What's new

New ISPR Vid has Dropped

Shabash nujwan syed dirty hafiz :lol:
875E3CC8-189B-47D1-87D4-6FCD40823048.jpeg

what the **** is this man? Pak fauj and asim munir promoting lgbt globohomo degeneracy in Pakistan

I did some digging on the Ali Sethi news phenomenon and there's several websites that say he openly identifies as queer. The news is a litmus test to see how Pakistani awaam reacts and is one of the first steps of normalization.

He made a song called "Rang" which celebrates LGTV. I am guessing they are trying to make him the pink version of Malala but for Gay rights or something.

Hard to get your head round what these army guys were doing with daft things like this The publics impression of the Pakistani Army is now at an all time low .... Generals in this country are an utter embarrassment. The army in Pakistan have lost the plot

I did some digging on the Ali Sethi news phenomenon and there's several websites that say he openly identifies as queer. The news is a litmus test to see how Pakistani awaam reacts and is one of the first steps of normalization.

He made a song called "Rang" which celebrates LGTV. I am guessing they are trying to make him the pink version of Malala but for Gay rights or something.

I hope he gets popped by T*P

You forgot super song and super pizza power lol
How low this country could be dragged by the company?

We are joking a tragedy, but, yes, it is super ridiculous we were slapped with this army.
گورے چلے گئے
لیکن اپنی فوج چھوڑ گئے۔

اب یہی کہہ سکتے ہیں
اور پاکستان بنائو۔

The dictatorships' big investment (Atif Aslam - Jaan KI Qeemat) currently has 70% dislikes from users (currently 8k likes, 18.5k dislikes).

ISPR constantly getting slapped in the face by the public which is great to see.

You can see the findings here.

I thought they disabled the dislike numbers on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom