What's new

New Introductions

Hello,
My name is Jose Luis and i am from Argentina. I ve been following this space since 2013 and I and I use it as a reference in terms of consulting certain military issues or referring to certain equipment.

1) Tell your interests
I am an military aviation fan, I like science issues, medical Issues and tech issues among a lot of interests i have
2) What do you do.
If you means what I do for a living, I am an independent professional and I work linked to a government agency in my country.
3) How did you find us
Through a forum in which I participated in 2013
4) What interests you here?
Basically, aviation issues.
5) What is your profession?
I am a lawyer
6) Future plans?
Many, linked to the personal rather than professional. Most of them have to do with my family.

After the presentation, I would like you to help me know how to send a message to a member of the staff of this space. I would thank you a lot.

Hello,
My name is Jose Luis and i am from Argentina. I ve been following this space since 2013 and I and I use it as a reference in terms of consulting certain military issues or referring to certain equipment.

1) Tell your interests
I am an military aviation fan, I like science issues, medical Issues and tech issues among a lot of interests i have
2) What do you do.
If you means what I do for a living, I am an independent professional and I work linked to a government agency in my country.
3) How did you find us
I am a lawyer
6) Future plans?
Many, linked to the personal rather than professional. Most of them have to do with my family.

After the presentation, I would like you to help me know how to send a message to a member of the staff of this space. I would thank you a lot.
A warm hearted welcome bro.

Hello,

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
I am a lawyer
6) Future plans?

Welcome to the forum. For you to send a message to members of the staff you need to tag them using the "@" character followed by their member names. I know these staff members : WebMaster, Irfan Baloch, LeGenD, The Eagle, Waz.

Good night.

@Deino
Dear Deino. First of all, I apologize for taking the audacity to contact you by this way. I am a fan of military and aeronautical topics and I have been a regular participant in different forums in my country, Argentina. In my free time, I carry out some research and try to deepen my knowledge about those weapon systems that are most interesting to me, or those in which some kind of help is requested to me from some digital or written press publications. As you know, Argentina may become a new user of the JF-17 weapons system, a circumstance that has caused a lot of interest, in my country, among the media and analysts linked to the defense issue. In my particular case, I carry out a small investigation related to the different propulsion options of the JF-17, and I am dedicated to the collection of information related to the Klimov RD-93 and Guizhou WS-13.
I have read a lot of excellent quality information that comes out from the forum, but there are certain questions that have generated many doubts and that, of course, I would very much like to clarify. I have followed you alongside years, in particular through different forums in which you participate, and I know about your knowledge and the quality of your contributions in each space in which you participate. I also know that participants of a very high level whom could help me, and I would like to know if there is any possibility that the doubts I have can be clarified by you, or by one of the illustrious forum members who PDF have. I sincerely ask you this question because I want to know how to channel my concerns within the forum without affecting its functioning, or my doubts being exposed in a treat that does not correspond.
I will sincerely appreciate your response and your help on this issue.
Greetings from Argentina.

@Deino
Dear Deino. First of all, I apologize for taking the audacity to contact you by this way. I am a fan of military and aeronautical topics and I have been a regular participant in different forums in my country, Argentina. In my free time, I carry out some research and try to deepen my knowledge about those weapon systems that are most interesting to me, or those in which some kind of help is requested to me from some digital or written press publications. As you know, Argentina may become a new user of the JF-17 weapons system, a circumstance that has caused a lot of interest, in my country, among the media and analysts linked to the defense issue. In my particular case, I carry out a small investigation related to the different propulsion options of the JF-17, and I am dedicated to the collection of information related to the Klimov RD-93 and Guizhou WS-13.
I have read a lot of excellent quality information that comes out from the forum, but there are certain questions that have generated many doubts and that, of course, I would very much like to clarify. I have followed you alongside years, in particular through different forums in which you participate, and I know about your knowledge and the quality of your contributions in each space in which you participate. I also know that participants of a very high level whom could help me, and I would like to know if there is any possibility that the doubts I have can be clarified by you, or by one of the illustrious forum members who PDF have. I sincerely ask you this question because I want to know how to channel my concerns within the forum without affecting its functioning, or my doubts being exposed in a treat that does not correspond.
I will sincerely appreciate your response and your help on this issue.
Greetings from Argentina.

Thanks and welcome … I think the best would be to discuss this via PM or in the PAF section —-> JF-17 topic!

@Deino
Would you be kind enough to explain to me how to send a private message? Thank you very much.

1) Tell your interests
Food, travelling, meeting interesting people.
2) What do you do.
Currently jobless
3) How did you find us
google
interested in chitchatting, not arguing.
Currently jobless
6) Future plans?
don't know

1) Tell your interests
Food, travelling, meeting interesting people.
2) What do you do.
Currently jobless
3) How did you find us
google
interested in chitchatting, not arguing.
Currently jobless
6) Future plans?
don't know
Welcome !

Welcome back, hoşgeldeniz! I'm mostly moderating online stupidity now. Although in RL I have just returned from a 2 week holiday in your beautiful country 🙂
Vesselam, I hope you enjoyed your stay! Which part of the country did you visit?

Nice to see you around. Send me a PM.
I can't send PMs.

Back
Top Bottom