What's new

"New" houses for Azerbaijan earthquake victims

WTF? Yet again we see the treatment Azeri Turks receive in Iran.

First of all your title of this thread is false and your attempt to fool people by call Northern Iran as Azeri land is should be challenged.

Second you leave no link or any reliable information to indicate that those photos are what you say they are.....epic fail.

Persian fascism banning Turkish language and non rights to Turks in Iran.

Now can't we exchange populations? We give kurds you give the Turks in Iran ( the ones who want to come) the houses we built for Van we can give to the Turks who come and kurds can get them shtty houses. In 20 years south east of Türkiye will be booming and become developed like other parts while the Kurds that to Iran will start new problems making 600 children each family not paying tax turn iran into Zimbabwe. Ohhhh yhh don't forget the Armenians have them as well all of them. If I was PM I would speak to Ahmedinejad and khamani to do this.

And here comes the troll master, if you also care to read my posts aswell, I have already explained their retarded accusations, btw notice this guy's troll sign. You must have same IQ as your "Tabriz Azari" brother.

Maybe you explain better what these pictures show then?

van earthquake houses - not finished completely yet.

E022EC551A26826B142AB58413B8F9.jpg

98615C5616493991AB8BB1AC6459E.jpg

499DA08276DA99F2520CF24B2FA.jpg

23D665917B179E2984B7329F65D66.jpg

CF1A1B66FC245A55789C0BDE5BDDA.jpg

81203D8318881162CA258E24C3A6EE.jpg

A51BECAA6016E1C5E72B98D91D8F4E.jpg

A697619B3CE8B315DE492F505B7D3B.jpg

As always, people with mental issues accuse others of it. :D

Its funny that Iranians here do anything but explain this situation, and no, its even perfectly justified, but lets not stop there and drag the topic into other subjects. You people are seriously sickening, biggest bunch of double-faced, racist trolls.

Well , mr . ASQ-1918 gallipoli , all i can say is ahmedinejad is an ethnic azeri , hadn't he be not the president back in 2005 , iran could have been a peaceful state like it was under the persian khatami , and then hords of international humanitarianists would invade iran to rebuild the earthquake ridden azerbaijan , just like they did to the persian bam , despite 9/11 ;
so again wasn't it for the azeri ahmedinejad it wouldn't have been like this

Ahmadinejad is an ethnic Azeri Turk now? Hes from Semnan FYI. I know Fars racists have the tendency of connecting the Mollah regime to Azeri Turks when they don't like it. I would like to remind you the presidency race between Mousavi and Ahmadinejad where the vote fraud issue was discussed in Azerbaijan province, as to how Persian Ahmadinejad could have won infront of Azeri Turk Mousavi. This is a new trick to bring as argument against the opression of Azeri Turks, as if there is some kind of mythical Azeri dominance in current politics.

Also, Iran was offered international aid but it refused, unlike Bam.

He might be referring to Ahmadinejads slight knowledge of Azeri Turkish, but he forgets that Ahmadinejad served as mayor of Ardabil for 8 years. Even Khamenei is only half Turk, but not that it actually matters if someone is of Azeri Turk origin in Iranian politics, the Iranian nation is built on Fars fascism and you have to serve them if you want to even be accepted in first place. It was popular among Azeri Turks who moved to Tehran during Shah era to deny their Turkish origins if they wanted to be accepted into the society. This shows what kind of racism is found in Iran. And it has not really changed since the revolution.

I'm so tired of turk this and turk that
you're like one of those annoying Turkish/Iraqi kurds who are constantly talking about kurdistan.

An earthquake has hit Iran and you've been turking this and that for the past ******* year. Get over yourself.

He might be referring to Ahmadinejads slight knowledge of Azeri Turkish, but he forgets that Ahmadinejad served as mayor of Ardabil for 8 years. Even Khamenei is only half Turk, but not that it actually matters if someone is of Azeri Turk origin in Iranian politics, the Iranian nation is built on Fars fascism and you have to serve them if you want to even be accepted in first place. It was popular among Azeri Turks who moved to Tehran during Shah era to deny their Turkish origins if they wanted to be accepted into the society. This shows what kind of racism is found in Iran. And it has not really changed since the revolution.

That's your opinion , mine is that iran's been ruled by northwesterners , whatever you'de like to call them ,,, since the safavid era and that includes the QAJAR era who were azeri / turk , the so called pahlavi who were azeri and the current regime

And to make myself clear on this , i don't have anything against turks / azeris , but i always seem to get trolled by azeris in other forums for no reason! this and i'm also fed up with azeris calling persians arabs , and undermining our history calling us fascist dogs ; iran is known for the achamenian period and the sassanids , both of whom were persians , without them iran would be as important as afghanistan , or burma...

How can you compare Safavid-Qajar era to modern-day Iran? Since Pahlavi era Iran has been in fact Persia. Would you deny this? Present-day Iran is a Persian state.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom