What's new

New Turkish Assault Rifle Sarsilmaz Sar 223

^^But this looks even shorter than m4 !
Short one's a submachine gun, it operates with pistol rounds therefore it's not "new Turkish assault rifle" new Turkish submachine gun maybe :) I'm not sure it's such a good idea, there are better optimized SMGs these days. Like high kinetic energy kriss .45 and high velocity & penetration FN P90 5.7x28

In fact I'm not even sure if it's any better than the traditional HK Mp5 9x19
It is licensed developed M-4 carbine.
License isn't required to produce M4 clones, almost every major firearm company produce an AR15 variant

5.56mm maybe usefull for Police special operation teams.

an underwater rifle.. hmm

piyade05.jpg

Short one's a submachine gun, it operates with pistol rounds therefore it's not "new Turkish assault rifle" new Turkish submachine gun maybe :) I'm not sure it's such a good idea, there are better optimized SMGs these days. Like high kinetic energy kriss .45 and high velocity & penetration FN P90 5.7x28

License isn't required to produce M4 clones, almost every major firearm company produce an AR15 variant

okay then , my bad :)

Wouldn't that make it a copy so they could get sued for that?

I think you're right the magazine on it looks just like mp-40

MP40.jpg

I was thinking,it sure looks like a AR-15.

5.56mm maybe usefull for Police special operation teams.
They already have M16s
Wouldn't that make it a copy so they could get sued for that?
It aready happened, Colt sued Bushmaster and Bushmaster won the case. You can consider AR15 license expired.
I was thinking,it sure looks like a AR-15.
Because it is, M4 and M16 are AR-15 variants. Colt bought the license from Armalite for 50.000 $ back in the day :D

The new **** of today.

Maybe tomorrow we will see something that will solve our provides.

(Adamlar Resmen Dalga geciyor ,bize 7,62 x 51 mm NATO Fisek atabilen Tüfek gerek,bunlan Dağda Çatışma uzun Mesafede hic olmaz).

Maybe Turkey give anything later to Koç,we can be sure they make their job Right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom