What's new

Female Student of Ghazi University Accuses Two Teachers of Sexual Assault, Blackmail.

Mirzali Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

That's why in Pakistan, even at university level there should be separate sections for women and no mixing.
Even the so called 50 year old professor are not mature enough in Pakistan to not use education as tool of getting sex.
What a shame.
I live in UK. Every night I see alone half naked young girls walking on empty streets and nobody harassing them.
We the ",Muslims" who look forward to Jannat and hoor , have no control on our penis, and our balls and fing dong rules us.
People say education brings awareness and respect for women.
But here we are , at professor level, men have no sense of self respect or a fear of Akhira.
You can't get more educated than a professor.
So that's a cultural problem. I hear "Pushtoon" names in her statement.
One is "Wazir" the other is "Khatak".
To them apart from pushtoon women no other cast and creed should have any honour .
To them non Pushto speaking are just walking meat.
Other ethnicities are not angels either, but in this particular case both perpetrators are pushtoon

That's why in Pakistan, even at university level there should be separate sections for women and no mixing.
Even the so called 50 year old professor are not mature enough in Pakistan to not use education as tool of getting sex.
What a shame.
I live in UK. Every night I see alone half naked young girls walking on empty streets and nobody harassing them.
We the ",Muslims" who look forward to Jannat and hoor , have no control on our penis, and our balls and fing dong rules us.
But here we are , at professor level, men have no sense of self respect or a fear of Akhira.
To them apart from pushtoon women no other cast and creed should have any honour .
Other ethnicities are not angels either, but in this particular case both perpetrators are pushtoon

These guys should be hanged.

Welcome to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

On a serious note it is disturbing that not so respectable people seem to be in the teaching profession

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

On a serious note it is disturbing that not so respectable people seem to be in the teaching profession
When penis and testicles are decision makers. No amount of education, religion , age or post will matter
Dick wins.

What a shame.

I agree with your post except U.K. streets being safe for lone women.

They are not .

Student Girls have been raped & killed at or near university campus
London is dangerous even the police murder rape lone women .

On topic : brave brave girl
Salute

Boys are not safe in Madarsah,
Girls are not safe in University.

When penis and testicles are decision makers. No amount of education, religion , age or post will matter
Dick wins.

Not all of us are perverted

This is from my personal experience. if you are a young male teacher starting out and you see a lot of teenage & young women I can see the hormones going. At some point you will stop seeing them as s*x objects. I worked as a graduate teaching assistant dealing with undergrads. I try to teach them academic stuff and I look at all of them as students not even human beings. But then I take my job seriously.

Back
Top Bottom