What's new

New Helina Configuration tested!!

Lol "BJP buffoons" are actually everywhere. It are Congress buffoons that are scarce nowadays...you are almost like an
extinct species. And the few who still exist are ashamed of themselves to be followers of congress.

Well except you, that is. You are the kind of guy who's a fool and is proud about it.

Ok , even I voted for BJP but let me point out that BJP is every bit as corrupt as the Kangress. Go look up the assets of the latest BJP ministers that won in Haryana and Maharashtra. Almost all of them have net assets more than 20-30 crore. The great captain Abhimanyu , who people think is a Messiah or something, has assets over 70 crore, compared to his assets of 29 crore in 2009 and 4 crore in 2004. Literally the only reason I voted for BJP is so that they can spank the muslim extremists and kick out illegal bangladeshis. Besides that, they are every bit as corrupt as the kangress.

Last edited:
This is the "new nozzle" that VK Saraswat talked about when he was in office, in the presentation posted few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom