after 2020
This could possibly leave India with a Fleet of 6 Scorpene , 3 Kilo , 2 Type 209 , 4 Arihant class and 1 Akula II by 2020
ie 12 attack and 4 SSBN Subs against the requirement of atleast 18 Attack Subs
While PN could be having 9 SSKs
Hence i believe that India could acquire the 2nd Akula II , To augment the fleet or we could even Purchase both Subs after completion of Lease Agreement

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Yeah , He is just one of those idiots , who is ashamed of his own country

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom