What's new

New Moderators: PAFAce, TechLahore, now ajpirzada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats PAFAce and TechLahore. May you have tough time at the forum :P

Congratulations PAFace and Tech..hope not to give you much hard time here :D

very good move......this forum needs more mods to controll the trolls n some BS posts....
congrats n best of luck to both techlahore n paface...hope u guys keep the cool... :)

So in short PAFace and TECHLAHORE have joined th band of stable cleaners in .pk.Oh my god my sympathies to you.Me thinks its quite a smelly and hard job.
Anyway Congrats guys:-)

Congratulation to both of you.

Aur plz a key itney sarey log jo congratulate kar rahey hain un ko thanks hi keh do. :D:D

Do we have Pakistani minister in Indian government???

It is Pakistani forum why there should a Indian Mod, as Mods are quite reasonable i don't have any problem with it.

There are world forum that have Mods from all over the world but it is a International Pakistani forum so they are right.
Is this not a international forum?

Is this not a international forum?

sir,

you have got it wrong, in my previous post i have already praised defence.pk as a popular international Pakistani forum it is about a country "Pakistan" where people from all over the world are welcome to join.

But, a "Intentional" forum is that forum which is about world not about a country specific.

i hope u will see my context.

thanks

PAFAce once said,

Fortune favours the brave but Wise make their own Fortune.

I liked it a lot :D

Congratulation gentlemens and good luck with new responsibilty. :tup:

Many congratulations PAFAce and TechLahore!

Hope you will continue with a balanced and un-biased mod-ship on this great forum. Your hard work, dedication, commitment and professionalism is recognised by all. Best of Luck Guys!

Fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom